ProPoints Let's give this a go

Aww thanks babe, how is it being back in UK? Miss the sucky. dutch weather yet? :)

I was yep, I was quite busy and I agree it is hard to stay up to date on everyone s diaries. I often read other diaries but do not always have something meaningful to say so I tend to... Notreply ... Haha. Not sure, I still love reading aboutyou all and how you are doing. Trying to be more active on here from today on. I can do it!!

I hate the UK I'm really jealous that you're sitting in my favourite country in the world. We were in The Hague one day and hubby said he can see us living there soon eeeekkkkkk. We'd better win the lottery first tho.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate the UK I'm really jealous that you're sitting in my favourite country in the world. We were in The Hague one day and hubby said he can see us living there soon eeeekkkkkk. We'd better win the lottery first tho.

what is so different between UK and here?
You have been here on holiday but maybe I can shed some light on the your reasons and whether or not its really true or just holiday true.
If you do move here I demand to be able to place a large choc philly and other UK food stuff order as your tax to me ad a Dutch person..... Or something. Haha.

x

what is so different between UK and here?
You have been here on holiday but maybe I can shed some light on the your reasons and whether or not its really true or just holiday true.
If you do move here I demand to be able to place a large choc philly and other UK food stuff order as your tax to me ad a Dutch person..... Or something. Haha.

x

I just find that everything flows better in Holland, Dutch people are so friendly and have a great sense of humor, you're all really patriotic too. It's hard to explain how I feel about NL really:)

If there is any food things you want I don't mind sending it out to you, I quite often send my friend in Amsterdam something called angel delight, butterscotch flavour, she loves it.

Morning lostris :) So glad you’re back on form on your forum ! All the talk of hot tubs and jacuzzis made me jealous. The closest I ever got to a jacuzzi experience was when a large fly fell into the bath :eek: Having a depressing sunless Sunday here. Strong winds battering my garden. Hey Ho. Be good. chips xx

Morning Sweetie :) And Welcome Back :) We missed you! X Look forward to reading your diary. X

Aww thanks babe, how is it being back in UK? Miss the sucky. dutch weather yet? :)

I was yep, I was quite busy and I agree it is hard to stay up to date on everyone s diaries. I often read other diaries but do not always have something meaningful to say so I tend to... Notreply ... Haha. Not sure, I still love reading aboutyou all and how you are doing. Trying to be more active on here from today on. I can do it!!

Yeah, I think we all read without commenting at times. I do know that I generally feel more in control of things food wise when I am actively participating in this forum more though. Not sure which way round that works - whether because I am feeling more in control i participate more or feel more in control because I am participating more but there is definitely a correlation.

I just find that everything flows better in Holland, Dutch people are so friendly and have a great sense of humor, you're all really patriotic too. It's hard to explain how I feel about NL really:)

If there is any food things you want I don't mind sending it out to you, I quite often send my friend in Amsterdam something called angel delight, butterscotch flavour, she loves it.

We are def patriotic, especially when th Dutch national teamplays football against Germany or at Queens day hahah. I can imagine its hard to explain. The patriotism part is definitely true though, :) I have fabulous sense of humor so that is also true hahahah.

Thanks for the offer, I found a site thatships British/UK foods to NL so I will be ordering some things on there I think :)

Morning lostris :) So glad you’re back on form on your forum ! All the talk of hot tubs and jacuzzis made me jealous. The closest I ever got to a jacuzzi experience was when a large fly fell into the bath :eek: Having a depressing sunless Sunday here. Strong winds battering my garden. Hey Ho. Be good. chips xx
Hahaha a fly in the bath, chips, I love your posts babe hihi. It really made me laugh out loud. :) Sunday is not that good here either, just got soaked when going to the shop. Eww. There seems to be sun now, thank god. I hope it stays

Morning Sweetie :) And Welcome Back :) We missed you! X Look forward to reading your diary. X

Thank you babe! :) Glad to be back. X

Yeah, I think we all read without commenting at times. I do know that I generally feel more in control of things food wise when I am actively participating in this forum more though. Not sure which way round that works - whether because I am feeling more in control i participate more or feel more in control because I am participating more but there is definitely a correlation.
I agree thats true, I feel more in control when posting here too. It is a good thing this forum is here, I reckon its good motivation :) I agree there is a correlation!

