Les Mills appreciation thread

It was first class and I've done 4/5 combat classes a week but that attack class was gruesome. Especially when you've got about 70 people in the hall. Once done though I thoroughly enjoyed it never mind thinking I was gonna die! Lol

70 is alot.... wow

owwwwwww

did pump this morning, not done it for ages.
wasnt going to lower my weights either so i stuck on the usual

Hurts when you haven't been for a while. I try to stick with usual weight but sometime have to chicken out! Have been doing more spinning as late home from work so can't always make more than one combat a week. But tomorrow morning combat here we come Kia!

On another note done tabata circuits last night and some of that was quite challenging

i didnt even use my max weight, my max is 25 and i used 20...
going again tommorow afternoon, no longer do mornings with running.

yeah, got a marathon in april so training 4 days a week for it.
going for a run in a bit

I've given up on running I'm afraid. Had a result this morning. Rob the combat instructor said to meet him this morning and he would get me into a combat class at another gym. That was good but then he got a call to cover another combat class for sickness at a s****y hotel spa so asked if I fancied another class. Of course. The gym had water in plus orange and fruit juices!

Good morning!

Nice to see the Les Mills love, I just started combat last week, 3 sessions in and I am hooked! Tried an attack a while ago and that is evil stuff, great fun but too hardcore for me!

Glad you're enjoying it! You get hooked. Unfortunately there's only 1 gym out of the 4 that does attack but I can't make the time.

Other weekend there was a charity day with attack, spinning and combat in succession.

I did say at the time that attack was the work of the devil! But once finished really enjoyed it!

You realise once you are up to 3 combats a week you then progress into doubles. Pump and combat or even better attack and combat. ?

or even triples.

attack, combat followed by pump!
i miss my saturday tripples

oh ow.

double body attack and combat..... owch. my shoulders are acheing already from yesterdays attack!

Some would say you're mad lol. It's a healthy addiction!

Last nightI done my fourth combat class this week with the best instructor who doesn't let you get away with anything. Focuses on your form. Really good class. I think attack is coming soon!

I don't know how you fit it in with the running? I was happy to let the running slip to be honest.

i run monday, tuesday, thursday and saturdays.
i do classes tuesday, wednesday, fridays and sundays, the tuesday class starts at 6.15 so that gives me time to do my 6 mile run and still get to the gym in time after work :D

always save my long run for saturday morning, and have a complete rest on mondays. bit busy but it works

I'm a big les mills fan too :)

Manage to do 3x combat, 1x pump and 1x balance per week as well as 2x Zumba and some extra cardio/weights stuff that my PT sets me.

Total gym convert!

Good on you namorada! I could do classes every night. Looking forward to body attack sat morning as gym don't usually do attack. Gina-b is the queen of attack lol

Attack is the class of the devil! Haha! It's brilliant, but so horrible at the same time! I don't often get to go to attack as its during the week in the morning but when I have a holiday from school I often go :)

I'm a big les mills fan too :)

Manage to do 3x combat, 1x pump and 1x balance per week as well as 2x Zumba and some extra cardio/weights stuff that my PT sets me.

Total gym convert!

i love balance, shame its not a class at my local gym :( i can only do that if i travel about an hours bus ride away.

quadrupal classes done!
metafit, attack, combat and pump. killer workout, feeling very energetic now.

Fantastic gina_b! There's no stopping you.

Done attack yesterday morning as a special for local gym. Great class! Hopefully regular jan13 for attack.

Back