Less of the fiddling and more of the doing! Fiddlermum's SW diary to get to goal.

The vodka doesn't have to mean no loss next week. Get straight back on plan (including syns) and drink gallons of water.

Hello! Thanks both for putting up with my miserable rantings :eek:

Feeling much better now thank goodness. I did get right back on track the morning after the vodka incident! Have been good ever since but the scales are showing a 1lb gain... hopefully that is temporary and will be gone, along with a bit more, by next Wednesday.

Anyway, have decided to stick with EE this week and next, but if I haven't seen a reasonable loss am seriously considering then switching to the red plan. I find I lose really well when I cut down on carbs so that might suit me better. What d'you think?

Menu today so far:

350ml skimmed milk

BF - eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes.

No idea what I'm going to have for lunch but dinner will be pork chop, potatoes, broccoli, sweetcorn

see how it goes on the ee days then switch to the red days when the losses slow down
just stick to the plan and see how it goes
remember to stop when you are no longer hungry - perhaps serve a smaller portion but knowing you can have a bit more if you need or want it

Thanks so much. You are a big help to me. It means a lot considering how much you have gone through x

Am meeting up with a friend for coffee next week. Love her. She told me last week that her cancer has come back for the third time and it is terminal. Is only in her early 40s. So devastated. Want to help her however i can, especially with her children.

She is amazing. So strong. Want to be there for her and her family. But it is hard to be strong for her. I have not long lost my dad to cancer and i am a bit of an emotional wreck atm. But she comes first.
Dont know why i am writing that. Need to get it out of my head i think.

Goodness knows how she is really feeling.

dont try to hide your emotions from her - tell her what she means to you and just how much you will miss her
tell her you will support her and do anything you can to help her and that you would love a role in her childrens future

so many people try to be strong for the patient but it doesnt always help them - get this emotional bit out in the open - she will then have someone to cry with if she needs it give her a huge hug

ps stick to an americano when out if you must have a milky coffee go for the soya option its less syns usually but check them out before you go :):)

H xx
have a great weekend - I might try to walk the dogs over the weekend (with DH) if they were both little guineas I think I could manage :):)

Hello lovely, so sorry to read what you've been going through. It sounds like you're an incredibly strong woman and a real support to your friend. Sending you lots of love xx

Back