Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

julz4gbr

want to mini
Good afternoon all fellow slimmers,
my name is julie(Julz) and have just had my first delivery of S/S.
i have done all the diets out there as most of you all have as well I'm sure. 3yrs ago I was introduced to my first vlcd in the form of lipotrim which helped me shift over 4stone, I then went onto CD but eventually got complacent and bored and gradually the weight has crept back on and I'm back to where I started.
Wish I had seen this moths ago and then I would have been feeling and hopefully looking great for my 40th in Nov, but sadly not meant to be. So today my journey begins again.
I am on this site in other forums and I know that everyone is really supportive so I look forward to hearing and reading about all your journeys.

week1
Start weight 15st 7lb
:cry:

So I've had a hazelnut shake for lunch with half a bar and just finished a spicy spag Bol with mushrooms and cabbage and I have to say I am suitably impressed with the tastes of all items. Looking forward to getting a full day behind me. Got 4 weeks till we fly to Dubai for our 40ths and would love to be a stone lighter at the very least. Here's hoping.

Hi Julie - Welcome!

I'm an oldie to dieting - but new to this site - I too wish I'd found it a long time ago! Your story sounds so much like mine! When knowing last year that I would turn 40 this year, I decided to lose some weight. For my 39th birthday, I was wonderfully slim, and had an abundance of compliments. Then I had numerous things happen, that made the weight I'd lost come back on - and then some! So, when I turned 40 this year - I was Forty, Fat and Fed Up - with no motivation to diet. But months of not fitting in to my clothes soon changed that.

So I've been on SnS for 4 days, and I'm enjoying it! The weight has already started reducing, and it's a wonderful incentive! I've concluded that my initial desire was to be Forty and Fabulous - and with 6 months to go, that's still achievable. Life - and dieting - isn't about where we start, it's about where we finish!

Look forward to sharing your journey - especially since we're starting at similar times, with similar stats - not too mention similar incentives!

Welcome aboard hun :)

You will be well away time it gets to your birthday :)

Good luck with the plan and keep posting Xx

Thanx Derika
It's funny when you read post and see the stats and realise that there are people out there just like you. My panic just now is that I'm down south for our quarterly meeting and that generally means meeting up with the gang the night before and having a good meal and a drink, then carb over load the following day at lunch time. Don't really want to let them know I'm back on my shakes again as that puts the pressure on. Oh well just have to get on with it.

thanx Rebekah,
I hope I can at least be a stone lighter in 4 weeks just to feel more comfortable. It's a matter of watch this space.

hello and welcome! I'm the same as Derika, started 4 days ago and similar stats. I think we should name ourselves the 10st club as we all seem to have the same goal weight :) I'm loving this diet, like having the pressure taken off having to plan meals and also the packs are really nice. Thinking about your meeting, can't you say you are on medication so you can't drink and as you are feeling under the weather stick to a small carb free meal like grilled chicken salad? OK not the truth but if it keeps you on your goal might be worth it.

Anyway, welcome again on the journey

Hi DD,
haha, like your thinking. I think because they all know I have arthritis in my hips and that too many carbs irritate it,then I am going to just have a meal pack and tell them it's just a protein meal to fill,me up with out the pain.lol the night before I'm just going to go later by stopping at the borders to see my brother. Sorted. The things we have to do to make life less stressful.
Feeling a bit peckish right now and tempted to have a shake, which I am allowed as only had 1 shake,1 bar and a meal, but so don't want too. Oh what's a gal to do.

have it!

Ha ha,
made a blk coffee then going to hit the sack so I don't think of food.
Been to the loo so many times today, but I have drunk 4lts of water.(I have a 2ltr bottle) and aim to drink two. Roll on tomorrow.

Just had a thought, I met my husband 22yrs ago today, and we married 15yrs ago yesterday(is it obvious we didn't do anything) lol

Morning all,
well it's day 2 for me and I feel.. Just had some porriage which was okay, not as nice as CD I think but it does the job. Will have a shake for lunch and mac N cheese for dinner with veggies. Oh and plenty of water.
how is everyone else feeling today?
Hope you all have a great 100% day.

Evening all, how is everyone?
ive been completely on plan so far. Had the porriage for breaky,shake about 2.45 and just had cheeses pasta with broccoli and peppers,which was all rather nice. Was up at 2.30am needing loo(not the norm) and my pooch decides he needs to go too
so thank god it's Friday and chill out time and possibly a lie in tomorrow, which I doubt very much.

Hi Julz - hope you're well! Sounds like you're doing really great on the plan - and seeing the results!

Get used to the night-time toilet runs - I am still going twice in the night, but given my water intake, I guess it has to come out.

How many packs are you doing in a day - sounds like 3? I'm not sure I could do 4 in a day, although I do tend to eat some chicken when I feel the need to chew!

Hope you have a good night

Morning all,
its Day 3, well so much for he lie in. Bladder woke me at 6.50, which meant dogs got up. So last night I had a bar at about 9.00pm so that was four packs, not had any extra protein yet just some veg.
anyhoo I am bak in bed after a blk coffee and drugs and watching a bit of tv. Don't want to have anything till a bit later,well maybe just before we go out for shopping.(HATE SHOPPING). I just know the OH will want to eat out but not happening.
Whats everyone else up to today?
catch you all later.

Have a good day hun, relaxing on bed a while sounds a very goof idea :) your doing grand xxx

Well I'm up, showered and had my first pk of the day, Thai soup seeing as its near lunch time. Made OH bacon sarnies..MMMMmmm. House really needs a good Hoover and clean, but just can't get peace to get on and do it. Hey ho.

Well done its a great feeling to be in control again.

Just keep going and you will soon start to feel the weight drop off. I am a lazy so and so, just watched my OH dust and hoover the house, although I did mop the floors lol

Hey your doing so well, I have still not made off the mark with the housework, we still have stuff to unpack moved in here 2 months ago and it's still a bombsite! Lol

Cleaning is last thing on my mind today, although the house so needs it! Still, it can wait.............

Is the Thai Soup nice?

Well done its a great feeling to be in control again.

Just keep going and you will soon start to feel the weight drop off. I am a lazy so and so, just watched my OH dust and hoover the house, although I did mop the floors lol

HaHA, i didnt watch my OH do it i lay on my bed watching sex in the city.

Back