Let me know what you think Please

Pouchie said:
Hi Scorpiolady, thankyou for you comments they are much appreciated. The Quorn Fillets are quorn in tomato and olive sauce (should have put that, sorry) so they are 1/2 a syn but soo yummy. Think I may have 2 eggs tomorrow to keep me going.

Hi Roziee, its funny when I was typing it I suddently thought thats not that bad :) but just today I feel like I have been eating every two minutes. Maybe time of month or the fact I had my breakfast late, definately feel better after typing it up.

Thankyou so much for your support it makes things so much easier knowing that I can come on here and people understand my mad diet ramblings, im sure i'd bore my family senseless if i didn't. xxx

No problem! I made cheese scones today- delicious! And making another new recipe tomorrow which I will hopefully enjoy. Trick is to always tr new things with sw x

Day 6 (Who'd have thought I'd have lasted this long eh lol)

Bfast:2 Slices of wholemeal toast, 2 Poached Eggs and tinned tomatoes.

Lunch: Mullerlight, Grapes and Apple

Dinner: Pasta and Sauce (1 syn) Baked Potato, loads of salad
Mullerlight
Banana

I know I didn't eat much for lunch but didn't actually have breakfast until around 11 :eek:

Hi Roziee, I am going to start going to weekly weight ins this wednesday. Loads of people say they help and my friend attends and she says they keep her motivated. What do you think?
How was your cheesy scones?:)

Pouchie said:
Hi Roziee, I am going to start going to weekly weight ins this wednesday. Loads of people say they help and my friend attends and she says they keep her motivated. What do you think?
How was your cheesy scones?:)

Are you going to the group sessions? I don't go to group, just doing it at home. Don't have a class close enough I can get to.. And to be honest, I am at my lightest first thing in the morning and I can't find a group close to me that does that but I've heard that group is supposed to be really good so definitely go if u can.

Scones were nice- although once they're made I would recommend warming them up in the oven, not the microwave..

Thats a bummer although you seem to be doing amazingly well on your own. I have a club 5 minutes from me so no excuse :eek:

Day 7

Bfast: Branflakes (HEb) Semi Skimmed Milk (HEa) Banana

Mid: Grapes

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna and Mayo (2 Syns) Salad

Mid: Apple Grapes

Dinner: Quorn Red Onion Burger (1/2 syn) Pasta and Sauce (1 Syn) Loads of Salad

Mullerlight Yogurt (Vanilla and Black Cherry) (2 Syns)

Hey Roziee, how did you get on yesterday? Was thinking about you as know you were kinda worried about your weight in xx

Another day :)
Day 8
Bfast : 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEa) Poached Egg tomatos
Banana

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna and Salad Cream (2 syns) Salad

Mid: Grapes, Apple

Dinner: Quorn Fillets (tomato and olive) 1/2 syn, loads of salad
Mullerlight

Pouchie said:
Hey Roziee, how did you get on yesterday? Was thinking about you as know you were kinda worried about your weight in xx

Another day :)
Day 8
Bfast : 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEa) Poached Egg tomatos
Banana

Lunch: Baked Potato, Tuna and Salad Cream (2 syns) Salad

Mid: Grapes, Apple

Dinner: Quorn Fillets (tomato and olive) 1/2 syn, loads of salad
Mullerlight

Hey pouchie,

I lost 2.5 lbs!

I have a diary too so you can visit me there if u get the chance x

I had a look Roziee find it really interesting looking at other peoples diaries, fills me with inspiration :)
Well done on your loss your doing amazingly well :bighug:

Going to start a group tonight and Im soo nervous :eek:

Another day another diary:

Bfast: Wholemeal toast (HEb) Banana
handful of grapes

Mid: Tangerine

Lunch: Baby salad potatoes with tuna and salad cream (1 Syn) Loads of salad
Apple

Dinner: Reggae Reggae Chicken chargrill (3 1/2 syns) Pasta n Sauce (1 Syn) Salad
Mullerlight Yogurt
:bighug:

Pouchie said:
I had a look Roziee find it really interesting looking at other peoples diaries, fills me with inspiration :)
Well done on your loss your doing amazingly well :bighug:

Thank you x

Back