ProPoints Let's give this a go

Hi lostris, just browsing your diary well done your doing fab I'm memorising about sprinkles and strope waffles I have family in goes ( think that's how its spelt)

Hope you feeling a bit better and work passed quickly. Its horrible feeling rotten at work. What is it you do?

I had to google Chris Powell to find out who he was. He's not bad, I will give you that. A positive distraction I suspect ;) I did once try to find out who one of the personal trainers was on an episode of "obese: year to save mylife" that I watched as he was stonkingly hot. Very muscly and pleasant with lots of tattoos. Very much my type :) Never did find out who he was though unfortunately.

I think you are talking about Jesse Pavelka, and he is YUM!!!!

He is yum..........and he's mineeee!

Somewhere in my thread (probably going back a year) I have some HOT photos of him.

Sounds good, I will try to look him up tomorrow. On my way to work, short day so that s good. :) Hope you have a nice day! Xx

Hi lostris, just browsing your diary well done your doing fab I'm memorising about sprinkles and strope waffles I have family in goes ( think that's how its spelt)

Hi snug,
Thanks :) Funny, Goes is spelled correctly. It is near my parents house hihi. I pass Goes on the train when I go see them.
Oh yes, stroopwafels. So yum. I should get some Dutch food photospam in this thread hahah. :)

Welcome here and best of luck with your journey

X

Hi! Welcome! :)I love anime! Not all series but I have a few I still watch. Do you watch anime series? X

I do my favourite is fruits basket and black butler :)

Jesse, sigh :sigh: If he knocked on my door and said "chips, come away with me now" I would beat him to the front gate :p Have a good day all, been up for hours. 10.15 and I'm ready for lunch ! chips xx

hi hun you feeling any better? x

Not sure it was him actually, but he's quite pleasant to look at isn't he??? *Dramatic understatement*. The guy I was talking about might well have been off a different programe thinking about it, although I can't remember the name of it :/ Its the where wear an individual seems to lose HUGE amounts of weight over 4 months or so. The guy had a few more tattoos I think and had a motorbike in it. Anyway nevermind. The drool-worthy-ness is probably now forever lost to my eyes.

Lostris - speech therapist sounds like an interetsing and rewarding job. Especially the holidays ;) I don't mind you asking what I do at all - I am a debt, housing and benefit advisor for people in mental health crisis. This is not the time to be a benefit advisor in this country at the moment with all the welfare reform to be honest. Its making it very very hard for a lot of people that quite frankly deserve better.

Hope you've had a good day.

I love fruits basket! Have you seen ouran high school host club? Or pita ten? They are fab!

Thanks hun you too!! X

I have seen ouran high school host club yeh :) i havent seen pita ten yet tho i will give it a go :)

Dinner, 16pp
pig out on mini pizzas. So lovely. Still have 5pp left.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 79
Jesse, sigh :sigh: If he knocked on my door and said "chips, come away with me now" I would beat him to the front gate :p Have a good day all, been up for hours. 10.15 and I'm ready for lunch ! chips xx
Hahaha. I bet he would love to train you with that fiiiire. Hhi.

You must have been up very early, I really am a night person. I hate mornings. Hahah

hi hun you feeling any better? x
Hi thanks for asking. Doing soso, got a nice headache now too and tum still hurting... But, the tum is getting better. May take a bath later or tomorrow. Hmmm. How are you?

Not sure it was him actually, but he's quite pleasant to look at isn't he??? *Dramatic understatement*. The guy I was talking about might well have been off a different programe thinking about it, although I can't remember the name of it :/ Its the where wear an individual seems to lose HUGE amounts of weight over 4 months or so. The guy had a few more tattoos I think and had a motorbike in it. Anyway nevermind. The drool-worthy-ness is probably now forever lost to my eyes.

Lostris - speech therapist sounds like an interetsing and rewarding job. Especially the holidays ;) I don't mind you asking what I do at all - I am a debt, housing and benefit advisor for people in mental health crisis. This is not the time to be a benefit advisor in this country at the moment with all the welfare reform to be honest. Its making it very very hard for a lot of people that quite frankly deserve better.

Hope you've had a good day.
He looks nice. Hihi.Yes, speech therapist is a nice job. I dont do it for the money, hahah. But it is rewarding when children can finally make a sound that has been soooo hard for them. I can understand it being hard, there is a lot of reform going ln here as well. Usually speech therapy is paid for but now they want to stop paying... Argh. Very frustratinggg.

I have seen ouran high school host club yeh :) i havent seen pita ten yet tho i will give it a go :)
Hihi, awesome. Pita ten is def older so not sure if you will be able to find it.

Oooo I always buy these when I come to NL
They are fab. Hawaii is 5pp per 3, salame is 6pp per 3. No funny business with 11 for 6 either, 6 hawaii is 10 and 6 salame is 12, I hate halved nrs hahaha. Unless it works out in my benefit,...

So I weighed myself today. I have this funny thing where my official WI is om Saturday but I WI Friday and Saturday and pick the lowest weight :) Keeps me motivated somehow. Anyway. Today scales showed a weight of 97,3 putting me at a weightloss of 1kg so... 2,2lbs? Whoop! :)

So I weighed myself today. I have this funny thing where my official WI is om Saturday but I WI Friday and Saturday and pick the lowest weight :) Keeps me motivated somehow. Anyway. Today scales showed a weight of 97,3 putting me at a weightloss of 1kg so... 2,2lbs? Whoop! :)

YAY well done :D xxx

YAY well done :D xxx
Thanks. Am actually quite pleased with that heheh. Somehow, my losses are always big after totm has had its worst days. Probably because I am bleeding away the pounds ;)

Thanks. Am actually quite pleased with that heheh. Somehow, my losses are always big after totm has had its worst days. Probably because I am bleeding away the pounds ;)

Hahahaha

Back