Less than 3 shakes a day on Lipotrim?

chloejade105

Morning All,

this is my first post on here and I'd just like to say what a fantastic site! It's so motivational to come on here and read about people dealing with and overcoming the same diet woes! So thank you for helping me get through my first week of Lipotrim!!

I want to ask a question, I started Lipotrim on Monday and as from yesterday (Saturday) I'm really not hungry at all...I'm guessing this means I'm in ketosis. I really just don't fancy my shakes..or any food for that matter! Where has this feeling been all my life?!

Anyhow, does anyone know if it would make a difference if I only had one or two shakes a day? Iv been up for about 3 hours and I really just don't fancy a shake! Would it send me into starvation mode to miss shakes? I know this is probably a silly question but right now I feel on top of the world with so much energy and a thinking about having a shakes makes me feel sick?

Thanks for all your help and I wish everyone the best of luck with their weight loss!!! :)
PS. Please can someone tell me how to change my username?

THANKYOUUU!! XxxX

The reason you need to take all three is because your recommended allowance of vitamins etc are spread across the three so you won't be getting all that u need if you skip packs. I always start mine late in the day, it doesn't matter when you take them, I usually have my first at lunch time, then tea time then soup before bed.

Thank you for getting back to me! And thanks for your advise, ill just try and spread them out later in the day.

Thanks again! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back