Les Mills appreciation thread

We have the new combat this week - I do it on a Wednesday - cant wait :) I'd missed a few sessions and last week it nearly killed me lol xx

combat 49 today and last week we did the ab track of launch 50.

:D

ive uhh got the dvd and cd for body attack 74.... lucky shot on ebay. yay i can do attack in my living room!

Have just done combat 50 for the first time.
That lunge track is KILLER!!

Love how it's back to old school boxing training though. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i wanna do the new one now :(

its the launch on saturday, and im going to another gym the sunday to go to their launches! sunday is a biggie though, attack, combat, pump and jam. ouch. i always do spin and pump sunday afternoon too so it will hurt so much the next day

exited!!

looking forward to the new pump mainly, im more of a weights fan than cardio. my arms have gone a little bigger now thanks to those lovely painfully heavy bicep curls.... worth the pain.

do love a good squat track too.
squats and biceps are my faves :)

Last edited:
My gym doesn't officially launch the new stuff til Saturday but the Monday night instructor did it tonight! Naughty!

I'm a wee bit scared about the new Pump though, as our instructor told us a few weeks ago to increase our weights slightly in preparation... Eek!

I LOVE pump though. :)
Wish I could do it more than twice a week though but even doing it that amount has made a difference to my figure that cardio never has! :)

pump is the only one that leaves me sore for days after it

oooh weight increase? :( this makes me hurt. my current weights are hard for me to do! i wont be upping biceps thats for sure... think 12kg is enough lol

Ooft!! I can only lift 7k for biceps!! Think I may up it soon though.
Am up to 10 for the back track and 15 for squats and lunges.
I suppose that's ok after 3 months of doing it only twice a week?
I'm always achey after it like I have cramp but am rarely in agony the next day. I think I'm lucky that way! :)

im in pain half way through the biceps, bottom halves.... well ouch.

any weight is good! i have been upping gradually and ive slowly got to what i can do now. first class i couldnt even lift my squat bar up (i over laoded it :(, now thats my regular after about a year and a half. first ever pump weights i did was 2kg for everything, 2nd i made it all 7 and man it hurt

exited for saturday now ^_^

my friend is instructing the new combat and attack too. shes yet to get her own class but soon she will!

squeeeee my body attack 74 dvd arrived today :)

last day of mixes today, eeeeee!

got the new releases! :D

loving attack and pump sooooo much!
combat will grow on me.... so many running man knee's :(

get to do it all again tommorow too.
starting at 9am its attack, combat and pump.
afternoon its pump.

just found out something too, the step class ive been avoiding is actually body step (been to a step class before and it was the basics, no hard work at all). the gym isnt licenced for it but the instructor knows it so she does body step instead of regular step :eek: think i will start going to it now

Did pump and combat earlier - loved them both! The bicep track is a killer, loving the lunge track though! Combat was awesome as always - I've missed doing it so much!
Tomorrow is attack - woohoo!!

ouch. yesterday was a triple, this morning it was the launches of attack, combat and pump in another gym!

still got pump to go to tonight and spinning.

:D

I did combat Mon & Tuesday. I can usually only make Pump once a week on a saturday but can't go this week...it's gonna HURT when I finally go back to pump!!

ouch! yes that one will hurt, good luck with the ache :D

my heart wasnt in pump tonight, as much as i love pump i just had so much rubbish on my mind. it made me forget just how much i was sore from the weights though lol :p good thing!

starting to enjoy combat now, horray! still dosent quite beat pump though... im a pump addict it seems

Hey guys!

I came across this thread and am relieved to find other Les Mills fans too - my boyfriend gets sick of me being at the gym so much but now I know it's him, not me ;)

Did body attack today - loving the new release, esp the running track, press ups and the abs track is a killer!!

Back