Les Mills appreciation thread

another metafit this morning followed by combat :) the classes are getting quiet now, think it might be the weather stopping people..... in january they will suddenly be popular again but you soon know whos in it for the fitness or just as a new years resolution!
booked in for pump and spinning tonight, woohoo

no milk in the house for my shake, pavements are quite bad near me and id end up falling on my already sore acheing ass (from metafit!) :(

Did pump and combat tonight Instructor messed up on the shoulder track and started to soon on the shoulder pressed. Must have done about 30 and now think pulled shoulder surprisingly. Combat excellent as ever

Done one track from the new release. One of the leg tracks. Involved 2 knees front kick, step back and then retreating side kick. Awesome! Can't wait for the rest of them.

cant wait for the new stuff :D

3 rd day of body combat on the run and mix and matching from old and new releases. The lunge track was apparently the first time they brought in lunges with esquivas.

Also track eight was a corker. Right body blow then right hook, left body blow and left hook. Eight jab crossed, eight uppers and the four jacks. Mixed in with like over 100 jab crosses my shoulders now ache.

Stretching out to band aid do they know its Christmas!

Great class!

we stretched out to "all i want for christmas is my two front teeth" lol! with the instructor singing along too.... amusing

4th night tonight and I can't believe how much my buttocks were aching today lol.

Yet another different routine which keeps us on our toes. Leg track was a killer just step side kick 3 lunges esquivas and more lunges. I thought it would never stop lol.

And then if not enough leg work track 7 from current release with roundhouse knees etc.

Still love the buzz from it all though!! No Xmas tonight.

No 5 tomorrow night!

Unfortunately there's only one gym in our group that do attack and its a bit too far to travel plus the times are awkward! I do know that they're trying to get in the other gyms, so maybe next two months. It's an awesome workout and there was me thing combat was tough enough..

I know! I'd done combat for about 6 months before I tried attack, and thought I'd find it easy.... BIG mistake! Tough class!

did the new attack and pump last night at another gym, and i love it! 7 tuck jumps in a row and hammer curls. woohoo!

its the official launches on the 12th here :)

I do the new pump tomorrow morning followed by spin!! That's if i'm upto it! We done circuits tonight, a bit of a mixture, but it was based on insanity. I have never sweated so much!!! The floor was like a swimming pool.... Slipped over once. The things we do.....

Really enjoyed the new pump this morning especially lunges track without the bar etc and biceps track also good without bar. Good release!

i do like the new pump....love the fact they use no bar also! just wished i could have used the proper weight im used to on thursday. my hands are too small to grip the 5kg plates at the other gym.

Back