ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Well yesterday was another day on track, but today will be a challenge as it's youth club tonight (I run it not go to it!) The tuck shop table will be very tempting but I will stay strong.

Going to cook a super quick stir fry and eat before I go. Hopefully that will sort me out. I will have 9PP left after dinner, but I would rather keep these for a chocolate snack with my bedtime cuppa! Plus it's very difficult to point pick & mix!

Today I have had:

B: Ricecakes with laughing cow 3PP

L: Blue cheese & prosciutto salad with balsamic vinegar 3PP

D: (not had yet!) 1/2 pack noodles 3PP, 100g chicken 4PP, stir fry sauce 2PP + veg = 9PP

S: Walkers POPS 2PP, cherries, grapes.

Well yesterday was another day on track, but today will be a challenge as it's youth club tonight (I run it not go to it!) The tuck shop table will be very tempting but I will stay strong. Going to cook a super quick stir fry and eat before I go. Hopefully that will sort me out. I will have 9PP left after dinner, but I would rather keep these for a chocolate snack with my bedtime cuppa! Plus it's very difficult to point pick & mix! Today I have had: B: Ricecakes with laughing cow 3PP L: Blue cheese & prosciutto salad with balsamic vinegar 3PP D: (not had yet!) 1/2 pack noodles 3PP, 100g chicken 4PP, stir fry sauce 2PP + veg = 9PP S: Walkers POPS 2PP, cherries, grapes.

Your day sounds fab! I used to run a youth club and I know allllllll about the tuck shop temptation but just think how amazing the bedtime chocolate will taste when you resist the pic n mix which all the kids have had their hands in! Keep up the hard work x

I wonder why I bother with it sometimes after the night I had of dealing with constant bickering, whinging and lack of respect from the kids. Then I got an earful from a mother who didn't like her son being punished for repeatedly throwing balls at childrens faces!

Well I didn't resist the tuck shop in the end, not sure how much I had but put in 10PP which should cover it. however I did manage to resist the large glass of wine I desperately wanted when I got home in floods of tears!

So in the end, with my bedtime snacks I was 5PP over for the day which is totally fine with me.

Today has been a good day, out for a meeting tonight for a different voluntary role I do, so will need to be another quick dinner!

B: Ricecakes and laughing cow 3PP

L: Tomato Soup (HM) 0PP

D: M&S Chicken and asparagus risotto 9PP

S: WW cake 2PP, Walkers pops 2PP, WW yogurt 1PP plus grapes and cherries.

Leaves me 9 PP for when I get home and fancy some nibbles!

I wonder why I bother with it sometimes after the night I had of dealing with constant bickering, whinging and lack of respect from the kids. Then I got an earful from a mother who didn't like her son being punished for repeatedly throwing balls at childrens faces! Well I didn't resist the tuck shop in the end, not sure how much I had but put in 10PP which should cover it. however I did manage to resist the large glass of wine I desperately wanted when I got home in floods of tears! So in the end, with my bedtime snacks I was 5PP over for the day which is totally fine with me. Today has been a good day, out for a meeting tonight for a different voluntary role I do, so will need to be another quick dinner! B: Ricecakes and laughing cow 3PP L: Tomato Soup (HM) 0PP D: M&S Chicken and asparagus risotto 9PP S: WW cake 2PP, Walkers pops 2PP, WW yogurt 1PP plus grapes and cherries. Leaves me 9 PP for when I get home and fancy some nibbles!

Oh Dear! Youth Club sounds like somewhat of a nightmare, well done on resisting the wine tho! I could quite happily have a whole bottle after a bad day ;-) 5pp is nothing in the grand scheme of things and you're on it like a car bonnet today! Make sure u let us know what 9pp of nibbles you choose ;-) x

Back again and still on track!

Went for some pistachios and a twirl in the end!

Daughter has forced me to make fair cakes his morning and have accidentally eaten 2! That's 6pp in total. Lucky I just had a banana for breakfast.

Brunch of cheese on toast with tomatoes for 2pp.

Still here! Weighed in showing a 4lb loss which I am very happy with!

