Lethargic

Thank you. Maybe we won't feel exhausted at the end of the day when we're skinny and the kids have grown up. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Geez, I crack myself up! ;-)

Lol!!

I'm actually starting to get my energy High now I've started exercising again!

But as you say as soon as I lay down I am straight to sleep! Lol

Exercise, the dreaded E word! Lol. Suppose I'll have to at some point. A gentle stroll with the pooch doesn't really cut it!

It's better than nothing!! I've been doing that 30 day shred thing and me and Simon went for a walk last night scouting out places for our wedding photos and he pushed me to run a bit of it and it wasn't much but it was the most I've ran since school lol! Although stopping smoking definately helped with that lol

I can't wait to see your wedding pic, bet you'll look stunning :) You've done so well. When's the big day?

lol has it flown in??

im finding it so hard to be excited at the minute cus im soo stressed out lol! but we get the keys to our house on the 21st of june so hoping to have the wedding plans mostly finished by then so that we can enjoy the house and relax =D lol

It has flown by. Three houses, two babies (now both teenagers) two dogs and countless hamsters! Lol. Best thing I've ever done in my life. Wouldn't trade it for all the skinny in the world ;-)

hi!!

yeah it seems like its really good! ive only done it three times so far!

yeah you need a set of hand weights - i got some from a popular auction site for £11 and the dvd itself was about £6!!

Back