ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Had a bagel with cream cheese and bacon. Pointed it as 6 for bagel, 1 for Philly, 3 for bacon!

Buffets are a nightmare as all pastry based or fried! But I love all those little snacky things damn it!

Had a bagel with cream cheese and bacon. Pointed it as 6 for bagel, 1 for Philly, 3 for bacon! Buffets are a nightmare as all pastry based or fried! But I love all those little snacky things damn it!

Yum Yum! I loveeeeeee bagels! I'm yet to try the WW ones. X

Very proud of myself!

Stuck to my 2 glasses of wine and had max 10pp of party foods so only 2 pp out of my weeklies! Nor bad going!

Very proud of myself!

Stuck to my 2 glasses of wine and had max 10pp of party foods so only 2 pp out of my weeklies! Nor bad going!

Wow! Your halo must be glowing right now! X

Well I did come in and have a big chunk of chocolate and a pack of popcorn for 6pp so now have 42 weeklies left.

Don't think they will last long though as got big meal and cocktails tonight! Will say no to chips though and swap for spinach which I love! Hopefully can skip starter as well!

Today have had a bacon roll while daughter does her trampolining class. It was a tricky choice, but picking the lesser of two evils, as was starving and will be driving by a McDonald's later. So less points in the bacon roll than in the McDonald's!!

This afternoon I have the challenge of a kids birthday party, and no doubt lots of love party food again. MUST RESIST!

Hmmm I am fearing the slippery slope today! Little nibbles of this and that plus a glass of wine already!

I have pointed though and still lots of weeklies left. I always use them all and still lose so that's not a problem. It's when I stop pointing and go over them that I have an issue. Then I am like "sod it, might as well not bother now!" Can't let that happen!

Not great...but not a disaster! Had a starter but didn't have chips. Had a cocktail, but had less wine. Obviously was all still very points heavy, but have 16pp left from my weeklies, so heading out for a lush breakfast soon as we are kid free while she is at her ballet rehearsal!

Then it's roast gammon for dinner yum!

Well as usual it's the weekends that send me off plan!

Yesterday I went way over my points and weeklies. I have no idea by how muh, so will just have to get back on it today and see how it goes on WI on Friday

Still here and been on track!

Did Zumba yesterday and decided to do 30 day an challenge as it's exactly 30 days til my holiday!!

Just had a lush dinner I invented. Half pack of microwave egg fried rice, peppers, onions, garlic, leftover gammon, curry powder and nandos sauce. All fried up with fry light. Sounds rank but was lovely!! And only. 9pp

Me again!

Still here and doing okay.

I had a bit of a bad day yesterday. Had a glass of wine (within my points) and then my resolve went a bit out of the window. Ate 2 packets of crisps I shouldn't have had that I didn't have weeklies or dailies left for.

Back on track today though.

Not expecting a loss having had a sneaky peek at the scales yesterday, but will keep plodding on. It's so hard to lose weight when it's just a few lb's that need shedding. I want something to help speed up the weight loss. It makes all the ketones type pills look appealing but I don't believe in taking that sort of stuff!

Also on day 3 today of 30 day AB challenge. It's okay at the moment because it's easy and only takes a few minutes. Can't imagine me being able to do 200 sit ups though!!

Still here. Been a bit off track, only in the evenings. I get home so tired and as soon as I sit down I just want to snack!

Weight not changed much this week, so back on it again and hoping I can lose some next week.

Think the key is to eat better over the weekends. Last weekend went a bit wrong so will be stricter with myself this weekend.

Got a BBQ tonight so need to plan how much wine and food I am comfortable with eating!

Had a subway for a late lunch. Love that I can have something tasty for 7pp!

Have budgeted my points for he BBQ and chopped up lots of veg to dip in low fat dips too!

And then a cream tea followed by 3 glasses of wine and now a pizza on the way. Bit of a disastrous Sunday all in all. I will be over my weeklies by about 20 points all in all but to be honest I always am every Sunday.

It will either go my way or it won't on weigh in but I just can't make the weeklies stretch over the whole weekend!

It's not good and I am not proud of it but I am also not going to beat myself up about it as it just doesn't help.

Back on track once he leftover pizza is gone tomorrow and will try and squeeze in lots of exercise to mitigate as much as possible!

hey hun, here to check in!! i love your title. and yes this time we wont fail :) i have been on holidays and this is first wi, so i didnt get drunk sat night, have a cure yest or kfc bargain bucket for dinner :eek: lol!! but its ok cause im going to wi later and be back to business!! cx

Back on track this evening. All the leftover pizza is gone and I am going to do a big healthy shop after Zumba later.

Unfortunately the thighs are still a bit lumpy but more worried about the wobbly tummy as I will have to wear a bikini in 3 weeks !!!

Still here and have been doing well this week on the diet. Last night was a bit of a slip up as had 2 glasses of wine and a Chinese. Difficult to know how far over I went but probably about 10PP over.

New weeklies today, and boy will they have to stretch this weekend! Off to London tomorrow so no doubt will be eating out all day. Will try and make sensible choices as much as possible. It's mums birthday and we are having tapas so I know my options will be fairly limited there!

On the positive side, weight is currently 10st 1 3/4lb so well on track to be in the 9's for my holiday in 2 weeks. Just got to stop myself from sabotaging this weekend!

So I started this thread back in April 2013, andhere I am back yet again! This time even heavier at 10st 13 3/4lb! I have some serious work to do to get back to my ideal weight, but there is only way to do it and that's to keep on trying.

I lose it all then gain it all again. In late summer I got to 9st 13lb again, but then let it pile on again. Anyone would think I enjoyed dieting!

Anyway, yesterday was a good day, had a lovely M&S count us prawn linguine for dinner, and stayed within my dailies.

Today will be another success as I have planned all my meals and have homemade burgers and chips to look forward to tonight.

I find while I keep planning and organising, and ensuring the fridge is stocked with healthy options I find it easy. As soon as the organisation slides suddenly it is chaos and the whole diet goes out of the window!

I am off the drink for 2 weeks to kick start the weight loss (and to leave more points for food!) I am hoping that will help me secure some good sizes losses over the next couple of weeks.

Anybody else do the same thing as me with the yo-yo dieting?

Welcome back!! Don't worry there's plenty of us in the same boat, let's all get this going together xxx

Welcome Back :) I think it's the week of the rejoin! I'm back after a 6mth break too! X

Back