Let this be a lesson to anyone who wants to cheat....

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well I had my WI today. Which by the way is a DOUBLE WI. And after having the weekend off a couple of weeks ago (when family were over) and then being VERY good and drinking loads of water, going to the gym, doing exercise at home - guess how much i lost. 3lb!

To be honest, I'm kind of glad this has happened. I was going out drinking vodka far too often and getting away with it far too much - so i think this is LT giving me a big fat V sign back!

Nevermind, onwards and downwards! I have been completed focused this week and i want that to continue so I'm not going to beat myself up about it - I'm going to let it make me more determined for a big loss next week!

Well I had my WI today. Which by the way is a DOUBLE WI. And after having the weekend off a couple of weeks ago (when family were over) and then being VERY good and drinking loads of water, going to the gym, doing exercise at home - guess how much i lost. 3lb!

To be honest, I'm kind of glad this has happened. I was going out drinking vodka far too often and getting away with it far too much - so i think this is LT giving me a big fat V sign back!

Nevermind, onwards and downwards! I have been completed focused this week and i want that to continue so I'm not going to beat myself up about it - I'm going to let it make me more determined for a big loss next week!

But you still lost 3lb.

So, you had a weekend off and enjoyed yourself. You're still losing weight. OK, so you haven't lost the half ton in a week that LT promises you, but you've taken up the reins again and you're going in the right direction.

I know I'm only on day 8 but I don't want LT to be like a punishment or a jail sentence, I want it to be my friend, there to help me when I need it, not to rule my life and make me wear a hair shirt when I don't see it for a while.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and shouldn't look at it like this at all. I'll get me coat... :sad0071:

But you still lost 3lb.

So, you had a weekend off and enjoyed yourself. You're still losing weight. OK, so you haven't lost the half ton in a week that LT promises you, but you've taken up the reins again and you're going in the right direction.

I know I'm only on day 8 but I don't want LT to be like a punishment or a jail sentence, I want it to be my friend, there to help me when I need it, not to rule my life and make me wear a hair shirt when I don't see it for a while.

Maybe I'm totally wrong and shouldn't look at it like this at all. I'll get me coat... :sad0071:

No i do agree with you entirely. i don't think it should be a punishing thing at all. But my little 'times off' were getting far too often, like most weekends on the vodka! Every week I got away with it i just went out and had a few more the following week! But it's all gotta stop, and i didn't go out last weekend and it was fine so i know i can do it xx

hope it dont take you long to get back onto track and good for you you sound so determined and positive xxx

aww vickie, vodka is my downfall aswell,lol. but u HAVE lost 3lbs!!it dosent sound like much but if u see that in,say lard, it is a hell of a lot!! but i know this can be cold comfort when u've felt u did well other wise, but u have done amazing so far!!!

My downfall is steak oh how I want one - I'm only on day 2 :(

Wow! Il hopefully never cheat cos i dont want to suffer hunger pains again!

Great positive attitude, hope i can be that positive!

Hey Vicky, You will be just fine! Now you got yourself back in the zone im sure you will be in for at least a 4 pound loss next week - probably a 5 or 6 knowing you! ;) xox

Vicki you have gained far more than just a 3lb loss, you have gained the incentive you need to get into the zone and melt that fat! That is worth far more than another good loss and another weekend on the vodka.

Good luck hun.

x

Good on you Vickie! thats what I did and I lost a stone this week :D you can do it!!

imonly on week 2 vicki getting weighed 2morrow, imlooking that any weightloss is a bonus, however good ive been, but like u said its not gonna run my life , i may miss a party this week because i know i will be tempted and i dont want to be so early on ,but it is my birthday in 2 weeks and i want to go out and have a meal with hubby, i was feeling guilty and not gonna go, but one little meal it not gonna kill me just have to make good choices,not too much and straight back on it next day, please let me know if people thinkthat is okay.also satty well done for losing 1 stone in week eight how did u do that congratulations hun

Back