Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

Cleaning is last thing on my mind today, although the house so needs it! Still, it can wait.............

Is the Thai Soup nice?

Well I did a little bit of cleaning, the bathroom and our bedroom, left the hubs to do the rest while i chilled watching movies.
The Thai soup was a bit like exantes one, pretty nice and would have again.
Just cooked up veg and chicken and coated with the mild curry pack. was stuffed after half the bowl so left it and will have it later.
I have drunk loads today, way more than usual, and probably too much but these vlcd do make you very thirsty.
oh happy hasnt said much yet about me doing this, he hates it when im not eating, but at least im sitting down to something solid most nights. As long as its working I dont care.

Hey your doing so well, I have still not made off the mark with the housework, we still have stuff to unpack moved in here 2 months ago and it's still a bombsite! Lol

wouldnt worry too much about the housework, as long as your happy and loosing.:)

morning ladies,
so its Sunday and ive been up since 7am WTH. its now 9.30am and im just having my first pk,caramel shake;quite nice. had a look at the scales this morning and a happy bunny so far, lets hope for more by Thursday. really need to go out and buy some eggs for OH breaky but its a thought when its so miserable outside,want to stay in PJs. see what he says when emerges.
So what is everyone else up to today?
have a good one.
x

morning, well afternoon now :D I'm still in my jamas and really need to wake myself up but was up most the night with my cold. Might go for a walk down to the local shopping centre...

Evening all,
well I've had the laziest day yet,stayed in pjs all day.
So had chicken soup for lunch and made up mushroom pasta with broccoli,mushrooms and half a pepper and it was lush. Almost finished by 4lts of water.
whats everyone been up to today?

Your dinner sounds lovely. I have just finished off chicken and steamed brocolli, also very nice.

I too have had a lazy day, had a lovely bath this afternoon, did my hair and then took DD back to the train in Edinburgh, so that she could catch her train to Uni in Aberdeen. Now going to sit at the PC for a while as OH is glued to the golf.

Your dinner sounds lovely. I have just finished off chicken and steamed brocolli, also very nice.

I too have had a lazy day, had a lovely bath this afternoon, did my hair and then took DD back to the train in Edinburgh, so that she could catch her train to Uni in Aberdeen. Now going to sit at the PC for a while as OH is glued to the golf.

It was lovely,THX and reasonably filling. Now got a blk coffee in hand and bar by my side, but if I'm honest I don't actually want it, so I may just put it back in the box. My oh is in bed now, well almost, he's ironing is shirts for work. My DD s locked in her room as usual and I have the box to myself again.:clap:

not too bad a day thanks, pretty quiet daytime but just done the weekly quiz for the residents :) now it's Downton Abbey time!

Glad it's all still going well :)

Morning ladies.
Pinch Punch first of the month.....ALREADY!!!
So struggled to sleep last night, mind going into over drive, not on the best form this morning, however I'm having my porriage and I'm actually ok with this as a breaky,bit stodgy so would add more water next time.
Will be a shake for lunch and some cottage pie with broccoli for dinner and the usual 4ltr of water.
Really don't want to go out in this miserable weather, but needs must I suppose..
Have a good day everyone.

sounds a good plan, I don't want to go out either :(

Not too long come back from the school run - miserable weather = ridiculous traffic - not my ideal way to spend a Monday morning!

Julz - you sound like you're doing great - when's your weigh-in day again?

So far its quite dry here, fingers crossed it stays that way.

So looking forward to hearing your weight loss ladies, you are all doing so well

DERIKA said:
Not too long come back from the school run - miserable weather = ridiculous traffic - not my ideal way to spend a Monday morning!

Julz - you sound like you're doing great - when's your weigh-in day again?

Hi Derika.
The weather isn't to bad now, but I am about 40miles from home so that could change.
I'm not weighing in till Thursday. Should be interesting as I have the works meeting in Yorkshire the day before so need to be well prepared.

Good afternoon.
I am currently sitting in a tesco car park in the sunshine and have just finished my lush chocolate shake, it was really chocolatey. Had a quick read to see who's lost what and OMG your all doing great. Right I'm hitting the road again, things to do and people to see.
Catch you all tonight.
X

you sound really focused, this is all great!

I love the chocolate shake too... so much better than lipotrim. Glad you got to see some sunshine! I've got similar amount to lose and just wish I'd found this diet and started it earlier :) Had been putting off going back on Lipotrim !
Have a watery evening! x

I love the chocolate shake too... so much better than lipotrim. Glad you got to see some sunshine! I've got similar amount to lose and just wish I'd found this diet and started it earlier :) Had been putting off going back on Lipotrim !
Have a watery evening! x

thx lillipud,
Yes lipotrim was nasty, even if it did work. Ive had reasonable watery evening. :)

evening all,
So how has everyone behaved themselves today?? Ive been good so far, had cottage pie with asparagus and broccoli for tea, and have been frantically searching for cheap flights to dubai, really wish I had bought them last month when they were cheap. Any travel agents out there? lol

Your going grand hunny :)

No idea on the flights, Dubai sounds fabulous though, would love to go!

Keep up the good work x

RebekahR said:
Your going grand hunny :)

No idea on the flights, Dubai sounds fabulous though, would love to go!

Keep up the good work x

Ha ha,THX
Tonight and tomorrow will be he telling time, as off to meeting in Yorkshire. I must keep strong and keep away from the gin...lol

Back