Let the piddling begin.

fillymum

synful soul
I restarted SW yesterday as I have gained 3lbs and have also changed my target weight.

My first day was green, lots of roasted veg. Lots of fruit and a delicious home made soup/stew with a jar of broad beans thrown in.

I had forgotten my initial start with SW when I posted asking about piddling so much. I was worried then. This time I am delighted to have been up 4 times in the night getting rid of the excess water.

Long may it continue......bring on the piddling lol !!!

Whoops must rush need the loo again lol !!!

I'm glad you posted this - I peed just before I went to bed last night, an hour later, then again at 5 this morning and again at 7!!!! I got back on the wagon yesterday as well; it's amazing what an effect it has isn't it???

Trace xx

Ive been piddling lots today, started thinking there was something wrong with me but completely forgot about excess water!!

I am so glad someone has answered this question for me, I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me.

I had to pretend I was going to see someone upstairs at work today... because I had got up 3 times in an hour to piddle downstairs. :p

I'm doing a lot of weeing lol My New Years resolution was to drink at least a litre of water a day & I'm peeing loads...

I have a rule never to use the work toilets but since starting SW I have had no choice!! arghhhh :)

I'm back on track, and to quote my husband, I'm p***ing like a racehorse!!

I can't stop - I also went 3 times through the night.

It can only be a good thing - costs a fortune in loo roll though!!!

I allowed myself to relax for 2 weeks over christmas - ate some meals that were SW friendly and others that were not. I managed to lose 0.5lb over the christmas period. Normally I wake a couple of times in the night to go to the loo but over xmas I hardly needed to go at all, some nights I never woke at all. Since Monday I have been back following SW fully and have woke at least twice a night.

Is this SW?!?!!! I thought it was just me!!!! Oh thank god for that, I haven't been sleeping well at all because I have to keep getting up for the loo.

Why is this then? Is it because we drink more or the water in all the F&V or the body losing weight or what?

I think it's all the water in the good foods, and, I find that all the "wrong" foods eaten over christmas cause bloating and water retention (which results in the gain-as well as the calories!) and it all comes out once we start eating well again.

This is often why the first week on plan results in such a good loss, all the fluid.
It also results in eye bags and grouchiness from lack of sleep!

I was also up twice in the night and then this morning i was bursting to get there again.Thank goodness it was free:eek: ha ha.

I thought about this thread on my fourth visit to the ladies at work today - fingers crossed that every one a step closer to my pre-Christmas weight!!

I slept really well over Christmas because I didn't need to get up in the night. Normal service has been restored now, though :D

Lol..... there is always a positive in everything, even going off plan.:)

I have found it really hard to drink lots in the recent cold weather, but have upped the intake the last few days and seeing the almost immediate effects LOL! I try to drink most in the morning then reduce it towards the evening so don't get up too often, if at all, at night!

Kidneys in overdrive here as well!

Back