LET ME IN

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by sonkie, 11 December 2006 Social URL.

1. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi WEMITTS,
    My name is Sonya (sonkie) I am nearing the end of week 4 on Lipotrim, I know Karen well we are both desperate to lose our weight, she is doin cd and still in her 1st wk. She has pointed me in this direction and I am hoping all you lovely people will let me join your prestigious gang. I think we should all get a badge to show our committement to losing weight. Anyone up for it (lol).

Anyway could I possibly join your gang
    pretty pretty please
    Sonkie ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    Minis is open to all...the good, the bad and the ugly! thats what makes it so so blinkin fabulous...so pull up a pew, hold on tight and enjoy the ride! say what you want, cry for help someone will come to your rescue, need picking up or a good kick up the butt then minis is the place to be....:p

Geri likes this.
  4. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi hun, of course you can join our merry little gang lol, it's good to have a new member, the more the merrier (and with all the weight we are losing there's a lot more space in the wemitt lounge - lol) come on in, pull up a chair and tell us all about yourself!
    Looking forward to sharing your weight loss journey with you xx

Geri likes this.
  5. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Sonkie

I found this website a tremendous support. I don't feel alone but part of a team. Reading the posts are so encouraging and knowing that other members can achieve their goals, I know that I can to.

Good luck on your weightloss journey.

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Thanx guys you are all so kind and as we are all going through the same thing we can support each other. My dh thinks he is being supportive but ....! well I wont go there lol. WAHOO IM NOW A WEMITT.

SONKIE

7. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hi Sonkie
    i've just finished week 6 on CD & this is the longest i've been on a diet for i don't know how long, i can honestly say that this site has been my saviour. i may not post alot but i am constantly on here reading other people's posts.
    after 6 weeks on CD i've lost 2 stone (& 1/4lb !!) & thats what keeps me going, i need quick gratification & i get it on CD & on here
    good luck hun & welcome to WeMITTS :)

Mini likes this.
  8. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
  9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    both wemitts now sonkie! woohoo!

10. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    oh wow

I am so excited, we can get a wemitt tshirt how cool is that. im off for a browse, wahoo
    SONKIE :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.