• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lesson learned!

Ok what i mean is im on my millionth restart as some of you know im a real struggler with ss!
any way i started last week with a totally different attitude. i decided that i would give myself a break from guilt and beating myself up over failing!
it was different coz i started on the mon, got weighed officially on the wed (lost a pound) but i am only now on my 3rd day of 100% ss. I picked on the first 4 days, 1 chicken nugget on mon, half a chicken sandwich on the tues, just little bits really and only in the evening when usually i would binge!
the difference is i didnt see it as failure or cheating i just felt i needed it and moved on! never done that before! :eek:

I am now 100% ss, drinking the water and i have broken the stone that i needed to break, 14st 13 on my scales today!
yyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Emma, that's fantastic. As your ketosis gets stronger the need to have a bit extra will go, and if you think you are going to need extra then make sure you have "good" things in the fridge like lean cooked chicken. I like to make crisps and always split my meal packs so I can have at least half a pack as snacks. Bars are handy in the same way, a tiny slice when you feel you really need something.

Sounds like you've got your head in the right place now, good luck for the weigh in.

Excellent work, making the change is how you feel and think has worked wonders! You go girl x

Well done hun. The longer you can stick to the plan the easier it gets. Just grit your teeth in the early days. Easier said than done i know but the feeling of being in control and seeing the scales go down is the best feeling ever! Better than ANY food! And boy do i love food!!

Thank you all for your comments :D

I'm just so proud of myself at the mo, and want to tell everyone!

Just need to add some regular exercise now and i;ll be sorted! ;)

My cdc is gonna fall off her chair on wed, i've been struggling so much recently and she hasnt given up on me! :eek: cant wait!

Ok what i mean is im on my millionth restart as some of you know im a real struggler with ss!
any way i started last week with a totally different attitude. i decided that i would give myself a break from guilt and beating myself up over failing!
it was different coz i started on the mon, got weighed officially on the wed (lost a pound) but i am only now on my 3rd day of 100% ss. I picked on the first 4 days, 1 chicken nugget on mon, half a chicken sandwich on the tues, just little bits really and only in the evening when usually i would binge!
the difference is i didnt see it as failure or cheating i just felt i needed it and moved on! never done that before! :eek:

I am now 100% ss, drinking the water and i have broken the stone that i needed to break, 14st 13 on my scales today!
yyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! :D

WELL DONE Emmie Lou !!That is FAB....:)

Sounds like you've got the attitude thing sussed !

Good luck - stay strong :D

love

Debz
xx