Let's get crackin!

Redbec

Hello all!

I'm new here, though joined last year whilst I was doing Cambridge. I lost 4 stone and maintained that but put on half a stone over christmas, however I stopped using CD back in August as I got a bit fed up with just drinking the shakes.

My counsellor kept saying that I shouldn't exercise and I also felt that really I was a cash cow for her holidays, mainly as I was buying so much product as she was on holiday quite often for weeks on end.

Anyway, that is the past and I thought to come here and find like minded people all with the same goal.

I have started SureSlim 6 days ago and though initially it was hard, I'm starting to get my head around it. I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I checked this morning and found that I was down 9lbs already! (Bye bye Xmas flab!) But I still have another 4 stone to go, so if anyone else is doing it and would like a buddy I'm game if you are?

Also reading the success stories, I feel so inspired and I was also listening to Paul McKenna on the news this morning. I used to be the person who couldn't eat one or two pieces of chocolate, I had to eat the whole bar. He basically said 'that is was the chocolate controlling me'. Daft as this may seem, I haven't ever considered food from that point of view and it has definatly given me (no pun) 'food for thought'.

Look forward to getting to you know all and goodluck!

Bec x

Welcome, and good luck! You sound very positive :) xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck!

Back