Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Less than 3% fat crisps

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by porker77, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. porker77

porker77 Member

Hi
    I have been looking at crisps in the supermarket for less than 3% fat but non of them seem to brag this on the packet, just 50% LESS fat...
    Is it as simple as if they have 0.3g fat per 100g, then they are 3% or less?
    Do i go on the total fat or saturated fat?

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 13katrina

13katrina Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For calculating points it's the calories and saturated fat that is important, so the lower the better.

4. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Less than 3% fat would be 3g per 100g.

Do you have a points calculator?

Some of the WW crisps are actually pretty good. The cheese puffs are a particular favourite of mine!

Aldi cheese curls are 1 pt per bag.

French fries and quavers are 1 pt for a multipack back but 1.5pts for a standard bag (a little more crisps I think) and Walkers baked are about 1.5 (or maybe 2)

Normal crisps are so not worth the points IMO xx

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    walkers baked are 1.5, but most walkers normal crisps are now only 2 points.. i know the steak and onion flavour are definitely only 2 as i had some today :p

6. jellibabe

jellibabe Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    yummy french fries for 1 point, i had a multi pack in at the moment, love them. Its strange how multi packs are smaller, its the same with curly whirlys, 2 points in the 26g multipack ones...

7. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Really...now that's interesting. Our leader said 3pts per packet - maybe that was not multipack packets???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.