ProPoints LETS DO THIS!!!

Lovely last 2 food days. Everything sounds good.
Feck it about the cheese anyway, but it shouldn't make a difference to you losses.
Both sets of Brownies sound amazing. Have you tried pp them? You'd never know a half size piece might not be too many pp;). Or maybe take in a sweet treat that you know the points to to enjoy if the temptation gets too much....good luck xx

Lovely last 2 food days. Everything sounds good.
Feck it about the cheese anyway, but it shouldn't make a difference to you losses.
Both sets of Brownies sound amazing. Have you tried pp them? You'd never know a half size piece might not be too many pp. Or maybe take in a sweet treat that you know the points to to enjoy if the temptation gets too much....good luck xx

Thank you-I wouldn't even try to start pp'ing them lol, loads of lovely bad things in them ;) I ended up eating half a slice of the peanut butter one, didn't have any breakfast or lunch as too busy at work and was starving by the time I finished so scoffed it :( feel sick now though :( Have pointed it as 8 pp's going on the average on app-do you think that will be enough?x

Shez I've still got some left-shall I post it to you ;)

MrsLmc-I'm so hungry, have sent df for Chinese takeaway-I'm having plain boiled rice with mine though-going to jamies italian tomorrow so trying to be good-ish today lol

Shez I've still got some left-shall I post it to you ;)

MrsLmc-I'm so hungry, have sent df for Chinese takeaway-I'm having plain boiled rice with mine though-going to jamies italian tomorrow so trying to be good-ish today lol

haha its tempting but u can keep it ;)

Well after going to jamies Friday (was ok but df said we could do better lol!) I lost 1lb at WI yesterday, was hoping for a bit more but suppose it's a loss.

Yesterday went to Zumba 1st thing then out to our favourite tea room for brunch/lunch-usual cheese and bean toastie then half a cake, out with friends last night so too much alcohol in empty stomach resulted in having veg souvlaki with chips at 10pm :( Haven't had chance to point everything yet but off to body combat in couple of hours to try and burn it off :(

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend so far

Haven't updated for a while, WI yesterday and put on 1/2 lb!!!!! Don't know how because have been earning upto 10 AP's a day and not eating them or weeklies-getting v disheartened :(

Spoke to leader who suggested I eat half aps that I earn and see if it makes a difference!

Will update food for today after tea

If you are earning that many AP I would definately make sure and eat all your dailies and your weeklies! I remember way back at the start of the plan I didn't lose well, the leader told me to eat all my pp and all 49, I think I lost 4lb the next week. I never undereat now.

Good luck for this week xx

Back