ProPoints Let's give this a go

I am sooo glad you had a great day, looks like that girl has got the message at last!!!! And well done on not going mad with all the food. xxxxx

Yay, I'm so glad you had a great day, my friend in Amsterdam kept posting me videos of canal and party footage. :) I saw the coronation earlier on telly. I got very choked. I reckon I was Dutch in a previous life. I even support Holland more than England at football and my son has a Dutch football kit:):)

glad you had va good day hun.

you should get va ww pedometer I always wear mine. I struggle to make points on it but I know how iv done ;)

xx

Judt real quick foodlist before I rush to train

B:
2 bread + no mayo tuna salad 10
banana 0

S: 2 zero perc fat strawberry yoghurt activia 3pp
mango 0pp

L:
out with sister, have 17pp left to use on this but doubt I will

D: veggie burger 5pp

AP: will earn a few for walking and hope to ride my hometrainer tonight buttttt not sure yet so. We shall see. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 74
So lunch was a burger with chips and sauce. I will probably count all my AP and left over pp for it and eat dinner from my weeklies. :) Will do better calculation when I am home :)

Attachments

• IMG-20130501-00408.jpg
    IMG-20130501-00408.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 81
Looked at that cone of chips and thought, lostris is an imposter :rolleyes: That isn't a Dutch cone of chips, where's the big dollop of mayonaisse on the top of them? When I zoomed into the photograph, and there it is hiding in a pot behind the burger. Is that plate of sandwiches in the background your pudding ? :p chips xx

I have them glasses from ikea hahaha xx

Glad you had a good day yesterday and your OH's friend seemingly was a bit more "hands off". Sounds like positive progress!

All good is looking very very good. Especially that burger which is inducing serious burger cravings...

enjoy Queens day xx

Hi lostris, hope you are having/have had ** a lovely day - ** please delete as appropriate :rolleyes:
Happy Queens Day :queen: A bit late for advise, but barbecues can be good, I used to take my own fish in foil, or Quorn peppered steak to throw on. You do need to stand guard while it's cooking, preferably with a long sharp implement to stick in the back of someones hand when they try to steal your food ....... Lost 3lb this week, so 18½ in four weeks, so I am a happy bunny :bunnydance: While browsing smilies I came across this one. It made me think of the female you were not much looking forward to spending time with today .... :kissass: chips xx
Hi chips, thanks for the advice. I didnt actually take my own stuff as it would have had to be in my bag the whole day. I just chose sensibly and it came to like 25pp or smth total and I still had like 20 or 22 left plus a lot of AP. So thats good, I still see the scales going down so thats good too heheh. Great job on your loss, thats fabulous!! Keep it up ;)
Xx

I am sooo glad you had a great day, looks like that girl has got the message at last!!!! And well done on not going mad with all the food. xxxxx
I hope youre right about the girl hehe, thanks ;)

No, I don't think so, I'll be able to find it somewhere on the net no doubt though. It's really really frustrating for me I've just seen some footage of dam square on the telly.
Yay, I'm so glad you had a great day, my friend in Amsterdam kept posting me videos of canal and party footage. :) I saw the coronation earlier on telly. I got very choked. I reckon I was Dutch in a previous life. I even support Holland more than England at football and my son has a Dutch football kit:):)
Hahaha, I think so too. I wasnt actially in Amsterdam because they had strrrongly advised against it due to massive amounts of people theywere expecting but I had a nice day :)
Did you see the dresses Maxima had on? Not the first one but the blue and then purpleish one? Omg!! Gorgeous :D

glad you had va good day hun.

you should get va ww pedometer I always wear mine. I struggle to make points on it but I know how iv done ;)

xx
Hi,I would except when I order itat ww store it takes 3+ weeks and the amount kf money Id pay forit wouldnt be worth that shitty service.... But good tip ;)

Looked at that cone of chips and thought, lostris is an imposter :rolleyes: That isn't a Dutch cone of chips, where's the big dollop of mayonaisse on the top of them? When I zoomed into the photograph, and there it is hiding in a pot behind the burger. Is that plate of sandwiches in the background your pudding ? :p chips xx
Hhah this made me chuckle. Yes there was a pot ofmayo behind the chips, sorry. I didnt think about the picture asmuch as I should have gihihi. Nope, plate with the sandwiches was my sisters plate lol, not my pudding hiih.:)
Burger was very nice though and so were the chips. I compensated by eating a bowl of soup for dinner so that wasnt such a point heavy affairafter all.

I have them glasses from ikea hahaha xx
The glass thats in he picture or? Sorry a bit confused heheh.

Glad you had a good day yesterday and your OH's friend seemingly was a bit more "hands off". Sounds like positive progress!

All good is looking very very good. Especially that burger which is inducing serious burger cravings...
Yep, it does seem likeprogress doesnt ot. Sorry about the burger cravings, I didnt mean to induce them, ;) I hope you are doing well:)

Sooo, food today will be
B:
Tuna panini 10pp

L:
Potato croquettes, veggie burger, mayo 13pp

D:
Mini quiche (he one I lovebut half the size anddd half the points whoohoo.) 10pp

S: banana, mango, carrots and lettuce 0pp
May have some crisps from my weeklies

33/35
AP -
48/49 weekliesleft

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Sooo, food today will be
B:
Tuna panini 10pp

L:
Potato croquettes, veggie burger, mayo 13pp

D:
Mini quiche (he one I lovebut half the size anddd half the points whoohoo.) 10pp

S: banana, mango, carrots and lettuce 0pp
May have some crisps from my weeklies

33/35
AP -
48/49 weekliesleft

YUMMY!:)

Have a lovely day.

What's the weather like there at the mo, only 3 weeks until I'm in Wassenaar.

YUMMY!:)

Have a lovely day.

What's the weather like there at the mo, only 3 weeks until I'm in Wassenaar.
Thanks hon. Weather is OK. Queensday and Wednesday it was quite sunny but there was a lot of wind, today its not sunny and a bit colder especially with all that wind.
I hope it will get better but I reckon it will as its going to be summer soon :)

Thanks hon. Weather is OK. Queensday and Wednesday it was quite sunny but there was a lot of wind, today its not sunny and a bit colder especially with all that wind.
I hope it will get better but I reckon it will as its going to be summer soon :)

Aw I hope so, it usually is when we're there, we've not had a bad week weather wise ever in NL.

I may or may not have had 30 weeklies worth of chocolate milk with whipped cream and honey for my tea... I have such a bad cold and throat hurts, I have been drinking hot tea/choc all afternoon. Sgh.

I may or may not have had 30 weeklies worth of chocolate milk with whipped cream and honey for my tea... I have such a bad cold and throat hurts, I have been drinking hot tea/choc all afternoon. Sgh.

Hope u feel better soon xxx

Oh no, long distance hugs coming at ya

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Feel better soon xx

Hope u feel better soon xxx
Thanks!

Oh no, long distance hugs coming at ya

Hope you feel better tomorrow.
Thanks. Unfortunately I dont feel better. Wonder what I should eat ahem drink today..... My head is killing me with all that snot in it argh, hurts. Whenever I have a bad cold, flu, whatever this is, my eyes water too haha. Its like I keep crying.

Hope you feel better soon, oooh chocolate milk with whipped cream and honey sounds soooo nice :) x
Thanks. It was more like tea with honey and hot choc nd whipped cream. All light versions, the choc, the whipped cream etc.... But when youdrink it all day it really adds up in points... Sigh. I was doing so well all this week, trying not to have weeklies etc.

Feel better soon xx
Thanks x

Back