Step 1 Sole Source LET'S DO THIS!! :) DAY 1

Oh I don't think I'll be far behind you, just having my last shake of the day... Strawberry !!!!....... Night night ;-)

Lol I'm feeling right hardcore 2nite in my bed for 8 on a Friday.....oh well nigt night :)

It's sure a help to hear all your stories about the day. Good to be in company going through the same thing. It's 8 pm here in NYC and I am also going to bed so that I don't cheat. Will need to come back here if I get insomnia

Well day 3 has started off horrendous, feel physically ill :( my legs & arms are shaking every time I move & iv got a cold sweat! This is horrid :(

Oh no:-( you poor thing. Plenty of water, paracetamol have an extra shake if you need to. It does get better, stick with it xxx

But just kerp reminding yourself, it will be worth it! Xxx

My consultant said maybe I need a little extra calories because I'm up for work at 4.45 everyday & don't get home till abt 7.30pm. He suggested that I have an extra pack or some protein like chicken, tuna or boiled egg. Saturday I'm usually exhausted anyway but this has jst tipped me over the edge lol defo day for rest! xx

But just kerp reminding yourself, it will be worth it! Xxx

Yeah ur right! At the end of the day I'm choosing this no1 has a gun 2 my head lol I nd 2 remember all the reasons why I'm doing it! I can cope with being tired jst want the unwell feeling 2 go :( xxx

It will pass, you're body is in a massive transition. Once you are in ketosis, it's happy days!

Back