Lets all be friends.... We are in this TOGETHER

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monkey30, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I’m sorry but I just wanted to get my two pence worth in this massive battle that seems to have sprung up.

And i'm not attacking anyone here; or fighting anyone's corner but my own...

I have previously done LL for 7 months, 100%. (I put some of the weight back on because I categorically did NOT do the refeed and maintenance, and just went wild) :cry:
    I have done LT now for 6 weeks, 100%
    If I had to be on this for another 6 weeks, that would be at 100%, but that’s just me.

What I can't understand is why people cannot go the 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 etc weeks without taking a break....There will be other Christmas's, other Easter's, other occasions to celebrate. And why do we need to celebrate with food..... isn't that how we all got into this position....!!

But if you need to take a break, please bare in mind that this diet is designed to be a complete 100% Total Food Replacement diet, and as such requesting or offering hints and tips on how to break the system is going to be met by some negativity.

Lets just all agree to disagree, after all, it is only our own faults that we are on this diet in the first place, so its only us that can decide if we want to do it 100% for a short time, or do it for a longer period with the occasional break.

Good luck to everyone on this forum whether you are brand new, returning, refeeding, maintaining or just plain interested in blogs!!

KT xxx :D

crunchyfrog likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katie85

Katie85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.32%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well i'm a newbie to the forum so don't really know what all the arguing was, i don't wanna either lol ... but a happy forum where people get along will make this diet easier than vice versa.

I agree that we are all in this together .... So good luck everyone x

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well said : )

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.