Les Mills appreciation thread

been asked to do a charity event at the weekend, lots of classes.
ones that come to mind are:
metafit
body attack
body combat
body pump
CX works
body balance?

I'm cross!! I go to our local council gym and I just renewed my membership at the beginning of April. They were doing a special, 12 months for the price of 9, so I did that. Now they have changed the terms and conditions for the gym staff, some of them are leaving. My Monday Balance class is going and so is my Thursday Attack and we dont know about Sunday Combat. Grrrr. Still got Wednesday Combat. The class before will be an Attack class, but its too much for me at the moment to do a double class. Not happy!

gina- attack and combat double! Wow! I bow down to you! I struggle with an attack and pump double (by the time ive cycled the 4 miles home im pretty much ready for a shower, supper and BED!!!!!)

ps, just ignore those who comment on doing too much- everyone know's their own body, and its limits. x

gina- attack and combat double! Wow! I bow down to you! I struggle with an attack and pump double (by the time ive cycled the 4 miles home im pretty much ready for a shower, supper and BED!!!!!)

im always ready for shower and bed after them two! the instructor dosent go easy on you either!

I let out a whoop in attack yesterday, and got told that if I have the energy to whoop, then I had the energy to jump higher!!!! Love it though, I could never push myself as hard as they do :) got a Saturday lunch pump and attack double then fully intend to just chill out in the garden for the afternoon! Happy exercising all, have a great weekend xx

back from the event now, brilliant day. didnt stay for cx and balance, pump was full so just did combat metafit and attack :)

Attack this morning instead of Combat as the Sunday teacher has now left. I definitely prefer Combat! Lol

slightly off topic, but I was in body pump the other day, looking at my weights, and started to make a stack (10kg, 5kg, 1kg= 16kg) I then picked it up, and with a large smile on my face turned to my friends who were in the class, and said, this is how much weight I've lost!!! It was a bit of a turning point for me, I only ever seem to see loosing weight as numbers, but to physically hold and feel how heavy that 16kg was really spurred me on and motivated me! Enjoy this weeks remaining workouts everyone -I have attack and swimming today and tomorrow, pump on Friday and the double (pump then attack) on Saturday! Sunday i'll do a gym workout, then BH Monday im having a well earned rest day :)

slightly off topic, but I was in body pump the other day, looking at my weights, and started to make a stack (10kg, 5kg, 1kg= 16kg) I then picked it up, and with a large smile on my face turned to my friends who were in the class, and said, this is how much weight I've lost!!! It was a bit of a turning point for me, I only ever seem to see loosing weight as numbers, but to physically hold and feel how heavy that 16kg was really spurred me on and motivated me! Enjoy this weeks remaining workouts everyone -I have attack and swimming today and tomorrow, pump on Friday and the double (pump then attack) on Saturday! Sunday i'll do a gym workout, then BH Monday im having a well earned rest day :)

Wow, that really is some motivation!!! Well done.

new body attack is gonna be epic.
my instructor proudly told us all "it made her sick in her mouth" and "her shorts have never been so wet(from sweating!)" and showed up a move from the plyo track.

get to do the new combat in a week, earlier than launch day but only for the combatathon!

the combatathon is next week, 4 hours of combat! yay! were doing it on Sainsbury's car park too, got a stage for the 7 instructors, and the Preston football team mascot is there (deepdale duck!)

new body attack is gonna be epic.
my instructor proudly told us all "it made her sick in her mouth" and "her shorts have never been so wet(from sweating!)" and showed up a move from the plyo track.

get to do the new combat in a week, earlier than launch day but only for the combatathon!

This sounds horrible! But kind of good. I'm getting back into the swing of things after letting things go due to moving house, Christmas and then just general laziness...
Hopefully I'll be a bit fitter by the time this new release comes - they always feel hard anyway because you're used to the previous one!

Anyone know the expected release date/week?

first week in july for me

4hr combatathon today!!!!!

Back