ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Yeah I didn't manage it...

Believe it or not I am still ill! I have had to go into work, but was sent home on Friday. Still ropey today, but slightly better so am hopeful that I am over the worst of it now. Too short of breath to exercise, but I am desperate to get back on it.

All I have done is eat junk food, and I am too frightened to see how much damage I have done. I will make myself look though tonight.

Back on track today though and have a nice inner to look forward to. Spinach and ricotta tortellini with homemade tomato sauce and grated parmesan.

yum sounds delish :)
good luck at gettin back on track! x

And I am back again! Now with 1 stone to lose in 8 weeks before my holiday. I really want to be in the 9's if not 9st 5lb before my holiday on 31st July.

I have resorted to a staple favourite today of roasted vegetable and chicken pasta, with parmesan. It's really delicious so I am having it for lunch and dinner!

And I am back again! Now with 1 stone to lose in 8 weeks before my holiday. I really want to be in the 9's if not 9st 5lb before my holiday on 31st July. I have resorted to a staple favourite today of roasted vegetable and chicken pasta, with parmesan. It's really delicious so I am having it for lunch and dinner!

Welcome Back :) I restarted on Friday too! Are u doing PP or F&H? X

I really am useless at dieting, although I am done with beating myself up about it as I know it's just a vicious cycle which ends up making the whole situation worse.

I now have just over 5 weeks to lose about 1 stone. I know I can achieve that if I put in the effort. I mean I have done it before so it can be done again right?!

Still doing my trustworthy WW and as always, I will be counting my points. I have never really got my head around F&H as I like my treats too much!

Today's eating:

Breakfast

Apple (0)
Rice cakes x 3 (2)
Laughing Cow (1)

Lunch

Chicken Salad (4)
Yogurt (1)
Popcorn (1)

Dinner

Veg pasta (4)
Parmesan cheese (1)
May throw some roast chicken in for (2)

Snacks

That will still leave me with 10PP...not sure what I will do with these, but will definitely eat them!

I am not always left with so many extra points, just depends on what I am eating that day. Tomorrow I will be having the pasta for lunch so will be a lot higher I should think.

ofcourse u can lose a stone in that time :D
like u say uv done it before!
we are all here for u! u can do it :D

I really am useless at dieting, although I am done with beating myself up about it as I know it's just a vicious cycle which ends up making the whole situation worse. I now have just over 5 weeks to lose about 1 stone. I know I can achieve that if I put in the effort. I mean I have done it before so it can be done again right?! Still doing my trustworthy WW and as always, I will be counting my points. I have never really got my head around F&H as I like my treats too much! Today's eating: Breakfast Apple (0) Rice cakes x 3 (2) Laughing Cow (1) Lunch Chicken Salad (4) Yogurt (1) Popcorn (1) Dinner Veg pasta (4) Parmesan cheese (1) May throw some roast chicken in for (2) Snacks That will still leave me with 10PP...not sure what I will do with these, but will definitely eat them! I am not always left with so many extra points, just depends on what I am eating that day. Tomorrow I will be having the pasta for lunch so will be a lot higher I should think.

A Stone in a month is very doable, I have lost 6lbs in 3wks but don't have a lot to lose which I know slows it down. Your food looks yummy, you definitely need a 10pp Treat Tray tonight! X

Aw thanks guys, I know I can do it. I just need to keep tracking, keep posting and keep focused!

I am back at Zumba tonight, and hopefully starting 30 day shred too afterwards!

Aw thanks guys, I know I can do it. I just need to keep tracking, keep posting and keep focused! I am back at Zumba tonight, and hopefully starting 30 day shred too afterwards!

Ooooo You're keen! Enjoy 30DS, I've never got past Level 1! X

Yeah...30DS didn't happen, Zumba was exhausting and it was so hot I was sweating buckets by the end! I did manage to do all 30 days of 30DS in January, was very proud of myself, but the novelty has worn off now!

Stayed totally on track though yesterday, and going well so far today too.

Plan for today:

Breakfast

Ricecake and LC (3)
Raisins (2)

Lunch

Veg Pasta (4)
Parmesan (1)
Yoghurt (1)

Dinner

Chow mein RM (9)

Leaves few extra for TV treats tonight!

Planning on shredding too this evening.

5 weeks today till me holiday!!

Is anyone else an emotional eater like me?

I eat when I am celebrating, I eat when I am commiserating, I eat when I have had a bad day, when I am angry with my husband or my boss. It's really any excuse!

Today my boss has been in a terrible mood all day, and on top of that my husband has something to celebrate as he got his bonus from work. All I can think of is lets just have a takeaway tonight!! It's so stupid, as I know I only bloody well started again yesterday but I can find it so hard to fight with myself to be strong and not give in. It drives me mad!!

Anyway, my pasta salad for lunch did not hit the spot, and the banana I ate didn't help either. I may make myself a nice pizza wrap for dinner, instead of my ready meal as a little pseudo takeaway treat. Hopefully will take away the urge to cheat!

What did you decide to eat for dinner? A takeaway wouldn't be such a bad choice if you choose wisely. X

Hi Serena,

I decided on a wrap pizza, it was delicious but not very big!

