Let's all have a FAB weekend!!!!

I will succeed!!!
I'm just popping on to say I hope we all have a fab weekend!!!!

I'm off home to do a workout DVD before a shower and then I'm watching my recording of last night's Paris Hilton's New BFF (yes, I am a loser to watch it, let alone tape it!)...then off to spend the night with my sister and parents who are visiting this weekend.

What's everyone else doing? Have fun!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

what fitness dvd are you doing? I've got the Davina one and I find it's quite good - she's very funny as well. I've got a friend staying over tonight so doing spag bol and maybe have some wine...hmmmn make that definatley have some wine!!! Then got a night in tmrw for x-factor (am totally addicted), and then to bed early as got to pick up hubby from airport at 5am so will be up at 3.30 on a SUNDAY morning - good job I love him!!

Have a good one

oo.. sounds fun!!

been in wales all day today, going to clevedon to see the OH's parents tonight for a drink at the pubby and stay the night, off to the bank tomo morn to get my loan ;) for me new car Yay!!
and then i have to go to watch city vs peterborough. Happy days! LOL not!! and work on sunday, fun times! x

Going to my cousins 18th on Saturday.

*Note to self:-IGNORE THE BUFFET:eek::eek:*

Then on Sunday, going to an Apple Day at the local Rural Studies Centre. :D

I cooking a curry then when hubby comes home frm work (10.30pm) we are going to the pub for an hour or so..Treat courtesy of daughter!! How nice is she!!

have a fab weekend peeps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If it's a citroen then it has to have a French name ;) My Yaris is called Yoko! I have a fancy to go to the local shopping outlet for some new trainers.

My wheels are a Mobility scooter these days and I call it 'Kit' - it's not as speedy as my little car used to be - but it sure is easier to park, LOL....

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. X

I am off to see my sister - here from China and my new nephew and her hubby who has been able to come over with her as a suprise guest! I am way excited as I have not seen her for over a year.

I did go to pick her up from the airport though but they didn't recognise me till I got up really close to them!!! I was waving like a looney and they ignored me. I think that they were still looking for the big girl I used to be.

Back