Lets do this!

Good Luck!!! Carry on...

Just Chill, I've got an interview at 2pm so I m really nervous. Feeling sick.We can do it...Bring it on.

sounds like u are doing really well shiv.... i started today and reading that others are just starting and managing to stick to the diet is such a big help!! what are the ketosis sticks u mentioned and where do i get them from?? Plus sorry to sound thick but what exactly is ketosis?? xx

I know I'm finding it really helpful, I've had a few false starts on this diet but I'm powering through, surprised at myself tbh, but these forums are such a help.

I ordered some ketosis sticks on Amazon, ketosis is the whole your body starts burning your fat for energy thing, when it does that your body produces ketones, you pee on a stick, if it turns pink there's the ketones, so you know you're burning fat.
Lots of info around on it, don't get confused with it all though!
Good luck to you, how are you finding your first day?

Tonight is proving difficult, I think I had my soup too early. I'm babysitting tonight, kids are in bed and I'm hungry and bored.
I'm having a diet coke, hoping it'll help and fingers crossed the citric acid is ok-I keep reading about it.
It was a diet coke or the biscuit tin. Craving carbs. Bad Shiv!

Been very good today, and yay, the scales still went down an extra pound earlier. Official weigh in Monday morning though. I'm keeping everything crossed! X

Keep going Shiv, you've not fallen off the wagon properly until you stop trying, and you're still trying so you're fine :)

Your doing really well Shiv:) ...

Well I had a day off yday, mainly because I drank a tad too much in Friday night, and was sicker than I've ever been- very silly of me.

To be fair I didn't drink that much at all, but should have realised how much more it would affect me! So yday I did eat some food, kept the carbs low though and according to my sticks, and how I feel I may still be in ketosis.

Just weighed myself too, 8 lbs gone, so that's good. Back in it and keeping going today!

Well Done shiv!!! 8ibs is good loss.

Well done for getting back on it! keep it up :)

8lbs is fantastic, well done! xx

Sooo....I hve been bad the past 2 weeks, I failed completely- much stres going on, trying to stage a panto and do the school Christmas play.
There have been takeaways, and bread, and booze.
Amazingly I've only put on 2 lbs though. Yesterday our leading lady in the Panto, (Snow White) was very ill, so I had to step in- cue costume drama. She's always saying she's a bit chubby, but my gosh her waist is tiny. It was my much needed kick up the bum.

So I'm back, 2 weeks til Christmas, yes I'll have Christmas Day off, but now it's a good focus for looking and feeling geat for New Year. Whoop!

Back