Lets do this!!!

Good luck with that all. Well done you having the motivation with a tiny baby. Stay in touch and we can help each other along the day. I want to lose 6 stone so need all the help I can get.

Good night allysweetcheeks & jenben. Good luck for us all tomorrow. So far three of us on same day - nice to have you guys for company. Chat tomorrow as might need some words if encouragement - ketosis could happen from now but my chemist lady said prob day 5.
Well one day over - roll on day 3- that's fighting talk by the way !!! Lol xx

jenben1979 First of all - remember that you are not ALONE! You can count on us if you need advice or just simply want to talk. this really helps. Only positive people here so If you feel unsafe, visit us! I have to say that you are already very good as you have decided to focus on yourself while having such a small baby. Mine is not 15mths old, so it took me a while to do something about my weight. You may have bad days but overall – it is worth it. In no time you will feel gorgeous! You know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Avaya thanks for your kind and supportive post. Everyone I've come across on this site seems fantastic. My partner is very supportive but seems to have rose tinted glasses on when it comes to me so can't understand why I'm "starving" myself on milkshakes. I think he must be a feeder lol.
It's nice to come and here and air my feeling and know there will be someone like yourself to put me back on track.
Congratulations on your weightloss so far, what an achievement!!

Avaya thanks for your kind and supportive post. Everyone I've come across on this site seems fantastic. My partner is very supportive but seems to have rose tinted glasses on when it comes to me so can't understand why I'm "starving" myself on milkshakes. I think he must be a feeder lol.
It's nice to come and here and air my feeling and know there will be someone like yourself to put me back on track.
Congratulations on your weightloss so far, what an achievement!!

I think help from your partner definately helps.... my OH is worried too and keep sasking if i'm alright lol.... but i find telling him its another incentive not to snack as i have asked him to say something if i'm tempted!!! I have promised not to take it badly lol........

x;););););)

Evening Guys.
Hope you're all still on track?
Has anyone else struggled today? I have :( I've still stuck with the programme but I'm light headed and everything i do seems like such hard work. I'm seriously contemplating going to bed very shortly and hoping that i wake up tomorrow with a bit more zing.
Also, i've got a really strange metaliccy taste in my mouth. Is that ketosis? Or am i just hoping ?!

Yep that defo sounds like ketosis :D nice one! Yeah I had plenty of early nights in my first week!!

Ooh goody :) Well that's put a smile on my face but not given me anymore energy lol.
I'm off up the wooden hill then to burn those calories while i sleep. No exercise for me this week, i think i'd collapse!
Congratulations on your outstanding weight loss:clap:

I'm having the metal taste as well and my pee stinks so I think I've hit it, haha. I've felt horrible today but that might have been the fact that I was in the library doing a mentorship assignment. I've struggled with the diet coke craving today, I've not give in but I've been dying. I used to drink a good 2 litres a day!!

Wow, that's alot of pop. I'm surpised you still have a lining on your stomach drinking all that lol. Well done for abstaining :)

Hi I have a 10 month old, I'm heavier now than when I gave birth :( I'll admit I've been through a bit of a hard time since my little darling son was born and he's the only thing thats kept me going sometimes. I turned to food for comfort and I've let it get out of control. The last month I've been starting to feel better, back working part time and getting my self esteem back! I've been eating much healthier and have lost a few pounds, but I want to see results and I want to change my attitude to food. I feel the only way I can do that is by cutting it out altogether for a while. I'm on day 5 and its tough, but I'm determined to take back control of my life!

Sorry you've had a bad time skinnymam but sounds like you've got yourself together and are working towards a more positive future...well done you :) It's good for us to have goals to aim towards.
I find it easier to cut out food altogether also, i cheat otherwise and get nowhere :(
Good luck with everything this time. Day 4 for me today and i'm hoping it's easier than yesterday. I was in bed by 9 hungry and bored lol.

Back