Today has been:

B: yog and raspberries 1pp
L: 5 chicken dippers 4pp
D: probably an omelette 6pp
S: so far...soreen malt loaf 3pp

Off to Zumba at 8pm so that will earn me another 4pp.

Been a tough day as stuck at home instead of my normal routine at work. Daughter had a sickness bug over the weekend so although she is well she couldn't go to school today. So been trying to work, stay out of the kitchen cupboards and build lego with a bored 6 year old!

Looks like you're doing fab even with a poorly daughter! Is she back to normal now? How was zumba? X

Yes daughter back to normal, she was fine yesterday but kept her off to stop it being passed on to more kids! Zumba was great, always really enjoy it. Bit achey today but not too bad! Giving Yoga a try tonight for the first time. Looking forward to it. Anybody else tried it? I think it will help me to tone up my tummy and arms a bit.

Todays eating:

B: Soreen malt loaf 3PP, Banana
L: Tomato soup (HM) 0PP, fruit
D: Probably HM pizza. I have made pizza bases in my breadmaker which work out at 5PP (really thinly rolled out dough) then will add up to 5PP of toppings. Plus a side salad. so 10PP
S: Walkers Pops 2PP, WW Yog 1PP, raspberries, clementine.

So that will leave me 10PP for something later.

Am finding myself getting really hungry around 8-9pm so have introduced a "supper" type meal, meaning I have 4 meals a day. Yesterday was a ham and cheese toastie for 6PP.

Yes daughter back to normal, she was fine yesterday but kept her off to stop it being passed on to more kids! Zumba was great, always really enjoy it. Bit achey today but not too bad! Giving Yoga a try tonight for the first time. Looking forward to it. Anybody else tried it? I think it will help me to tone up my tummy and arms a bit. Todays eating: B: Soreen malt loaf 3PP, Banana L: Tomato soup (HM) 0PP, fruit D: Probably HM pizza. I have made pizza bases in my breadmaker which work out at 5PP (really thinly rolled out dough) then will add up to 5PP of toppings. Plus a side salad. so 10PP S: Walkers Pops 2PP, WW Yog 1PP, raspberries, clementine. So that will leave me 10PP for something later. Am finding myself getting really hungry around 8-9pm so have introduced a "supper" type meal, meaning I have 4 meals a day. Yesterday was a ham and cheese toastie for 6PP.

Good Luck with yoga, my mum always told me I'm too loud and clumsy for that lol! Food looks fab, I expect a pic of said pizza! Loving the idea of a 4th 'meal' I do the same as I have my dinner really early, x

Came in from work and had a quick snack of a sandwich thin with ham and cheese for 5pp. Just enough to get me to yoga and back!

Pic uploaded, proper dinner of home made pizza was lush! I have different toppings depending on how many points I have. Tonight was just mozzarella and prosciutto as well as home made tomato sauce.

Yoga was great. Very "new age" but I enjoyed the opportunity to relax and I genuinely felt less achey and creaky after I finished!

Now just 5pp left for a twirl later with my cuppa!

Ps gave up smoking today :)

Attachments

• image-1153703928.jpg
    image-1153703928.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 33
Came in from work and had a quick snack of a sandwich thin with ham and cheese for 5pp. Just enough to get me to yoga and back! Pic uploaded, proper dinner of home made pizza was lush! I have different toppings depending on how many points I have. Tonight was just mozzarella and prosciutto as well as home made tomato sauce. Yoga was great. Very "new age" but I enjoyed the opportunity to relax and I genuinely felt less achey and creaky after I finished! Now just 5pp left for a twirl later with my cuppa! Ps gave up smoking today :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed yoga :) Your pizza looks yummy, definitely need to be making some pizzas at the weekend!!!! Well Done on giving up smoking, was that a sudden decision? X

I can't in all honesty say I have given up as I ended up having 2 last night, and will probably do the same tonight, but definitely cutting down at least! its a start! In the end last night the lack of cigarettes was making me crave a glass of wine, and the wine would have left to a food binge so decided that (for now) an occasional cigarette is the lesser of all the evils!

Today is a very "pointy" day as using up leftovers means a high point lunch and dinner. Likely that I will end up using some weeklies by the end of the day. I feel better if I plan to use weeklies as at least that way I am in control of what I am doing!

