Les Mills appreciation thread

Blinkin love body combat but in this heat wave I only need to do the warm up and I've sweated that much I look like I've had a shower :eek:

stick with the new combat, I wasn't so keen at first but it grew on me.

I don't find the new combat much fun but it is a good workout it never gets any easier! I like the cheesy tracks coz I sing along and don't focussing on dying in each track! Lol

I love the new one, ill miss it once its gone

Ill miss the chest track. I like that one

Owwwww that chest track still gets me everytime. Hurts so much but I love it

Absolutely loving the new Attack.
Glad they've taken the superman move out as I hate it! Also like the agility and leg tracks, though I have yet to make it through track 4 or the final power track without using lower options near the end!

Stayed for pump aswell tonight but the instructor did a mix up of older and newer tracks so not heard the full release yet.

that superman move..... I laugh everytime.
we have a "space invader" in the classes, in attack she will "super man" her way to standing right behind you or someone else, she just wont stay in one place and chooses to stand where theres already people rather than an empty space.
shes been told by the instructors about it before but it goes in one ear, out the other.
she also does body pump, technique is bad and will be a cause of injury but no matter how many times shes told she wont do correct technique. she also steals other peoples plates and bars too because she forgot she has one already. its frustrating. same with the mats, she wont use her own she will take one that someones left by the side so they can use it.

That's a bit weird! Maybe she's just a bit scatterbrained, or she doesn't give a monkeys! It is a bit rude stealing equipment though!

In my pump class once there was a guy who just couldn't or wouldn't do lunges properly, the instructor kept telling everyone to watch her technique but he just kept right on. I'd have gone over to him if I were her, as he was in danger of injuring himself, but then again, I've stopped going to classes run by certain instructors because of the manner they went over to people to correct them. I think there's a fine line between helping someone out and just being rude!

The instructors have asked her to stay behind and they go over technique with her, she does ok then but soon as its back in class then it's back to the old bad technique.
It's not worth trying tbh. I'm sick of the space stealing as soon as someone leaves to go to the toilet though. It's annoying!

It's happened before in body step too. She's gone to my box I set up and used that instead of hers which was at the other end of the room. She said she thought she'd put it out there.... I use 2 risers, she uses none.
I don't know if she plays dumb or is genuinely dumb

I'm missing my Combat so much. I've got a knee injury at the moment and struggling to walk, never mind anything else :(

Hi, curious about what BodyVive consists of? How.is it different to.aerobics?

never actually done that.... found it on youtube and it looks hard but not overly hard if that makes sense? looks good though

Not done that one either. A friend has just started grit and was very sore!! We only have combat, pump and balance at my gym.

Any idea if you can buy DVDs? I'm going on holiday in October and worrying already about missing the classes!! Im not a huge fan of the actual gum so I usually take my kettleworx DVDs and use dumbbells but would love to take a pump or combat DVD with me.

Back