Hubby came home with fish and chips...very supportive not! But he is very slim so he can have takeaways whenever he likes! I did steal a few chips but I had plenty of points left still so it's okay.

Still a few left for a curly wurly later!!

Hi Serena, I decided on a wrap pizza, it was delicious but not very big! Hubby came home with fish and chips...very supportive not! But he is very slim so he can have takeaways whenever he likes! I did steal a few chips but I had plenty of points left still so it's okay. Still a few left for a curly wurly later!!

Mmmmmmm Chippy Chips! Well done on not giving in to a full on takeaway, expect you feel better for it today! X

Well, points usage is a bit tighter today, so here goes:

Breakfast:

Ricecake and LC (3)

Lunch:

Prosciutto and Mozzarella wrap (7)
Yogurt (1)

Dinner:

Chicken Curry RM (10)

Leaves 5 left for snacking, so a bit on the tight side, considering I run a youth club (with tuck shop!!) on a Wednesday!

If I don't want today to turn into a write off then I need to not touch the tuck shop and wait for snacking at home!

Plus, I will need all my weeklies this weekend. I almost never use them during the week anyway. Friday night we have a birthday party, husband is designated driver so will be having a few glasses of wine, and no doubt party food too! Then Saturday night out for dinner at a steak house. Will say no to chips though, but then we are off to a cocktail bar! Then back in the pub on sunday afternoon. I have no idea how I am going to stay in my points!! Will have to be very careful indeed!

Well, points usage is a bit tighter today, so here goes: Breakfast: Ricecake and LC (3) Lunch: Prosciutto and Mozzarella wrap (7) Yogurt (1) Dinner: Chicken Curry RM (10) Leaves 5 left for snacking, so a bit on the tight side, considering I run a youth club (with tuck shop!!) on a Wednesday! If I don't want today to turn into a write off then I need to not touch the tuck shop and wait for snacking at home! Plus, I will need all my weeklies this weekend. I almost never use them during the week anyway. Friday night we have a birthday party, husband is designated driver so will be having a few glasses of wine, and no doubt party food too! Then Saturday night out for dinner at a steak house. Will say no to chips though, but then we are off to a cocktail bar! Then back in the pub on sunday afternoon. I have no idea how I am going to stay in my points!! Will have to be very careful indeed!

Your weekend sounds lots of fun ;-) Hope u survive the tuck shop and it doesn't tempt you! X

I did a bit of damage at tuck shop last night, but think its okay as had a good game of touch rugby so must have burnt some off there!

Today is going well so far, stayed on track and looking forward to a nice dinner later too:

Breakfast:

Rice cakes and Laughing Cow (3)

Lunch:

Pitta with prosciutto, philly and salad (6)

Dinner:

Homemade burger with cheese (7)
Homemade chips (4)

Still leaves me 6 for my bedtime treats!

I should say as well that I eat at least 3 portions of fruit a day as well, but don't bother writing it on here. I also eat veg/salad with every meal! As they are all free I don't worry about listing them!

Stupidly thought I would have a peek at the scales this morning. Bad idea! They have obviously gone a bit wappy so I am ignoring them, and probably won't bother weighing in until next Friday as I find it can send me off track even if they have gone down!

I did a bit of damage at tuck shop last night, but think its okay as had a good game of touch rugby so must have burnt some off there! Today is going well so far, stayed on track and looking forward to a nice dinner later too: Breakfast: Rice cakes and Laughing Cow (3) Lunch: Pitta with prosciutto, philly and salad (6) Dinner: Homemade burger with cheese (7) Homemade chips (4) Still leaves me 6 for my bedtime treats! I should say as well that I eat at least 3 portions of fruit a day as well, but don't bother writing it on here. I also eat veg/salad with every meal! As they are all free I don't worry about listing them! Stupidly thought I would have a peek at the scales this morning. Bad idea! They have obviously gone a bit wappy so I am ignoring them, and probably won't bother weighing in until next Friday as I find it can send me off track even if they have gone down!

Tut Tut for the Sneaky WI, those are never a good idea! What did u have from Tuck Shop? What's your plans for your 6pp TT? X

Mmm I know bad idea!

Treat tray will probably be heavily chocolate based...maybe a curly wurly and prob a small pack of salted popcorn!

Well today is going well so far, didn't fancy breakfast then had a 10pp lunch at a cafe. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tonight the dreaded buffet to contend with! I absolutely love buffet food but will try to be careful with my choices and not use too many weeklies!

Now I have 20 mins chill out time before school pick up!

Mmm I know bad idea! Treat tray will probably be heavily chocolate based...maybe a curly wurly and prob a small pack of salted popcorn!

Did u have your Choc based TT?x

Well today is going well so far, didn't fancy breakfast then had a 10pp lunch at a cafe. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Tonight the dreaded buffet to contend with! I absolutely love buffet food but will try to be careful with my choices and not use too many weeklies! Now I have 20 mins chill out time before school pick up!

What did you have at the cafe for 10pp? Buffets are my total nemesis, rather you than me! X

Back