So,

B: Soreen 3PP
L: Wrap 4PP plus Prosciutto 1PP and Mozzarella 2PP plus salad and tomato salsa 0PP
D: City Kitchen Katsu Chicken Curry 12PP (but well worth it!)

Leaves only 4PP for snacks etc! So that's where I will end up going a bit over.

Youth club again tonight but going to try and sneak out once its running as should have plenty of helpers tonight.

Yesterday ended in me using an extra 15PP (from my weeklies) I did sort of know it would go like that, so I am accepting it and moving forward. Otherwise In my head I will be thinking "that's it, you've failed so there's no point carrying on, might as well just write off the whole week" etc etc!

I still have 34 weeklies left, and they reset on Monday so that's not a problem (as long as I keep my wine consumption under control!)

Today:

B: Melba toasts with laughing cow 3PP
L: Wrap with philly and prosciutto & salad 6PP
D: Count On Us Chow Mein 7PP

S: Nothing so far, but there will be some later!

I did a bit of yoga practice last night (just following youtube vids) and tonight I am going power walking. So that will take me to 11AP earned this week as well.

I have just had my lunch and feel genuinely stuffed after my wrap!

Okay so I did something silly and had a sneaky look at the scales. I didn't like the result to checked again this morning. Still didn't like it! It's showing a sts!

I have only used 15 of my weeklies and tracked everything. Had planned on using the rest over the weekend, and I will but disappointed as I really feel I deserve a couple of lbs loss on Monday and it's not looking likely!

I have earned 11ap from Zumba, yoga, power walking too.

Today's food:

B: Melba toasts and laughing cow. 3pp

L: warburtons thin with low low cheese and prosciutto 5pp

D: tortellini with tomato sauce and Parmesan 9pp

The rest will be for wine and chcolate later!

Well the weekend wasn't the best, I probably managed to keep within my weeklies and activity points just, but lost track in the end!

Weighed in this morning and showing a 1 and /2lb loss which is down to luck more than anything else!

Back on it again today though! So much easier Monday to Friday!

Today:

B: soreen 3pp
L: soup 1pp
D: Thai king prawn noodles (ready meal) 9pp
S: fruit and ham and cheese toastie 5pp

I will have a galaxy caramel later with my cuppa for the last of my points.

Went to Zumba today so that's 4 aps!

Yoga tomorrow too

Crazy at work at the minute! Left late last night and in again at 7.15 this morning. Luckily I prepared a nice lunch last night so I am not tempted to cheat!

After work I am off to yoga so going to have a quick bowl of soup before hand, then a proper meal when I am back.

Looking forward to my lunch today!

B: skips prawn cocktail 2pp (not good!)
L: salad with roast chicken, crispy prosciutto, grated cheese and Mayo 4pp!
D: tbc!
S: soup 1pp, melon, Special K bar 2pp

I am thinking about starting a website with weight watchers recipes and pictures. I have loads of recipes I have created or customised to make them ww friendly so thought it might be nice to share them

So a 10 hour working day today, followed by yoga then home for dinner and hopefully a nice early night!

Dinner ended up being chicken Kiev, potatoes and courgettes. One of my favourites! 12pp in total.

Enough left for a choc bar with my cuppa later!

So today will be as follows;

B: Melba toast and laughing cow 3pp
L: tomato soup 0pp
D: probably homemade pizza 10pp

The rest will probably go on snacks etc as I have youth club again tonight!

Just chilling out for 5 mins with a cuppa as I have a later start this morning so I can take my daughter to school.

Well Done on your Loss :eek: Hope that youth club isnt too much of a torture tonight!!! x

Well I am quite proud of myself as despite a gruelling youth club session which involved messy games I only smacked a little bit from the tuck shop!

Plus naughty husband suggested a chinese but I said no and then offered to drive and pick him up a kebab, and I didn't even have one myself! My heathy home made pizza is cooking in the oven as we speak!

Worried about tomorrow though as not having my usual low point soup for lunch as got to use the last of the mozzarella up so made a pizza style wrap which is 7 or 8pp need to check.

Plus tomorrow will be the only day this week I can sit down to dinner with the hubby so was planning on burgers and chips. May just skip the chips!

Back