ProPoints Let's give this a go

Ah right, we had bank holiday on Monday. In fact we have 2 in May, we have a weekend called Whitsun??? Bank holidays kind of annoy me coz everything closed.
I hope you don't mind me asking for weather updates. I'm just so desperate for it to be nice when we're there. I think we were spoiled in 2011 when it was ridiculously hot all week.
Yep, I know. We have another one coming I think and this Sunday is Mothers day here. When is that over there? I didnt think it was the same weekend.
absolutely no problem re weather questions, please ask away, will try to remember posting updates hahah.

Ha! You can always tell the people who are dieting as they are the ones scared to run out of fruit...

Hope you enjoy your meal out today and everything goes to plan.

Yep, I know. We have another one coming I think and this Sunday is Mothers day here. When is that over there? I didnt think it was the same weekend.
absolutely no problem re weather questions, please ask away, will try to remember posting updates hahah.

Mother's Day was back in March. I have been looking online at weather but we all no how accurate that isn't don't we?:)

Ha! You can always tell the people who are dieting as they are the ones scared to run out of fruit...

Hope you enjoy your meal out today and everything goes to plan.
Haha, yethats true.
My Chinese food was great, weighed everything and still had pp left.

Mother's Day was back in March. I have been looking online at weather but we all no how accurate that isn't don't we?:)
Oh, weird how its in a whole different month. :) Weather forcasts are very unreliable. On what date are you going? I can try to look it up for you :)
Xx

Well done on eating out so wisely :)

Planned food for tomorrow family weekend, taking all my food with me haha. Hope it will be nice still in the evening.

B:
0% cherry yoghurt 4pp
Muesli 5pp
Banana 0pp

L:
Tortilla wrap 5pp
Tomato 0pp
Cheese 3pp
Philadelphia chives spread 1pp
D:
Tuna and dressing 6pp
Pasta 4pp
Tomato and onion 0pp

S: apple, pear 0pp

28/35 pp used.

Last edited:
Haha, yethats true.
My Chinese food was great, weighed everything and still had pp left.

Oh, weird how its in a whole different month. :) Weather forcasts are very unreliable. On what date are you going? I can try to look it up for you :)
Xx

We'll arrive in Wassenaar next Saturday afternoon:)

Well done on eating out so wisely :)

Thanks hun! :) it was very nice and not too unhealthy. I tend to overcalc for things as I assumed the springrolls would be 100g they were 55g. Lol. Ah well. Good thing I weighed it all. :)

Thanks hun! :) it was very nice and not too unhealthy. I tend to overcalc for things as I assumed the springrolls would be 100g they were 55g. Lol. Ah well. Good thing I weighed it all. :)

That great :) x

We'll arrive in Wassenaar next Saturday afternoon:)

I will look the weather up on Thursday/Friday and hope its actually right haha.

hope you have a lovely weekend x

Today, so far + planned

B:
bread 6pp
fishfingera 2pp
sauce 0pp (very little sauce is no points omg!!)

L: ? 9pp
Bread 6pp
Tuna salad 3pp
Banana 0pp
Pear 0pp

D:
baked potatoes 7pp
6 bitterballen 7pp
sauce 2pp (at parents not sure which sauce they have)
lettuce nd tomato 0pp

S:
mini tompouce (vanilla slice?) 3pp
Pistache nuts 2pp
Crisps 3pp

Total used
35/35
48/49 weeklies
Will earn 5AP, used 5AP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
So weighed myself this morning and I am at 96,5. All that food, mostly all that salt, made me STS. I will weigh in on Monday and see where I am at after 2 reasonably good food days.

A STS isn't too bad considering the eating out and as you say that will probably we the effect of more salt than usual, especially given you had chinese. Sure it will show a slightly more favourable result in a couple of days.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

A STS isn't too bad considering the eating out and as you say that will probably we the effect of more salt than usual, especially given you had chinese. Sure it will show a slightly more favourable result in a couple of days.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
True, I wasnt too upset with it to be honest I thought I would have gained. Will see what the scales say on Monday :)
pI just noticed that my weightloss is slowing down. I feel like my weightloss is slowing down but its not. I lost 10,5kg in the first 11wks. Now I have lost 4kg in 7 weeks. I am probably overanalysing this :( I worked out a lot more first few months, tried to every day but now I dont have the energy to do so as I am feeling down almost all the time. I should make a goal for myself, 3x 60min or more hometrainer workout coming week so from Monday - Monday..a

I would honestly say don't push yourself too hard with it. Doing some exercise is obviously good for you but when you are struggling with other things don't put too much pressure on yourself. And although the weight loss may be slowing a little bit you are still losing well and its completely natural for it to slow down a little bit. When you first start there tends to be much bigger change in your eating habits but bodies are crafty things and tend to adjust a bit over a few months to work on less calories.

Hi lostris greetings from a rainy but sunny North Wales. Great big rainbow almost seems to start at the bottom of my garden, so off to look for the pot of gold ! p.s. you will start to look like a fish finger ...... You Are What You Eat you know :rolleyes: chips xx

I would honestly say don't push yourself too hard with it. Doing some exercise is obviously good for you but when you are struggling with other things don't put too much pressure on yourself. And although the weight loss may be slowing a little bit you are still losing well and its completely natural for it to slow down a little bit. When you first start there tends to be much bigger change in your eating habits but bodies are crafty things and tend to adjust a bit over a few months to work on less calories.
That is true, good point. I will see how it goes this week. Bck to work, boyfriend away from home for 1,5 weeks. :( I will be lonely and prone to eating more bad foods in my points than normal..

Hi lostris greetings from a rainy but sunny North Wales. Great big rainbow almost seems to start at the bottom of my garden, so off to look for the pot of gold ! p.s. you will start to look like a fish finger ...... You Are What You Eat you know :rolleyes: chips xx
Oh lovely, does your garden have that pot of gold as well?? :D
Hahah, yes, I may have been a fish finger in a past life lol.

Back