Lets do this.

I did think about having a small plate full but eating triggers much more eating, I’m a serious overeater sadly. Once I actually start seeing progress I find it easier but now I’m still at the I-can’t-tell-I’ve-lost-any stage so shakes it is. 😊

I love Yorkshires too, would have been worth it in my eyes!

Monday am I am back at it. Actually haven't had a shake yet but will make one for lunch and just have a bigger evening portion. Scales show a 1lb increase from my weekend which I know is not actual fat so hoping this goes away tomorrow.

I'm going to work out this evening after work and also have clothes to sort which will keep me moving too.

I have plenty of shakes left but think I might do another order of different single packs on friday so I have some more variety, and some more savoury options too - any reccomdatons?

I love the black bean pots and sweet and sour noodles.

The noodles are never in stock though! So annoying.

I've put another little order in. I couldn't wait.

I have also worked out. (Nothing strenuous just getting back into the habit)

I'm going to try a pack hack tonight and make some cakes in preparation for breakfast/ also maybe later after dinner.

Not sure what to do with myself for the rest of the day now!

Morning all! What horrible weather! Glad I dont need to leave the house today.

I weighed in this morning because I'm a sucker for weighing every day. 1lb down so 6.5lbs total so far! Considering my weekend I am happy with that.

Planning another light but possibly longer workout today (because I have naff all else to do in the evenings!)

Think today calls for a bit of comfort food so I'll try the chocolate cake type dessert I got in my box later.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Well done, it's good to see the scales changing everyday.

I'm a daily weigher and it's hard not to be disappointed when it goes up or stays the same.

I did find I am at my most successful when I weigh daily. It keeps me accountable.

Had 1 shake so far today. Need to have another but trying to get some more water in first.

Doing some diy at home so need to make a trip out and get supplies at some point but might hold off until payday!

I've had my meal for the day so 3 shakes to go for me.

Gonna attempt to go out at about 3pm to get my steps in.

The weather is starting to clear up here, was horrendous earlier!

I'm going to do an at home work out I think. I should get out and walk or run but I've gotten so used to being in my home all the time now.

I want to do couch to 5k but want to lose another couple of stone before I start it.

I need to be eating real food if I want to do that and I'm going to stay on this plan for as long as possible so the walking will just have to do for now.

I have done couch to 5k and I can absolutely reccomend it. I plan to restart too once I start eating real food. It's such a good plan and easy to follow!

Just done my workout. I feeling quite Ill before I started but decided to just see how I get on. 25 mins and buckets of sweat later and i feel good.

I might do the carbonara for dinner. I have 6 packets left. I was not a huge fan of the first but I'm going to add some seasoning and veg see if that helps!

Woohoo half a stone loss! I have an Amazon wish list of treats for every half a stone I lose to keep me motivated so I shall be putting an order in later!

Today is much of the same. Shakes, do a work out and chill. Learning to be content on my own at the same time as all of this. My ex left me last year and although I am dipping my toe in the dating pool i also need to be realistic and be happy with my own company so lots of reading, gaming, diy.

Need to take a trip to the post office later so might stop in the shops see if I can find any low carb treats for when I reintroduce food.

Eeeeeek well done.

What are you ordering?

Oh it's so hard isn't it. Mine did the same to me in January 2018 and it was honestly the worst time, 17 years together and married for years. I'm totally over it now and saving up to buy my own place.

Lucky that I was able to move back to my Mum, was supposed to be saving but went on 4 holidays the first year now I am planning for some surgery when I lose all this weight so maybe next year I will buy somewhere LOL

I think I'm gonna for new slippers. Had my current pair for years and they are getting a lot of wear at the moment !

It's so rubbish, not how I thought life would pan out at all, but I am much better off without him. Left the divorce up to him to sort so will see if that ever materialises! We had bought a house which I have kept so I am glad I have this little haven. Holidays are next when I can travel again!

Popped out and got some slim pasta so going to have that tonight with some sauce I had in the freezer and some veg. I think the sauce is slightly over in carbs but not by much and I need a pick me up!

Nice, I need a new pair aswell.

Oh it's the worst, I sorted out divorce and got him to pay for it, my divorce papers came in on Good Friday 2019. He is still contacting me up until abut 2 or 3 weeks ago which I knew would happen. Just trying to move on with my life now without him which I know I am better off.

Oh I haven't tried it yet, any good?

32 and excited about new slippers... lockdown what have you done to me!

Pasta was good! It's not the same texture and you need a good sauce but it was enjoyable. I'll have the same again tomorrow I think

Another day, another lb loss! Which I am pleased about after a rubbish day and nights sleep.
Have an order arriving today which more food style products than shakes. So excited to try those over the next few days.

Well done on your half stone award plus another pound off this morning👏👏👏

Enjoy your new slippers 👍

Back