Let this be a warning to myself ........and others !!

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I have been seriously cocking this SW up ....:eek::eek:
I thought I have been so good ...below is an example of one of my days- RED DAY

BREAKFAST= 2 weetabix with milk and sweetener
LUNCH= 3 slices WW bread with small tin salmon and cucumber , a banana and a mullerlight
TEA= spaghetti bolognese made with small pack mince and asda good for you sauce, also added into it is courgettes, mushrooms, onions, peppers. grated cheese on top.
SYNS= share of asda sauce = 3
WW pudding = 8.5
hot chocolate = 2.5
TOTAL= 14

Ive been doing this sort of thing for a while- convincing myself I had it licked - but I am soooooo
WRONG !!!!!!!

I have just looked back in the Green/ Red book and discovered this big cock up !!!!

Right lets see if I can get it right and see what it should of said !-

BREAKFAST= 2 weetabix with milk and sweeteners
1 HEX B and 1 HEX A
LUNCH = 3 slices WW bread with salmon and cue.
1 HEX B AND 7.5 SYNS FOR BREAD the bread work out the same as the salmon
( so Ive used 1hex a and 2 hex B so far )
TEA = spaghetti bolognese made with small pkt mince and asda good for you sauce with courgettes, mushrooms,onions and peppers and grated cheese (28g)( shared between 3 and some left over)
1 HEX A (for cheese)

MY SYNS SHOULD OF READ= :eek::eek:
7.5 -(BREAD)
3 - ASDA SAUCE
8.5 - WW PUDDING
2.5 - HOT CHOCOLATE
4 - MINCE

GIVING ME A GRAND TOTAL OF 25.5 SYNS :mad::mad::cry:
and I thought I was doing so well
It just goes to show how easy we all think this SW is .......we have to be careful
This is probably the reason why Im having such crap weight losses.
What a complete and utter plank I am
can someone slap me please

I cant see why you have synned the bread as on red days you can have 2 hexb which would be your weetabix and your bread (im assumming you just had mince for dinner no pasta)??

RED DAY

BREAKFAST= 2 weetabix with milk and sweetener = 1 HEXB + 1 HEXA
LUNCH= 3 slices WW bread with small tin salmon and cucumber , a banana and a mullerlight = 1 HEXB, salmon is RED, cucumber, banana & muller are free
TEA= spaghetti bolognese made with small pack mince and asda good for you sauce, also added into it is courgettes, mushrooms, onions, peppers. grated cheese on top. = Mince is RED, courgettes, mushrooms, onions, peppers are free, Cheese is 1 HEXA
SYNS= share of asda sauce = 3 Yep
WW pudding = 8.5 Yep
hot chocolate = 2.5 Yep
TOTAL= 14 All fine

It might be worth starting a food diary so we can keep you on track with this as you don't seem to have the basics right now. It's not the easiest of plans, but from what I can see here, this was a pretty good RED day.

Just what i thought it was a good red day! dont panic!!

I think it would be a good idea to keep a diary on here then you can check each day that you are doing things right!!

Also the spaghetti would have to be synned unless used as a HEXB (watch that it's wholemeal spag or will def have to be synned)

Oh and be careful of mince too, it's only extra lean mince that's free, ordinary mince or lean mince needs to be synned x

I wonder if you're actually following EE which is why you've synned the bread and not the spaghetti?

I agree with everyone, if you had pasta then that will need to be sinned but the ww bread is deffo your Hex B and 2 of those are fine, and the salmon is free. Evanasco is spot on as far as i can see as well.

I wonder if you're actually following EE which is why you've synned the bread and not the spaghetti?
Also would need to syn the cheese then as well.

Slack Alice if you go to a group maybe you could discuss with your consultant who could help you if you're confused. of course we're all happy to help too :)

aw gawd...I suppose it must of been a GREEN day
but even on a red day it wasnt wholemeal pasta so that would have to be synned - either way its wrong cos ive had too many syns

Never mind hun. It's just one day. Go right back to basics and really start planning your days out, so you know where you are and what you're doing.

aw gawd...I suppose it must of been a GREEN day
but even on a red day it wasnt wholemeal pasta so that would have to be synned - either way its wrong cos ive had too many syns
Any pasta is free on green, white, wholemeal, etc. Bread is 3syns and 1 HEb I think, so not as bad as you thought x

Okay

B/fast
Weetabix and milk = HeA 1 and HeB 1

Lunch
2 slices bread = HeB 2
Salmon, cucumber, banana and yoghurt = free
1 slice bread = 3.5 syns

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognaise = mince free spaghetti syn'd = ???did you weigh it?
Sauce = 3 syns
Cheese = HeA 2 (but did you weigh it?)

So your syns should be for....

Spaghetti ???
1 x bread 3.5
WW dessert 8.5
Hot choc 2.5
Pasta sauce 3

Total 17.5 but that's without the spaghetti.

Why have you syn'd the mince? Wasn't it lean?

Why don't you just have EE in future, it's much easier and no weighing.

You seem to be unsure as to whether it was red or green day, either way (and even on EE) your syns add up.

B/fast
Weetabix and milk = HeA 1(milk needs to be measured) and HeB 1

Lunch
2 slices bread = HeB 2 (if it's ww danish you can have 3 slices for HeB)
Salmon(free on red), cucumber, banana and yoghurt = free (if it's a green day you need to syn the salmon)
(1 slice bread = 3.5 syns)

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognaise = mince (free if it's red)(you need to weigh and syn the mince if it's a green day)
+ spaghetti (free on green)(If it's a red day you need to weigh it and syn it)
Sauce = 3 syns
Cheese = HeA 2 (needs to be weighed)

Plus syns
WW dessert 8.5
Hot choc 2.5
Pasta sauce 3

Total 14...but that's without whatever you need to syn depending on the day. If it's extra easy you would need to syn the 2 extra Healthy extras (cheese and the bread) which would be another 13 roughly.

Are you at a class or DIY?

Back