Les Mills appreciation thread

Do the combat gina_b! I noticed end of last week jjb in Cambridge was open. Will look tomorrow.

On another note and slightly linked to combat I was just playing the new just dance 4 wii game and noticed there were combat type tracks with kicks, knees, punches, hooks etc.

Enjoy the combat. You shouldn't resist lol

just checked the online booking system and its full up, but theres no swipe door to get in.... and no one even checks how many is in the room. they can squeeze in little old me, i dont take up much room! :p

its also the attack launch at the other gym too. both classes are on at the same time, but different places.
(im a member of one gym but it covers two gyms run by the council!)

combat launch it was!

not feeling it.... swagger jagger too.... god awful track but great routine to it. i hope attack is better!

i hope it does grow on me, its just the swagger jagger track i hate.

have you tried the new pump yet? :) i always like pump no matter the tracks

Must admit I've been neglecting pump but last sat did pump followed by spinning and really enjoyed it. Old release still. Will have to get back into it on a more regular basis.

I think the new releases are this week although for combat another group of gyms I frequent have been doing them last 2 weeks.

well did the new combat again tongith and attack....

loving attack, its really good!
warming up to combat a little bit..... still hate swagger jagger.

and super comfy too..... i love mine. i have 4 pairs now....

Yes agree they look great and are comfortable. Plus unlike running shorts they don't ride up when your doing the abs/stretching tracks looking like a big nappy lol

i go for red and blacks everytime, most colour ive gone for is white and lilac.

Combat on Wednesday...love it, love it, love it

But you would never catch me in a pair of shorts lol.

Shorts are great ?

Done combat last night at new gym which has a brand new dance studio with lovely shiny flooring. Only trouble is because I'm a sweater I end up slipping and sliding around like bambi.

Not as bad as spinning though, couldn't believe there was actually a pool of water underneath the bike. Yuck!

done the new pump this morning, its pretty good. the chest track is super easy, as is the back track but its a good one.

Thought it was the new pump routine. Not until Thursday night. Never mind done old pump followed by hours spinning. God I felt knackered lol. Especially last track on spinning doing dips press ups. Phew!

Shorts are great ?

Not with my legs they're not lol. However, I finally know what you two are talking about re the brand of shorts. 2 guys and 1 of the girls wear them in Combat.

Not with my legs they're not lol. However, I finally know what you two are talking about re the brand of shorts. 2 guys and 1 of the girls wear them in Combat.

its mainly the instructors that have them at them gym i attend. but so so comfy.

did pump, spinning and combat today, new combat, old pump. well last release... the instructor was filming for it. pretty good class too, quite hard! im acheing already from it. i love the last release, the back track is my fave one :D

Actually, the girl that wears them is an instructor in Pump and Attack, but not Combat as she loves it so much (??)

I've been skiving pump for ages. I went on Friday, so that was me doing the latest release I think. But then on Sunday, the instructor did quite an old release. No matter, both were blooming sore and I had to bring my weights right down *sigh* Serves me right :(

i hadnt done my normal pump weight for ages, hurts so much the day after.
i have my own body pump clips for the bar, i lost one somewhere :(

Back