Let's all send our love and good wishes to SlendaBlenda.

We are all thinking of you slenda you're truly amazing. I will pray to the angels for you

Ask xxx

Thinking of you, xx hope it goes well xx

I am praying & sending best wishes that all went well (((huge hugs))))

thinking of u SB and we hope u get well soon xxxx

Good morning folks

I just spoke with SB's other half, only very briefly. He said there was a small set-back, but that SB is doing better now, and that everything went OK. He was in a very big hurry, so we only spoke for a couple of seconds.

He will be seeing her this afternoon, and I have asked him to send all our love.

She is expected to be home Monday, and I will be seeing her as soon as she is up to it, so I will keep you posted of any new developments.

Please keep keeping her in your thuoghts and prayers.

xx

Thank you BL for the update on SB and be sure to tell her we are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery and hope to see her back here soon!

Cheers for update xxx

Thanks BL, my thoughts are with the legend that is SB and her family and friends xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the update BL,my thoughts and prayers are still with SB and her family!
Sexy xx

OK, I have just heard from SBs hubby. SHe is coming along OK. There were some complications after the surgery and she had to have a second op the following morning, but all is well with that regard now.

Hopefully she won't have to have Chemo, but will need radiation. They will know the results more after pathology reports come back.

She is feeling a bit brighter each day and slowly beginning to tolerate food and drink, and hopefully she will be home Tuesday.

What a worrying time, but as these things go it sounds like things are progressing as good as they can at the moment.

I will be going to see her when she gets home - can't wait to spend some time with her.

So thats all I know for now. I hope she does not mind my talking about this - I think she would herself (?) but I just know how much y'all care for her and would want to know how she is doing.

Thanks everyone.

xx

Arr thank you very much BL,so glad she is doing ok after her 2nd op,I know radiotherapy will be tuff ,she will get through this!
God bless SB! Sending <<<Hugs>>>.
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed she won't need chemotherapy although I know radiation isn't that great either my mum had to have both. Medics can do wonders now so pleased SB will be home soon it will help with her recuperation in her own surroundings xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice to hear she is doing O.K., please do pass on our love when you next speak to her husband
Daisy x

Sorry only now I'm seeing this as I'm on hols. Please BL pass on my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery to SB. Glad to hear everything went well. Xxxxx
: grouphugg:

Thanks for the update BL, keeping SB in thoughs and prayers xx

Back