Lets go! DDs diary :)

I know the feeling is so bad isn't it cheating is just not worth it but i still have days where i just can't help myself and then the guilt and dissappointment sets in , before cambridge when i decided to start a diet it was a running joke with my husband i started on a monday and by wednesday i'd cheated and used it as an excuse to binge, and then i'd start again the following monday! x Now i just see it as a treat and not a fall and just get back on track xx xx good luck for a new day tomorrow xxx

blodyntatws said:
I know the feeling is so bad isn't it cheating is just not worth it but i still have days where i just can't help myself and then the guilt and dissappointment sets in , before cambridge when i decided to start a diet it was a running joke with my husband i started on a monday and by wednesday i'd cheated and used it as an excuse to binge, and then i'd start again the following monday! x Now i just see it as a treat and not a fall and just get back on track xx xx good luck for a new day tomorrow xxx

Thanks, giving it my all if I can go 10 days, I can do this xxx

Woke up to a massive icy glass of water, although my tummy is still feel after effects of over carb consumption I know I got this now... I know actually how awful it is to lose that nice light feeling in my tummy and it to be replaced by feeling like someone stuck a few bricks in there! I cant face anything in there yet so will have a shake at around noon but plenty of water up until then! Busy day at work today which I'm grateful for, - day off tomorrow which will also be good as I was quite tired day 2 n 3 last time then it all went great. So, officially today is day 14. I have not weighed as my CDC is away so that means there is a chance to pull it back and complete my first stone by the time I see her at beginning of next week. Hope very one else is getting on great xxx

Having my first shake of the day, strawberry yum. Must try my vanilla ones! Back on it in a big way. No ss plus... (if I can help it) just ss through to weekend and maybe more! I have 4 months to lose exactly 4 stone, it will get done! Xx

Hiya hun just caught up ure human i dont know anyone thst hasnt had a blip.your doin the right thing by gettim bak on it straight away.i had a planned weekend break last weekend snd gained 5 lb but finding it v v hard to get bak on it xx

franbella21 said:
Hiya hun just caught up ure human i dont know anyone thst hasnt had a blip.your doin the right thing by gettim bak on it straight away.i had a planned weekend break last weekend snd gained 5 lb but finding it v v hard to get bak on it xx

Today hasn't been comfortable at all so I def know what you mean... I'm just looking at it from a time point of view - it's running out lol and I don't wanna be here in 4 months time.. I wanna be in my size 12s. Don't think I could forgive myself if I didn't try. It's gonna be a longgg road ahead. You've already done amazing so I'm sure you'll hop back on.xx

Thanks hun how u feeling today? Xx

Better so far, but if I'm honest not done much... Lazy day off! Hoping to sneak a steady workout in later try n get whatever carb I took on gone. How are you doing? Xx

A bi of inspiration for me :)

Attachments

• image-2791742495.jpg
    image-2791742495.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 28
After a really hit n miss day 10, 12,13 and 14 I'm finally a few days back in and really getting in to it! Been to gym and done a mixed weights session, abs, incline treadmill and 30 lengths in pool. Doing ss plus (1 bar, 1 soup and 2 scrambled eggs) and finally feel I can do this... Although there is that blooming planned weekend off next week end. Needless to say, will be hammering gym this week!!! Just writing out my routines now!

Hiya i like your plan!! Ive been mucking about all week since comim off plan last weekend.today has been ok though and tom will be better x x

Glad your doing ok.. It's those first few days isn't it lol. By the time Xmas comes n we are wearing those little black dresses it'll have all been worth it. Exercise is gonna pull me through I think, as once I'm in gym I wanna stay there lol. Are you doing ss Hun? Xx

Im trying but cant seem to get through one day without bloody picking something and its getting me down :/ do u work in a gym hun? Xx

Yeah I do I'm an instructor and pilates teacher :) I had that day 1 pain yesterday so def know the feeling! Gonna try n do ss all next week x

Omg how do u cope ssing working in a gym omg i thought i had it bad trying to ss with :-[6 kiddies lol xx

Its actually easier cos it's the sort of environment where everyone is always talking about different diets n weight loss in general. Plus I told everyone I'm on the big diet (put this 4 stone on over last 2 years... New relationship lol that's what I blame!!) so I'm kinda held accountable everywhere! 6 kids aww you must be really busy all the time! Xx

Little mini weigh in - now just 2 lbs off my first stone which I'm hopefull to do by Friday... Plus another 3 if I can push hard at gym, would have loved to get in 13's before this coming (eating) weekend... But I'll be safe in the knowledge that I will be just 4 or 5 lbs off and have done a stone in 3 weeks which is fab for me (considering big cheat too! Unplanned days off are now a big no no) hope everyon is having a lovely weekend... I'm off to work :) xx

Have a fab day at work hun.loving the mini weigh in! I weighed this and had gained a lb how does thst work after ssing lol.

franbella21 said:
Have a fab day at work hun.loving the mini weigh in! I weighed this and had gained a lb how does thst work after ssing lol.

Could be water Hun... Gotta flush it out! I'm forever peeing today!!!

I dont get off the bloody loo lol! Nitemare i have to plan whrre im goin to emsure im nearer a loo lol bad times!! Hows work? Xx

Back