Food today
Breakfast
Cracker and crab salad 4pp

Lunch:
2 buns 8pp
Crab salad 1pp
Light spread 1pp
Cucumber 1pp

Snack
Mushroom soup 4pp

Dinner
Fish cuisine 7pp
Rice 4pp
Vegies 0pp

Snack
Eierkoek with butter and sugar 6pp

35/35 dailies used
7 AP earned riding bike and walking a lot
49/49 weeklies

Thats a good amount of activity points earnt yesterday. Sounds very energetic!

Like the sound of your crab salad. Is that a ready made version or something you are making yourself? I love crab but its so expensive I very fairly buy it.

Thats a good amount of activity points earnt yesterday. Sounds very energetic!

Like the sound of your crab salad. Is that a ready made version or something you are making yourself? I love crab but its so expensive I very fairly buy it.
Its todays food actually, I tend to put todays stuff on there. Yep lot of AP, walking and cycling etc. and the weather is very bad for it with lots of wind haha.

It is a bought crab salad but its very low in pp, I was surprised by it. It has mostly surimi in it haha. Not real crab, or well. I doubt it had a lot of real crab. I just love crab salad from time to time as long as its the light version.

I love the variety I'm your menus, have missed reading them! X

How are you getting on gorgeous lady? X

I love the variety I'm your menus, have missed reading them! X
Aww thanks babe. I am slowly reading up in yourdiqry but gosh, it seems to have dubbld in size since I last saw it. I hope you are well. X

How are you getting on gorgeous lady? X
I am okay hon. I had a bit of trouble getting back on plan beginning of the weekbut I seem to be okay now so lets lose weight this week. How are you? X

Aww thanks babe. I am slowly reading up in yourdiqry but gosh, it seems to have dubbld in size since I last saw it. I hope you are well. X

I am okay hon. I had a bit of trouble getting back on plan beginning of the weekbut I seem to be okay now so lets lose weight this week. How are you? X

All the cool kids hang out on there ;-) I struggle to keep up sometimes! X

Shapewise good but diet/weight wise....I've been off for about 5weeks! Oops!

All the cool kids hang out on there ;-) I struggle to keep up sometimes! X
Hahaha. I see, I see. That does explain things!

Shapewise good but diet/weight wise....I've been off for about 5weeks! Oops!
Aww sorry hun. Hard time getting back into it? I had the same but I seem to be ok now. It does definitely show me I will be doing ww forever now. Cant stop or I will go food crazy.

Food today, was at a wedding brunch for brunch so

Breakfast:
Tuna and tomato 3pp

Lunch:
Quiche, 2 pieces, 11pp
Greek yoghurt and granola and frsh fruit 3pp
Milk for coffee 1pp

Snack
Feesh fruit 0pp

Dinner
Potatoes 6pp
Spinach and cheese burger 5pp
Mayonaise 1pp

Snack
White chocolate 5pp

35/35 dailies used

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 54
Food today, was at a wedding brunch for brunch so

Breakfast:
Tuna and tomato 3pp

Lunch:
Quiche, 2 pieces, 11pp
Greek yoghurt and granola and frsh fruit 3pp
Milk for coffee 1pp

Snack
Feesh fruit 0pp

Dinner
Potatoes 6pp
Spinach and cheese burger 5pp
Mayonaise 1pp

Snack
White chocolate 5pp

35/35 dailies used

I love the look of your dinner! Did you make the Burger/Potatoes? X

Ah, I don't think we get anything equivalent to your crab salad here, which is a shame. SOunds really nice and definitely good value points wise.

Looks like you have done really well getting back on plan from what you posted.

Back