Lets do it together 24 week challenge!! Please join.

btlaney

Hi everyone

Things took a downward slide again and all the good work since christmas has all found its way back on, if only life didn't throw such scanners in the works I swear I'd be a size six super model. Unfortunately, I am a closet and binge eater at the drop of a hat.

So I'm going to set myself a challenge to loss 3 stone by the 20th of September - this is a 24 week challenge which I hope will change my life for good and for the better.

Over the next 24 weeks I have many mini goals to meet such as being back in jeans for a charity golf day I'm organising on the 24th of may and fitting into a size smaller ball gown before the 21st of June for another charity event I am organising, and then the all important holiday on the 24th of September in 24 weeks time when I want to go abroad for once and feel happy about myself.

I would love to have some people join me during the next 24 weeks, I am planning on gathering everyone's updates during the week and then publishing them every Saturday morning on the first page of this thread.

So if you fancy joining in please post your current weight and what you'd like to lose during the challenge, then every week thereafter just update you loses or gains that week at weigh in.

To start everyone off here I go

Current weight 17 stone want to loose 3 stone (42 lbs)

hello :) i currently weigh 14.13 and would love to lose 49lb by end
of challenge, count me in!x

Great to have you on board clover. You have a similar target loss to me so good luck,, we can do it!!!

Great idea. I'd like to get to target my then which is about a 2 stone loss to go taking me to the 10's. have had several really crap losses past few weeks. Birthday is in september so would be lovely to be comfortable in a new dress. Best wishes x

I will join in... Need to lose jut over a stone. Doing it from home so having a challenge will help me along.. Away next week so back on track big time when back home x

Hey, would love to join in, id love to lose my 38lbs by September, last week i weighed 13'12. Have my 1st weigh-in today.

Thxs clover, i lost 3lbs today, now I'm down to 13.09. Happy with that and was still able to eat chocolate, just another 35lbs to go.

Yes good idea I'd like to reach my target of 12 stone by then. I'm thinking of doing Couch to 5K as well.

Just .5 pound off for me this week, my wife lost 5lb.

count me in... I'd like to lose 2 stone in 24 weeks. I weigh in on Wednesday mornings at home. Good luck everyone xx

Another 1lb for me last night.

Back