ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Weigh in is tomorrow so not much time to reverse the damage but I can honestly say there have been no really serious binges and I have a healthy dinner in the oven right now.

Just had a sneaky look at the scales and they are showing a loss, so hopefully in the morning it's still the same!

I promises myself I would be in the nines for shopping on Sunday and think I can do it now!

And tonight's back on track dinner ?

Attachments

• image-482923071.jpg
    image-482923071.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 53
Looks like I'd be hungry ... Lol!!

Good for you though, getting back on track is so hard cx

Yay me!!

I am back in the nine's (just!)

9st 13 3/4lb. I am so pleased to have done it, no just a few more lbs off to give me a bit of leeway!

Today I am using my new microwave at work to have porridge for lunch. lovely warm and filling!

Vicky

Made my own McDonald's breakfast wrap today. My god it was delicious!

1 ww wrap (3pp)
1 low fat sausage (I used a quorn one) (2pp)
1 slice of bacon (I used prosciutto as OH had eaten the bacon!) (1pp)
1 low fat cheese slice (1pp)
1 egg scrambled and fried like a mini omelette (2pp)
Ketchup (0pp)

I make it 9pp in total compared to 16pp for the mcdonalds one! Just the hash brown that is missing.

So filling and tastes really bad for you but isn't!

I love doing a homemade mcd breakfast wrap! I try to save the pps and dont use meat in mine, only lowlow cheese slices, egg and ketchup :) we had thatfor tea last night :) yum!

Well done on the weight loss this week too!! :)

Why oh why does this happen?!?

I have a cold and been holding it at bay the last few days because I knew I was shopping. Husband had flu last week do I have been terrified I will get really ill.

Why is it when you look forward to something so much it always goes wrong? I will be well dosed up today but my energy levels are not what they should be for a full days shopping!

Back on the diet today after a lovely weekend despite having a cold.

Todays food

Breakfast

Rice cakes x3 (2pp)
Laughing cow x2 (1pp)

Lunch

Chicken salad (4pp)
Yogurt (1pp)

Dinner

Stir fry think it will be (6pp)

Then will probably have cereal and chocolate after Zumba!

A bit bunged up and achey but not too bad!

Just having a quick cuppa then off to work. Monday is a late start for me as I get to take my daughter to school.

Can't beat a late start Monday! I'm starting at 10.30 cause it's my first day but I'd imagine it'll be 9 from next week, gutted lol x

Oh dear...not a good day. I don't think I could hVe eaten more badly!

Not sure if it's the cold, or because I have been so busy, or just that I have been surrounded by temptation?

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

Well back on track today so far. Having a high point dinner tonight as have made a chicken pie. Couldn't get low fat cream, but have used filo pastry for the top, so the pie itself is 10PP, then 4PP for potatoes. Still I am looking forward to it!

Just got to avoid temptation at youth club tonight!

Scales currently showing a 1/2lb gain, but hopefully I can turn that into a STS for Friday.

This weekend is going to require very careful use of my weeklies!

Friday night - Thai restaurant with work
Saturday day - trip to local brewery and food fair (work stuff)
Saturday evening - nibbles and drinks with friends
Sunday morning - mothers day breakfast
Sunday afternoon - kids party
Sunday pm - dinner with family

How am I going to cover all that?!

Yeah I didn't manage it...

Believe it or not I am still ill! I have had to go into work, but was sent home on Friday. Still ropey today, but slightly better so am hopeful that I am over the worst of it now. Too short of breath to exercise, but I am desperate to get back on it.

All I have done is eat junk food, and I am too frightened to see how much damage I have done. I will make myself look though tonight.

Back on track today though and have a nice inner to look forward to. Spinach and ricotta tortellini with homemade tomato sauce and grated parmesan.

Back