ProPoints Let's give this a go

Mmmmmmm I love Avocados, not had one in ages. X
I loooove them too but they cost points so I tend to avoid them but I had to have them now. :) I will be making a guacamole with tomato and onion but those dont need pointing haha.

Yummy day, your diary always makes me hungry:)

Btw they sell those gevulde koeks over here:)
Haha awww. Ouch at gevulde koeken, youre gonna be In trouuuble hahaha. Xx

I loooove them too but they cost points so I tend to avoid them but I had to have them now. :) I will be making a guacamole with tomato and onion but those dont need pointing haha.

Haha awww. Ouch at gevulde koeken, youre gonna be In trouuuble hahaha. Xx

Mmmmmmm Gucamole sounds so good! I might treat myself to one at the weekend! X

Mmmmmmm Gucamole sounds so good! I might treat myself to one at the weekend! X
Its so yum :) I am having cooked fish with seasoning and guacamole. Its probably a very non traditional dish hahah. The boyfriend will be having mashed potatoes with it but I refuse to have more pp for dinner because I am already pointing avocado at 6pp

Its so yum :) I am having cooked fish with seasoning and guacamole. Its probably a very non traditional dish hahah. The boyfriend will be having mashed potatoes with it but I refuse to have more pp for dinner because I am already pointing avocado at 6pp

I think it sounds like the perfect dinner, who wants to be conventional! I always put tonnes of chilli in my guacamole lol x

I think it sounds like the perfect dinner, who wants to be conventional! I always put tonnes of chilli in my guacamole lol x
Aw thanks hun. I tend to find a lot of foods too spicy so I do not add anything other than tomato and red onion. Added a pic :)

Glad to see you back :) And "mmmmmmmm" rosti :)
Thanks hon, hmm,m indeed. :)

Aw thanks hun. I tend to find a lot of foods too spicy so I do not add anything other than tomato and red onion. Added a pic :)

Thanks hon, hmm,m indeed. :)

Jealous.com of that guacamole! Did it taste as good as it looks? X

Last time I had guacamole in the house, I ate the whole pot with my thumb ! Can't trust myself, with it or avocados in general. I am sure they are laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive ... :cool: chips xx

Last time I had guacamole in the house, I ate the whole pot with my thumb ! Can't trust myself, with it or avocados in general. I am sure they are laced with crack cocaine to make them addictive ... :cool: chips xx

That made me smile! Avocados laced with crack cocaine lol x

I know right????

I think I hate the texture of a whole avocado but if I'm eating guacamole I generally have something crunchy with it???

I like my Guacamole with a big bag of Doritos Hint of Lime mmmmmmmm x

I always tend to like the thought of avocado more than I end up actually liking the flavour and texture. They are nice with a fair bit of lime juice and salt on but I try to avoid much salt in my food so don't have them that often. I like homemade guacamole but not really keen on bought stuff, always tastes a bit "nothingy" if that makes any sense :/

By the way Lostris - how is your cat? Has the special diet helped at all? Its got to be a couple of weeks since she was started on that isn't it?

I always tend to like the thought of avocado more than I end up actually liking the flavour and texture. They are nice with a fair bit of lime juice and salt on but I try to avoid much salt in my food so don't have them that often. I like homemade guacamole but not really keen on bought stuff, always tastes a bit "nothingy" if that makes any sense :/

By the way Lostris - how is your cat? Has the special diet helped at all? Its got to be a couple of weeks since she was started on that isn't it?

I think that's so true for most shop bought things, always looks better than it tastes! X

It was amazing, very very nice. I love it with just tomato and some red onion for crispy texture. Its also very nice with a hamburger on a bun.... Nmm,mmmm.

Hahaha. Awww chips. Addicted to avocados hihi. I can see you going off them cold turkey, it looks funny in my head :) I am sorry.
That made me smile! Avocados laced with crack cocaine lol x
me too

Bleugh I hate avocados, I do like guacamole though:)
My boyfriend has the same. He loves guacamole but really does not like the taste or texture of avocado, its funny to me.

How is that possible?!? Lol x
Makes no sense right..

I know right????

I think I hate the texture of a whole avocado but if I'm eating guacamole I generally have something crunchy with it???
Hahah thats funny. Guacamole is yum in wraps on a crunchy baguette with meats or like, as a dip. Hmm,m. I hate how they cost points hahah.

I like my Guacamole with a big bag of Doritos Hint of Lime mmmmmmmm x

Who needs Doritos Hint of Lime when you have a perfectly good thumb .... :eek: chips xx
Ahhaha. Junkie!!

i never get store bought stuff, I omly have homemade. Storebought is not worth the pp, its just.... Yuck.

Thanks for asking about our kitty, she ismuch better. I am sticking to her diet but someone, cough boyfriend, fed her non diet foods last weekend. We have to feed her this stuff for a few more weeks but she seems a lot better. I could hear her making a massive pee in the cat litter box thing so I think shes ok hahaha. :)

I think that's so true for most shop bought things, always looks better than it tastes! X
Deffo agree!!

Food today

Breakfast
Muesli 4pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
total 6 pp

Lunch
Lettuce and carrot 0pp
Chicken 4pp
Honey mustard dressing 2pp
Total: 6pp

Dinner, out wth my sister.
Twuna pizza calced 23pp as it had no cheese
2 scoops of icecream, calced similar scoops as 5
Total: 28pp

35/35 weeklies used
4/4 AP used (earned walking)
6 weeklies used

putting weeklies on 35/49 left because of choc I had yesterday I think...

Food today

Breakfast
Muesli 4pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
total 6 pp

Lunch
Lettuce and carrot 0pp
Chicken 4pp
Honey mustard dressing 2pp
Total: 6pp

Dinner, out wth my sister.
Twuna pizza calced 23pp as it had no cheese
2 scoops of icecream, calced similar scoops as 5
Total: 28pp

35/35 weeklies used
4/4 AP used (earned walking)
6 weeklies used

putting weeklies on 35/49 left because of choc I had yesterday I think...

Wow you've had some fab food today Sweetie, how far/long do you have to walk to earn 4 A/P? X

Back