Lets go! DDs diary :)

franbella21 said:
I dont get off the bloody loo lol! Nitemare i have to plan whrre im goin to emsure im nearer a loo lol bad times!! Hows work? Xx

Lol I have about 3 pees before bed so it slims the chance of a night walk down the stairs... Dangerous!work was really busy so fab! My step dad has a slim n save sample for me so about to try it. Feel like I'm cheating on cd lol. How's your day? Xx

Today is first day i havent picked at anything so goin well.oh let me know how it tastes hun i knkw its alot cheaper than cd but you dont get the support of a counsellor and i live my cdc xx

Not live love omg stupid fone

Oh yeah love mine too and would prob, if I like them, just buy a small amount incase I get bored but love the cd products so far! Will let you know! Xx

Well I'm surprised to report it was delicious! Made a nice chance but my step dad says cd soups bars n shakes are nicer than slim n save. May have to grab me a packet of the meals though! Xx

Wot flavour was it hun? .

It was spicy spagetti! Just put in a bowl, added 125 ml water then microwave for 2 mins. Was very nice! He has a mac n cheese one I can try too ooo cheese! They are still vlcd products so it won't effect my diet win win situation lol xx

Omg actual food?? This excites me lol.i sound like a freak lol.i love my bars i have malt toffee every nite xx

I can't really get on with the bars and must admit I do have herbalife bars sometimes, same carbs just less Cals. I'm right naughty aren't I lol try owt! Xx

Oh my.., 4th day back into 100% after a few blips and I feel rough! Good jobs it's my day off! Was gonna go out with my nephew and mum but I just don't have any strength!!! I remember feeling like this at day 5/6 previously and it passed. Makes me wonder if this weekend off is even going to be worth it! Xx

Morning hun sorry your feeling **** :/ good job your off hun! I hate days like that have a lazy day hun xx

Yeah I went and did a bit of shopping (body shop for make up and sports shop for new work clothes- picked up a lovely rugby top and medium fit lol shocker) but now chilling and reading 2nd hunger games book before gym a 7.30. How's your day? Doing another slim n save meal later haha the mac n cheese can't wait!! Xx

Oooh your day sounds lovely ive read all the hunger games and watched it twice but goin to watch it again tonite i bloody love it.how good did it feel to buy a medium ? Ive just been out to buy some chicken incase i fancy a nibble later xx

Good thinking.. I always have all kinds of plain quorn in just incase! Loving the hunger games, cannot believe what's happened in book 2 so far! It's def keeping me occupied in spare time! Loved the movie too, enjoy! Ok had the mac n cheese v small portion but so so yummy! Shouldn't really be putting this on here really it is supposed to be a cd diary! Haha xx

Well i had a nibble and a cheese string lol onky 62 kals lol i watched it again its still as good :) the 3 rd book is amazing.have u had a good day hun? Xx

Yeah really good. Did shoulders n legs on the weights and 30 lengths so a good workout! Had quorn slices n green beams for tea (mega small portion urgh bit hungry!) cheese isn't bad and cheese strings are quite low in fat too. Haven't had one for years! Xx

Well, woke up feeling much more lively today! No snoozing on the alarm, things packed and ironed for work, war paint on in record time! froze a tetra brick (choc) and a bar to take with me for the day as doing a lovely 9 til 7.30 then hitting the gym for back and biceps session,with a swim. As the weekend approaches I'm feeling apprehensive about having it off plan. It's taken me 4 full days to feel right again, I know next week I will have to go through the same.

I've also been thinking about a possible switch to slim and save. Reason being, my CDC is unable to get to me very often, and when she can it's clashing with my long work days (like today so not seeing her... Luckily I have extra products as I had all those blips in week 2!) but no rash decisions. Scales report (fixed scales might I add lol) that I'm down to 14.7 but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's less as I am suffering with DOMS!! My quads kill! Going to have a gym rest day Thursday, so my official Friday weigh in might be a little more accurate.. Depending on what area I train on Wednesday of course (chest and tri's me thinks!) got to admit though training legs is my fav!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day so far :) xx

Morning hun how u feeling? Well i had my wi and lost 7lbs.so im very happy.xx

That's great, half a stone!!! Hope I do half as well this week n I will be over moon. Changed my weigh day to sat lol! What a wimp. I'm good n busy had a bar n full very full today... Ketosis maybe? Bet your over moon Hun well done xxx

Yep sounds like good old ketosis hun! Thats awesome.im bak in keto aswell so all good.wot day were you meant to weigh hun? Sz

Back