Less than stone and half to lose?

Bananas

Gold Member
Hiya

I personally find that the less I have to lose the slower it comes off. Depending on how much you weigh of course! Just done expect a great 10lb loss on your first week.

Saying that though, I am just over 9 stone now, when I lose 1-2lb although it may not seem much it is very noticeable :). When u was bigger it'd usually take at least half a stone to feel/see any change.

I have lost 1st 6lbs in a month but I was 14st 7 lbs to start with so I'm not sure if being lighter means you might lose it at a slightly slower rate, good luck hun =D xxx

Ps, we have the same goal weight! I am only 5'1" lol, wish I was as close to goal as you!! I have another 4st 1lb to go! xxx

Hi, I started two and half weeks ago and in my first two weeks lost 18lbs but did start at 14 stone 13lbs so not sure if more weight means more loss to start but good luck with your goal. :)

Ive been on LT for 6 weeks next monday and already I have lost 11kilos I was 12st 8 to begin with and Im staying on the plan till 3 december then I will do my refeed, going by my last 3 weeks weigh in I think I will exceed my goal weight of 10 n half stone, wooohoooo!!

Good luck, you can do this.

BTW, I drink between 4 - 5 ltrs of water per day as well as approx 6 cups decaf coffee - water is definitely the key!!

The heavier you are the quicket you will lose... just think that your body has to use more energy to move you around when you have more weight to carry!!! x

Back