Total Solution Less Of Me (Hopefully)

xsararose

Well today is my first day of Exante so i thought i would start a diary to hopefully be able to look back on to see how far i've come :D

I've Never tried any sort of vlcd diet before so i guess i'm in for a bumpy ride!

I've always been unhappy with my weight and first started doing something about it after i had my daughter 18 months ago.

I started with Weight Watchers and after stepping on the scales i was disgusted to discover i was 17 stone 9 :cry: i enjoyed weight watchers and had some good losses but when the changed the plan to the pro points i just couldnt get my head around it...So decided on exante.

i'm starting my new journey at 14 stone 13lbs and hoping to get down to around 10 stone i'm not setting myself any time limit just going to take each day as it comes.

I look forward to sharing this with you all and hope i can give others as much support as i have received so far i really was blown away by how helpfull and supportive eveyone is here.

I'm hopefully going to post some pics of my start weight later if i can figure out how to lol.

will be posting how my first day has gone after i've had my last shake :D

lots of love xsara xxx

Well i can officially say i've completed day one 100% :D:D (as long as i dont sleep walk to the fridge lol)

I'm not feeling bad really a little hungry but i can ignore it easily, i'm expecting tommorow to be awful so anything better than that i'll be happy :D

So far i've had the vanilla, strawberry and banana shakes and they've been fine the last one which was banana i put a sweetener in it was slightly more appetizing.

well onwards we go onto day 2!!!

xxx

Welcome and well done for completing your first day....... roll on tomorrow and day 2 eh :)

thanks hun xxx

Hiya :D

Well done for getting through your first day :D
Can't wait to share your journey xx

Thankyou, Well heres day 2 nothing bad to report so far dont feel hungry which is strange i was expecting to wanna chew my arm off but not going to complain, had a very slight headache when i woke up but seems to be easing off now i've had a pint of water.

Now just going to relax for 5 mins with a black coffee before starting my day and having my first shake of the day, hopefully i wont feel too bad as the day progresses.

x

hungers starting to show its ugly head now grrr xxx

Hello and welcome! When the hunger strikes in those first few days, try and find whatever you can to distract you so you don't feel tempted to eat something! Paint your nails, long bath, good film, go for a walk, whatever takes your fancy! Stay strong, and the hunger will pass soon :)

Back