Les Mills appreciation thread

body step tommorow! yay! im exited for this now

I missed my Combat and Pump at the weekend as I was on a training course. Combat tomorrow night. I've started the C25K programme. I thought my fitness was ok with all the classes that I do...er naw! Really struggled to run a minute. That might be because I'm doing a VLCD, but maybe because I'm soooooo unfit lol. Very impressed with everyone on the C25K thread here. Gives me much hope :)

Gina, have donated to your just giving page. Good luck sweetheart...a very worthy cause xx

i was wandering who that was! aww thank you, :)

You're most welcome. I hope you get some more nice surprises :)

I missed Combat last night, I was just so exhausted. However, I managed Attack tonight. I'm not sure why, but our instructor missed out the running track and did an extra (new?) abs track. I managed it fine...really pleased as I've struggled with Attack since I've been VLCDing. Pump tomorrow. Yay!

Popping in.... *hi*

So, thinking of giving BodyCombat or BodyAttack a go dropping one of my spinning classes...which do you think is better for a newbie? I used to do pump a bit a couple of years back and found it hard (although loved it)...but never done any of the more aerobicsy classes.

combats a bit easier to get the hang of :)
plenty of easier options in attack too to get you used to it aswell...

this sounds insane, but anyone been on gas and air?
got some hospital appointments, and they are all morning ones, around 9am. all saturdays. ill cry if i have to miss 4 weeks of saturday classes in a row, there is an afternoon attack class at 5pm, would i be able to do this one at very low impact?

Thanks - I'll give Combat a go first and see how I get on!

FWIW, I had G&A after giving birth. The good thing about it is it only works as you take it, as soon as you stop breathing it in you begin stop feeling the affects of it. Granted, I then had to be 'put under' for emergency procedure and I never really thought about whether I'd fancy doing a high-energy class at the point, BUT I do remember G&A wore off very, very quickly. Hope that helps somewhat!

oh that great! horray

Combat last night, Attack tonight. Really starting to get to grips with Combat and enjoying it! Attack was exhausting.

got yet another saturday instructor, dont know who yet as he/she is starting saturday. nothing wrong with emma who previously did it, she was great! glad shes still got a tuesday and wednesday class though

Combat and Pump today. I got a new shock absorber bra, so I really went for it. I was purple by the end of class lol.

are those comfy? i have the nike pro ones and even though comfy, hard to take off. especially when all sweaty :/

I use the shock absorbers and Nike, I find shock absorbers are my favourite but can't afford enough of them, I have two! I also like the Nike ones!

I think the shock absorbers are worth every penny ;) I take a large cup size, so need the support. They're fine to take off, its getting them on and fastened that I struggle with lol.

Btw, way to go katoof! Only just spotted your stats! Amazing!!!

body combat today!

ooh. early morning body pump.

was only a 45 min class so biceps and triceps were missed out. quiet class, 5 people!

I do the express class once a week, and it's always really busy! I wish I could fit pump in more than twice a week though. :-(

the other is on thurdsay morning, ut its at 6.45am!

Back