ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Hiya, always have achey joints but the yoga helps! Been tonight and always feel great afterwards.

Forgot to post this morning but it's been a great day food wise so far:

B: soreen 3pp
L: soup 0pp and laughing cow and crackers 3pp
S: fruit and a packet of skips 2pp
D: (in the oven) chicken pie 10pp and potatoes and veg 3pp.

I made the chicken pie at the weekend (froze it) and been looking forward to it ever since!

Leaves me 5pp for something later but not sure what yet!

Hiya, always have achey joints but the yoga helps! Been tonight and always feel great afterwards. Forgot to post this morning but it's been a great day food wise so far: B: soreen 3pp L: soup 0pp and laughing cow and crackers 3pp S: fruit and a packet of skips 2pp D: (in the oven) chicken pie 10pp and potatoes and veg 3pp. I made the chicken pie at the weekend (froze it) and been looking forward to it ever since! Leaves me 5pp for something later but not sure what yet!

Looking Brill Sweetie :) I love a good pie! Hope u find yummy treats with your remaining 5pp x

Well it's been a day of highs and lows today really! Crappy day at work, too much to do and not enough time. Giving myself a urine infection by not going to the loo when I need to (too busy) TMI I know!

On track points wise, although if I have my usual choc bar later I will be 6pp over (I have all my weeklies)

I talked myself out of a chinese after suggesting it to my husband but didn't talk myself out of the 2 glasses of wine unfortunately!

Well it's been a day of highs and lows today really! Crappy day at work, too much to do and not enough time. Giving myself a urine infection by not going to the loo when I need to (too busy) TMI I know! On track points wise, although if I have my usual choc bar later I will be 6pp over (I have all my weeklies) I talked myself out of a chinese after suggesting it to my husband but didn't talk myself out of the 2 glasses of wine unfortunately!

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day :-( Water Infections are never fun, hope you can actually go to the loo more often to stop those happening! Did you have your Choc with your weeklies? Wine sounded like a good idea, well done for talking yourself out of the Chinese! X

Another crappy work day, but I am ending the day a bit more caught up than I was when I started it, so pleased about that at least!

On the plus side, I only remembered to eat half my wrap for lunch so that's a lot of points saved!

I can't really write out what I have had today, as not planned dinner yet and have 20PP left still so will try and update later.

Really pleased to have got through 5 days only using 3 weeklies (yesterday, for chocolate!) I always save them all for the weekend and will thoroughly enjoy using them.

We are having a pizza night at friends on Saturday, which is great as I make the pizza bases (make the dough in the breadmaker and roll it out super thin) then can choose whatever topping I want. As the bases tend to work out no more than 8 or 9PP for a big one it can be very WW friendly! ...the wine I will drink won't be though lol! But then that's what weeklies are for!

Thoroughly looking forward to the weekend. It feels like the longest week in history!

Another crappy work day, but I am ending the day a bit more caught up than I was when I started it, so pleased about that at least! On the plus side, I only remembered to eat half my wrap for lunch so that's a lot of points saved! I can't really write out what I have had today, as not planned dinner yet and have 20PP left still so will try and update later. Really pleased to have got through 5 days only using 3 weeklies (yesterday, for chocolate!) I always save them all for the weekend and will thoroughly enjoy using them. We are having a pizza night at friends on Saturday, which is great as I make the pizza bases (make the dough in the breadmaker and roll it out super thin) then can choose whatever topping I want. As the bases tend to work out no more than 8 or 9PP for a big one it can be very WW friendly! ...the wine I will drink won't be though lol! But then that's what weeklies are for! Thoroughly looking forward to the weekend. It feels like the longest week in history!

Well Done on saving the pp on your wrap, how on earth did you forget to eat half of it tho! I can never forget to eat anything lol!

Your weekend sounds fab, pizza AND wine! My kind of heaven! What's your wine of choice?

Can't wait to hear what you have with your remaining 20pp!

Hmm another not very good day really despite only using 3pp up til 3pm I have somehow ended up on 43pp tonight and not done yet!

That will be the 4 glasses of white wine then...always my downfall! I told myself I wouldn't go to the pub tonight but couldn't resist!

I had a great night and will end it with my usual chocolate bar so will have to accept that a big chunk of my weeklies are gone!

Still, there is enough for tomorrow if I am sensible during the day and save plenty for a bottle of wine tomorrow night.

I wish I enjoyed drinking vodka and diet coke but it's always wine with me, and where I live there is a great social life which is very difficult to say no to!

Hoping to get a loss still on Monday despite the likelihood I will use all my weeklies. Hubby says I am fine as I am and with less than a stone to lose its so difficult not to just accept myself as I am but I so want to be properly slim again and just don't feel at my best at the moment so I have to stick with it!

Still here and still going!

A busy weekend and I went over my weeklies on Sunday, but still managed a loss today of 2lbs. The scales were showing 4lb before my big pig out on Sunday but never mind!

Today has been on track and tomorrow I have some really nice food to look forward to. Starting with a bacon sarnie for breakfast!

Still here and still going!

A busy weekend and I went over my weeklies on Sunday, but still managed a loss today of 2lbs. The scales were showing 4lb before my big pig out on Sunday but never mind!

Today has been on track and tomorrow I have some really nice food to look forward to. Starting with a bacon sarnie for breakfast!

yum yum bacon sarnie :p

well done on the loss!! xx

Keep forgetting to check in. Time running away with me!

I have dipped into my weeklies a bit yesterday and same will happen today. Don't know why but I am absolutely starving today!

Big portion of roasted veg and pasta for tea tonight which hopefully will fill me up. My brain is trying to tell me to cheat and give up today. It was eating the biscuits which has made me feel like today is a failure. I didn't need them and they still left me hungry so it feels like a total waste of points!

I prefer to save my weeklies for the weekend and I am at a wedding Saturday night so bound to need them!

I genuinely don't know what happened yesterday. It all went horribly wrong and I have just pointed everything I ate. 63 pp!!!

Once I had started I just couldn't seem to stop. That's basically all my weeklies gone. I am out at a wedding tomorrow. I can't realistically see me not going into negative points.

Going power walking tonight and will try to go again Sunday morning so that I can end the week at least with my points back in order. Although I never use my activity points so I can't see it going well weigh in wise.

Why do I do it to myself. I didn't need any of the junk I ate!

Been on track all day today and pointed everything. Also squeezed in a power walk and gave the pub a miss (easy, as the rugby is on ...boring!)

Early night I think!

Back