ProPoints Let's give this a go

Yeah that does make sense, think i might try that next week but will wait and see what sort of loss i get this week first!!

Yeah that does make sense, think i might try that next week but will wait and see what sort of loss i get this week first!!
Yea, I understand that! :) It takes some time to get it into your routine but I find it is nice to be able to make my own food haha.

When is your WI? I have Wednesdays in my head but...?

x

Food today
D:
Whole bunch of potato homemade fries with actifry and sauce 12pp
Light sausages 3pp
"Bitterballen", 3 pieces 4pp .
Dinner, whenever I make actifry fries I use a filling portion of potatoes and eat what I want and give the rest to the bf haha.

Bitterballen are typical Dutch, it has a ragout inside and crumbs on the outside it is nice and crunchy and piping hot in middle. They re ususlly made in the deepfryer but these are special and becme vv crunchy when made in the oven on high heat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 79
Yea, I understand that! :) It takes some time to get it into your routine but I find it is nice to be able to make my own food haha.

When is your WI? I have Wednesdays in my head but...?

x

I was trying to decide on a weigh day earlier actually, i started ww on Monday but i really don't like weighing on a Monday as i feel more comfortable having a few days after the weekend to recover if you know what i mean!!! So think i will do Wednesday as it's in the middle of the week and see how that goes.

So, the food today.
B:
2kaiser buns 6pp
66,6g tuna salad without mayo 4pp
Tomato 0pp
Total: 10pp

L:
Smoothie with freshfruit and yoghurt 1pp
Mini pizza hawaii 5pp
Mini pizza salame 6pp
See attachment for pica

Total: 12pp

D:
Mums homemade lasagne 1/6th 11pp
Total: 11pp

33/35pp.
49/49 weeklies left

AP earned: 12 for bikeriding 2hrs, 2 for walking 35min
Total AP: 14

Hope to be having orange bloody tompouce which is from 8-12pp, will go out of my sports points and a few dailies for it too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I was trying to decide on a weigh day earlier actually, i started ww on Monday but i really don't like weighing on a Monday as i feel more comfortable having a few days after the weekend to recover if you know what i mean!!! So think i will do Wednesday as it's in the middle of the week and see how that goes.
Haha, I used to hate WI on Mondays so I changed mine to Friday/Saturday :)
Wednesday sounds good. :)

I weighin on a Monday......

I WI Mondays too, I hate it but I help there so get free membership so I have no choice really.

I weighin on a Monday......
Do you splurge on weeklies in weekend? Maybe try a WI another day of the week? :p

I WI Mondays too, I hate it but I help there so get free membership so I have no choice really.
Oh that seems like a good reason. I actually changed my WI because I would not always be home, near my own scales, on Mondays so I picked a day where I will certainly be home haha.
You help out at a WW meeting? Nice, what do you do? I remember reading about it before but I cant seem to remember much other than reading about it haha.

Do you splurge on weeklies in weekend? Maybe try a WI another day of the week? :p

Oh that seems like a good reason. I actually changed my WI because I would not always be home, near my own scales, on Mondays so I picked a day where I will certainly be home haha.
You help out at a WW meeting? Nice, what do you do? I remember reading about it before but I cant seem to remember much other than reading about it haha.

I take money, sort memberships, weigh, do the 'shop' all sorts really. I actually love it. I'm good mates with my leader now, she's the same age as me and we've been going to some fitness classes together we get on really well. I hate WI being Monday but I love my group. It's mainly old dears who go and I don't think they're even too bothered about weight loss I think they go for a cuppa and a chat. I take my kids in the school holidays and my kids love it because all the old dears comment about how good they've been and how lovely they are. I also follow people's weight loss journeys. It's fab when people reach their targets. :)

I generally dont splurge at the weekends- dont really get out much to be honest! Only very very occasionally. This weekend I went to my friends for an early birthday dinner party- she knows I am healthy eating and keeps telling me I look great- it was all really healthy stuff. Really yummy and lovely of her!

Next weekend might do a little splurging but tbh its not something I do- eat pretty much the same all week, try to get a bit more done at the weekend.

I take money, sort memberships, weigh, do the 'shop' all sorts really. I actually love it. I'm good mates with my leader now, she's the same age as me and we've been going to some fitness classes together we get on really well. I hate WI being Monday but I love my group. It's mainly old dears who go and I don't think they're even too bothered about weight loss I think they go for a cuppa and a chat. I take my kids in the school holidays and my kids love it because all the old dears comment about how good they've been and how lovely they are. I also follow people's weight loss journeys. It's fab when people reach their targets. :)
Oh nice. Do you have a lot of products you can sell there, or just the basics and books? Sounds like a lovely group, haha. I have never been to a group, mostly because they are at inconvenient times for me but also because I always wonder if it would be useful for me (and worth the money etc). I am not struggling so I do not feel like I need more help or support, I feel I can find it on the forums haha... Do you feel like the meetings really influence you?

I generally dont splurge at the weekends- dont really get out much to be honest! Only very very occasionally. This weekend I went to my friends for an early birthday dinner party- she knows I am healthy eating and keeps telling me I look great- it was all really healthy stuff. Really yummy and lovely of her!

