ProPoints Let's give this a go

Any other specific foods you eat here that are not on the list? X

I'm not sure really. We'll do a shop when we get there. I really am going to try to be as healthy as I can so meats and salad. Do u eat Chinese? We'll have 1 whilst were there.xxx

We do plan on doing lots of cycling too so that'll be my exercise.

I'm not sure really. We'll do a shop when we get there. I really am going to try to be as healthy as I can so meats and salad. Do u eat Chinese? We'll have 1 whilst were there.xxx

We do plan on doing lots of cycling too so that'll be my exercise.
I have chinese foods in my eating out guide as well, will pm you the list when I get back home on Tuesday. :) Figured it would be the same but it probably differs because your Chinese isnt my Chinese lol.
Cycling is great to do here, esp when weather is nice.

I am going on Holiday to Italy and France with my parents this summer and am dreading it lol. I would have to stop being obsessed with my pp and I am so scared hahaha. Any Italians here? Lol.
i hope to be walking a lot and plan to have sensible light breakfast and snacks and either light lunch or light dinner and 1 meal can be what I want (within reason).
I will encourage parents to eat at our accomodation instead of at pizzaria haha. I will cook and I will be able to calculate the pps hihi. I am sure they will have light yoghurts and such so that should be okay. Gosh, worried :)

We bought a Chinese last time but didn't know what we're getting, it was nice but a gamble.

I must admit, I'm much happier talking to you knowing you've helped with the Dutch food while I'm there.xxx

We bought a Chinese last time but didn't know what we're getting, it was nice but a gamble.

I must admit, I'm much happier talking to you knowing you've helped with the Dutch food while I'm there.xxx
I will make a list of Dutch chinese foods for you on Tuesday when I am back home and have my book. :) Ifyouthink of anything else, let me know ;)
I can imagine its nice knowing some more pp, I wish I could know some italian pp hahaha. I have some in my eating out book but it probably isnt accurate for real italian food from italy lol.

I will make a list of Dutch chinese foods for you on Tuesday when I am back home and have my book. :) Ifyouthink of anything else, let me know ;)
I can imagine its nice knowing some more pp, I wish I could know some italian pp hahaha. I have some in my eating out book but it probably isnt accurate for real italian food from italy lol.

Ok, whenever you can is fine thank you:)

It's definitely nice knowing some pp's. I'll hopefully be able to work out anything I buy with my calculator.xxx

Great news about the loss, and that you are feeling better.

Its really interesting seeing all your food pictures, there's some yummy looking food :) And I think its always interesting to see what people eat when they tend to eat quite different things to yourself. Although pizza for breakfast is my kind of idea! ;)

Do you have a bank holiday tomorrow in Holland? I am insanely glad not to have to be going back to work tomorrow as I have just got back from 3 days staying with my mother. I am utterly exhausted! I think I may have eaten all the food and drunk all the wine that was avalilable in Suffolk.

That's the great thing about ww, being able to have takeaways :)

I live in a small cornish town and we only have two Chinese takeaways but both got given 1 star on their recent food hygiene inspection, this means 'urgent action required'. This is a good thing because I haven't wanted to buy anything from them since and to be honest neither have very good food. I have to admit that I am a sucker for Indian food, I love a nice curry, nan, pilau rice yum, I do have a local Indian near me and I try and forget it is there!!

One thing I noticed when I went to Holland was the quality of the restaurant food was really good. Even in the non dutch food places, for example, we went to a Mexican and an Italian and found the food to be far nicer than what we have had in the UK. Plus the breakfast in the hotel we stayed in was amazing. xx

Dinner, burritos.
Calculated 16pp but then sisters bf at here so I had 2 burritos instead of 3 made it 12 pp + 1 pp for small ice cream desert. That means 3pp left and will have some crisps for those 3 pp :p

IMG-20130505-00413.jpg

Ok, whenever you can is fine thank you:)

It's definitely nice knowing some pp's. I'll hopefully be able to work out anything I buy with my calculator.xxx
Yes, a lot of products here have nutritional on them

eiwit is protein
koolhydraten is carbs
vet is fat
voedingsvezels is fiber
;)

Great news about the loss, and that you are feeling better.

