ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Ah that's a shame! Have seen them all in my tesco, but if not try asda x

Live homemade burger and chips! That's what I am having tomorrow! I make em up and freeze them in grease proof paper.

Dinner tonight was delicious and shred done but I did eat lots of sweets at youth club tonight which is not good!!

Attachments

• image-2413626413.jpg
    image-2413626413.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 52
How do you make your burgers? Mine was first time, extra lean mince lacks ... Fat lol!

Will try asda this week to see, and to get the Melba toast! A few sweets would have been burned with shred! You been doing it long? Did you buy the DVD? Cx

Hiya, yes just extra lean mince, bit of Worcestershire sauce, garlic granules, salt n pepper and grind of chilli.

I reckon it's all in the toppings, loads of fried onions and tomatoes and a slice of lowlow cheese!

On day 18 level 2, it's tough but have set a shopping trip for the day after I finish as motivation!

Oh the lure of the cold buffet...

I had to prepare one at work today as we had some visitors and may have helped my self a little as I laid it all out nicely!

Over my points because of buffet gate but have done 45 mins power walking and my last day of level 2 shred, bring on level 3 ?

Delicious burger and chips for dinner for 11pp

Attachments

• image-649673341.jpg
    image-649673341.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 46
Down to 10st 1 1/4lb which I am happy with as I should be able to hit the 9's next week!

Will be having a few glasses of wine tonight as per my Friday tradition, but this week I plan on avoiding the nachos. Have a Chicken Laksa ready meal to have before hitting the pub, so that should sort me out.

Need to sit down and do some meal planning to get me through to pay day without spending too much!

Still going with the shred. Have been very snacky though, a bite of this, a bite of that, not good and very difficult to track!

Beef stew and dumplings tonight. Will be a 12pp meal but thoroughly looking forward to it!

I am liking the challenge of the 30 day thing with shred. I hate this sort of exercise but I am not a quitter, so sticking with it and I can see it working.

The bug shopping trip is on Sunday and it's all I can think about now! Can't wait to shop shop shop!!!

Todays menu:

Breakfast

Rice cake x 3 (2PP)
Laughing cow x 2 (1PP)

Lunch

Chicken Salad, just points for the chicken (2PP)
WW Yogurt (1PP)

Dinner

Chicken (3PP)
Pasta (6PP)
Roasted veg (0PP)

I love this chicken pasta as I use the chicken juices and some shredded chicken leftover from the roast to make it. I roast a whole tray of veg and mix this in too along with some mayo and a dash of garlic peri peri sauce. It's lush and you don't need much pasta because of all the veg!

I did my shred this morning, and have Zumba tonight so no doubt I will need a snack after, hence I have saved some points which will probably be a small bowl of cereal and a galaxy ripple!

I know what you mean,but I quite like her telling me all the time not to quit and keep going!

I have just watched some of the insanity fitness DVD with my husband as he is starting that tonight. It looks like hell on earth!!

When this 30 day shred is done I want to do something else but only 3 days a week in addition to power walking x2 and Zumba. Not sure what yet though. I have Davina which I have never really tried so might give that a go.

So stuffed after my lunch today. I am at home as have a half days holiday, so could have something hot for a change!

Went with cheese omelette for 6pp

Attachments

• image-4259232978.jpg
    image-4259232978.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 40
Oh no... A slippery slope! I have eaten 3 chocolate biscuits and just are a mcds cheeseburger when I wasn't even hungry.

Okay no more. I will draw a line from here, no need to write off the whole day!

Too many little cheats here and there for me to expect a loss this week which is a real shame as this was the last week of my little challenge to myself.

So busy this week and husband is ill so just been so crazy running around everywhere trying to get things done. No excuse really!

Oh well, will try to stay on plan for the rest of today. Only cheated with a handful or choc buttons so far.

Back