Next weekend might do a little splurging but tbh its not something I do- eat pretty much the same all week, try to get a bit more done at the weekend.
Aww bless, love friends like that. One of my friends threatened her boyfriend to hurt him if he made lasana with cheese on top because "L is on a diet, better be no cheese on that lasagna!!!!!!!!!". Hahaha. My boyfriend is amazing too, he really lets me pick whatever and he just cooks it when he cooks. He even measured my corn pancakes per gram hahah. Ah well.

Perhaps you could try some variation in your menu, or a few SF days to boost weightloss? I hear eating the same all week may not be best for hour weightloss. Gosh, hope I do not come across as a b.....tch. Just hope to give some tips thrpugh stuff I have heard and read....

Hope your week will be fab xxxx

Oh nice. Do you have a lot of products you can sell there, or just the basics and books? Sounds like a lovely group, haha. I have never been to a group, mostly because they are at inconvenient times for me but also because I always wonder if it would be useful for me (and worth the money etc). I am not struggling so I do not feel like I need more help or support, I feel I can find it on the forums haha... Do you feel like the meetings really influence you?

Aww bless, love friends like that. One of my friends threatened her boyfriend to hurt him if he made lasana with cheese on top because "L is on a diet, better be no cheese on that lasagna!!!!!!!!!". Hahaha. My boyfriend is amazing too, he really lets me pick whatever and he just cooks it when he cooks. He even measured my corn pancakes per gram hahah. Ah well.

Perhaps you could try some variation in your menu, or a few SF days to boost weightloss? I hear eating the same all week may not be best for hour weightloss. Gosh, hope I do not come across as a b.....tch. Just hope to give some tips thrpugh stuff I have heard and read....

Hope your week will be fab xxxx

We sell the stuff you can't buy in the supermarkets which is quite a lot. It is expensive though which is a big downside really. I think going to a group is helpful because someone else is weighing you and you can pick up ideas, tips and help.

You just sound lovely babe :)

I've never done a sf day. Bit worried I might not stop eating!!!!!

We sell the stuff you can't buy in the supermarkets which is quite a lot. It is expensive though which is a big downside really. I think going to a group is helpful because someone else is weighing you and you can pick up ideas, tips and help.
Oh, sounds handy. Do you get a discount because you work there? On the products I mean hehe.
I guess youre right re meetings. I may have to see if I can check one out if I lose my motivation. Not an issue yet though but since I will probably be doing WW for like another year or so I may end up losing a wee bit of motivation hehe.
Thanks for the info :)
You just sound lovely babe :)

I've never done a sf day. Bit worried I might not stop eating!!!!!
Hahaa. I havent done a SF day either, I am leaning towards it and really considering it, its just tht the coming days 3 to 4, I will be out a lot and will not be able to eat SF foods so I dont want to mess up all my weeklies hehe. I should try it on Friday.... *eeks* May boost my weightloss, lol. Boyfriend jokes about that, today minus thirteen, tomorrow minus fifteen. Bless.

So, I've been here in my bedroom feeling like **** and crying for like an hour. I found out my expensive Maxxx factor mascara isnt waterproof, that is a downer. Not the reason for crying though. Veeeeery long story short.
boyfriend has this group of friends he has been friends with forever. In this group its all guys except for this one girl. Cnveniently, this girl has been in love with my boyfriend for 14+ years and really... It shows. Whenever she is around she sits next to him, stands too close to him, whipes crumbs off his face etc. She is always very quick to judge me and make derrogatory comment towards me. I really, really do not like her. Boyfriend knows and is well aware that she likes him and tries to keep his distance but youre in a small group of people and you re friends so they talk alot....

Anyways, she was abroad and I didnt assume she would come with the group to Queens day party, turns out she will.. Of course. And I really really dont want to go anymore now because I always feel miserable after I have been somewhere shes also been and shes just so.... i could strangle her. In past, I would eat 5 bags of crisps instead but because I am on a diet I cant cope with this cr.p that way. So now I am just.... Feeling utterly miserable in advance.

I feel so so stupid for feeling this way and I dont want to end their friendship, its impossible to make bf stop seeing this tight knit group of friends and I wouldnt want to, but I wold much rather throw myself off a building (figure of speech not actually do it) than spend the day with her. I actually dont want to go anymore, because I will just be grumpy and ruin bfs day but I feel so terrible for being this way.

sorry for typos on ipad and cant really see what I am typing.

ohhh hunny sending you hugs xxxx no1 should ever feel like that. id hate it but you gotta think he is with you and ( dunno if you live together) but he goes back to you. Try and rub it in her face latch onto him and be a over him lol own him hahaha just put the silly b***h behind yi.....I kno easier said than done. my bf gets loads of female attention as he is a body builder and drives me nuts but he comes home with me and loves me. if he was any way interested in this thing then sure within the 14 years something would of happened he clearly just sees her as a friend and she seems desperate she has to be little her self to become that clingy. chin up hun xxxx

Hope you're feeling better today and honestly don't worry about it, he's with you and not her. If he wanted to be with her, it would have happened after all those years of friendship. She probably knows it annoys you so she does it more. Think positive and don't show you're annoyed just have a really nice day together and it will piss her off more x

Also I am sure he'll be sticking up for you. I he knew how much it hurts you then surely he would change the situation?

Please don't be upset honey xxxx

Aw I'd hate to have to face that situation she sounds like a nightmare. I'm a bit of a hot head so I'd probably slap someone like that but I think you should definitely go to the celebrations and hold your boyfs hand with pride:)

Back