Its really interesting seeing all your food pictures, there's some yummy looking food :) And I think its always interesting to see what people eat when they tend to eat quite different things to yourself. Although pizza for breakfast is my kind of idea! ;)

Do you have a bank holiday tomorrow in Holland? I am insanely glad not to have to be going back to work tomorrow as I have just got back from 3 days staying with my mother. I am utterly exhausted! I think I may have eaten all the food and drunk all the wine that was avalilable in Suffolk.
Thanks! No bank holiday here tomorrow but I have May holiday atm, 2 weeks of almost no work hehe. So that is quite nice. Pizza for breakfast was fab, I should do that more LOL. Though I do need to add veg as pizza veg doesnt count. This diary makes me notice that I dont eat a lot of veg, mostly a lot of fruit.... Hmm.

I can imagine your relief at not having to go to work tomorrow and I am glad you survived your weekend ;) Hope you had an ok/nice time there and gogo you back on plan tomorrow ;) x

That's the great thing about ww, being able to have takeaways :)

I live in a small cornish town and we only have two Chinese takeaways but both got given 1 star on their recent food hygiene inspection, this means 'urgent action required'. This is a good thing because I haven't wanted to buy anything from them since and to be honest neither have very good food. I have to admit that I am a sucker for Indian food, I love a nice curry, nan, pilau rice yum, I do have a local Indian near me and I try and forget it is there!!

One thing I noticed when I went to Holland was the quality of the restaurant food was really good. Even in the non dutch food places, for example, we went to a Mexican and an Italian and found the food to be far nicer than what we have had in the UK. Plus the breakfast in the hotel we stayed in was amazing. xx
I notice the same thing about Dutch restaurants, they seem to have really good quality food.. There are always exceptions, like ordering tuna salad and getting lettuce and a tin of tuna tipped over on the plate for 7 bucks lol. That wasnt very good..
I can imagine not wanting to go to those Chinese restaurants, they probably spit in your food.. Ewwwww.
I like eating Italian food or like.. Chips and burger type food lol. Not very into Indian as I am a wuss with spices hihi.

x

Wicked, thank you. That was going to be my next question.xxx
I thought it might be, good thing I am psychic hahaha. Ahem. Not. Ah well, hihi.

Have you guys got these over there?
images

hmm pic not working.
Lays oven baked, do you have those? I looooove the flavours, so much flavour, less points and yumyumyum. :D

Have you guys got these over there?

hmm pic not working.
Lays oven baked, do you have those? I looooove the flavours, so much flavour, less points and yumyumyum. :D

Kind of... They're called walkers lights tho :)

Kind of... They're called walkers lights tho :)
Ahh, ok. I get confused by brands being all different abroad lol. They have very strong flavours and its very nice. Less fatin it because it is "oven baked", so hmm, yum. My fav crisps.

I rarely buy crisps because if I buy them, I could eat them all!!!

Crisps are my favourite things in the world. We love those cone shaped crisps in holland.

I rarely buy crisps because if I buy them, I could eat them all!!!
I used to be like that but somehow... I learned to control myself lolll.

Crisps are my favourite things in the world. We love those cone shaped crisps in holland.
Bugles ;) Love those! Giving you the 100s as its easiest to calc from there lol.

100g bugles nacho cheese 15pp
100g bugles sweet chili 15pp
100g naturel no idea is not in the app.

These ones, lays oven, are 11pp per. 100g of crisps. Sorry, hope I am not being a smart ass just reckoned I would write down all the Dutch stuff you think of haha. Let me know if is annoying.

I used to be like that but somehow... I learned to control myself lolll.

Bugles ;) Love those! Giving you the 100s as its easiest to calc from there lol.

100g bugles nacho cheese 15pp
100g bugles sweet chili 15pp
100g naturel no idea is not in the app.

These ones, lays oven, are 11pp per. 100g of crisps. Sorry, hope I am not being a smart ass just reckoned I would write down all the Dutch stuff you think of haha. Let me know if is annoying.

No way is it annoying. My eyes light up when I see you've done it, thank you.
Yummy I love the cheese and sweet chilli ones.

No way is it annoying. My eyes light up when I see you've done it, thank you.
Yummy I love the cheese and sweet chilli ones.
Hahah ok good. :) Now you have the approx pp so you can calc them more easily.

Food today
Late breakfast:
Baguette 9pp
Avocado 4pp
Ham like meat I do not know English word for 2pp

image.jpg

L: Potatoes, veggie burger and mayo 10pp

D: Mushroom and leek sauce with mushroom and leek in it 3pp
Chicken 3pp
Rice 4pp

S: fresh pineapple, 0
light icecream 1