Lets do this.

Chicken and leek soup is really nice! I ordered some items from the kee diet website too just to try and find some more savoury foods. Will give those a try next week. I've also done another exante order which some bars this time to try.

Think it will be an early night tonight for me, I finished my book, and tv isnt really interesting me right now!

I love the mushroom soup 😍

When the weather gets really cold I'm gonna order some soups, it's just nice to have something hot sometimes.

I'll need to try the mushroom one! It's so nice to have something warm. I'll order more.

Weather is gloomy today so not much going on. Trying to drink more as i think that has been my downfall recently

I think that might be true I am now half a lb away from my 1st stone!
Had the porridge this morning that was good super filling. And now having a mental battle with myself over if I should drink at a party I am going to tomorrow.

Oh amazing!!! 1lb to go and when you hit that stone you will feel so good.

Me personally I would try to avoid alcohol but only because I know it would make me eat too.

Have fun either way, if you do drink just enjoy it and don't feel guilt - we still have to live at the end of the day.

So I did drink. But I had a great time and dont regret it although have felt delicate all day and had a mc Donald's... but back on the horse tomorrow. This is long term for me so I'm going to have days off and that's totally fine.

Not drinking again for a while though!

Life is for living. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you get back on track as planned.

Just don't let it run in to more days off and you will be fine.

Oh it wont! I don't actually have any food in the house!
Aside from the mc Donald's I only had ryvita today so actually haven't been too bad. But ready to get back on the horse

Early night for me. I am shattered. I hate feeling so rough! How did I used to do this every weekend?

Still plodding along! Losses have slowed as I spent a few days the guy I'm seeing and I dont tend to follow plan with him around. But aside from dinner out tomorrow I've no plans for a week so I can knuckle down and crack on.

Getting ever closer to the next stone marker, hoping I manage this by the end of the month!

Glad you're still having fun with the guy, don't worry the lb's will come off when you are back on plan.

Aw it feels so good when you get in to the next stone bracket.

Back