ProPoints Let's give this a go

I love the look of your dinner! Did you make the Burger/Potatoes? X
It was yum! Well, I prepared them... I bought them in packets in the store haha. I do not often prepare stuff from scratch as I just cant be bothered on work days and during the week. Unless its holiday time :)

Ah, I don't think we get anything equivalent to your crab salad here, which is a shame. SOunds really nice and definitely good value points wise.

Looks like you have done really well getting back on plan from what you posted.
Ah that is a shame. I love it! It is good point wise, definitely. :)

Yea getting on plan seems to go well, except totm is lurking around the corner :( Scales will not be friendly.

Food yesterday
Breakkie
Yoghurt and fruit with a splash of orange ... Syrup, not sure what the name is. 2pp

Lunch
bread with cheese and tapenade 11pp

Dinner
Bread and meat croquettes 14pp

Snack
Ice cream 4p
Crisps 8pp

Dailies used 235/35
AP earned and used 7

Food today
Breakkie
Ontbijtkoekreep 4pp
Fresh fruit 0pp

Lunch
Ham sandwiches 11pp

Snack
Fruit salad 0pp

Dinner
Mexican burritos, from a packet, prepared by the boyfriend 17pp

32/35 dailies used will prob have calippo lime ice cream as snack

Food today
Breakkie
Ontbijtkoekreep 4pp
Fresh fruit 0pp

Lunch
Ham sandwiches 11pp

Snack
Fruit salad 0pp

Dinner
Mexican burritos, from a packet, prepared by the boyfriend 17pp

32/35 dailies used will prob have calippo lime ice cream as snack

Mmmmmm Loving the sound of Burritos, well worth 17pp too! X

ooooooh burritos! Yum yum. Could certainly tuck into that right now very happily :)

Mmmmmm Loving the sound of Burritos, well worth 17pp too! X
They were lovely! :) Well worth the Pp indeed. Boyfruend made them very well.

ooooooh burritos! Yum yum. Could certainly tuck into that right now very happily :)

They were very nice, :) So nice I forgot to take pics this time. I may still have an old pic of them somewhere but....

They were lovely! :) Well worth the Pp indeed. Boyfruend made them very well.

They were very nice, :) So nice I forgot to take pics this time. I may still have an old pic of them somewhere but....

He's well trained ;-) We shall X-ray your belly to see! X

Where have you gone now ? Calling the Netherlands, calling Lostris :lost: chips xx

We miss you :-( x

I am sorry darlings. I seem to have a month of going awol without telling you first.

i work as a speech therapist and it is now 2 weeks until summer holidays, I am crazy crazy busy so have not had time to forum much. :(
I will update my food today and see if I can make some pics for you guys ;)

Food today both food I have alreadyeaten and food that I have planned,

Breakfast:
Greek yoghurt 2pp
Strawberries 0pp
M and m intense choc 4pp

Lunch
Mini pizza hawaii 5pp
Mini pizza salami 5pp

Dinner
Bitterballen 5pp
Sauce 1pp
Bread 3-4pp

Snack
melon and banana 0pp

28/35pp used
20/49 weeklies left

image.jpg
Breakfast I had this week, bread, egg, cheese, bacon. H,m,m.

Also added a dinner, baked fish with potato wedges and apple sauce.

Also added, salad, veggie spinach cheese burger, potatoes

Yes, I eat a ton of mayo. But, if it makes you feel better I buy the extra super light version of which I can have very copious amounts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 78
Welcome Back Sweetie :) So glad to see you back, your food looks yummy as always! X

Food looks awesome :) Glad to see the return of the mini pizzas.

Can imagine end of term must be pretty hectic but just keep focussed on the upcoming break, that should do the trick ;)

What pizzas are they? I'd love so etching like that tonight. I need a bit of comfort food as I'm a tad hungover lol! Your food looks gorg. I totally get the mayo thing I love it aswell and have it with almost everything

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

What pizzas are they? I'd love so etching like that tonight. I need a bit of comfort food as I'm a tad hungover lol! Your food looks gorg. I totally get the mayo thing I love it aswell and have it with almost everything

Lostris lives in Holland so I'm not sure they would be available here? X

You can get a similar thing in Iceland. I love those ones from Holland so was over the moon when I found similar in Iceland. They're just mini pizzas in the party section.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dalrings, I am sorry I am so busy! I am well and hope you all are too. I hope to catch up this weekend as my holiday starts Thursday. I even fell asleep on my work last night. Sigh.

Dalrings, I am sorry I am so busy! I am well and hope you all are too. I hope to catch up this weekend as my holiday starts Thursday. I even fell asleep on my work last night. Sigh.

Lostelris! Fab to hear from you honey. Rela life sucks sometimes when it gets in the way! Sound slike you need some time to relax after falling asleep.

Take it easy and we will see you when you get 5 mins xxx

Back