Lets go! DDs diary :)

DiamondDoll

Ok so official day 1 after a planned start at weekend totally went out of window, me and my CDC said today was the day. Feel off to flying start, had a tomato soup around 11 as I had a cheeky lay in today! 1.5 litres of water down and feeling really good and very positive. Feel like I should weigh in on my scales as my CDC weighed me last Thursday... Will report back later. Xxx

Ooohhh good luck missy xx

I am disgusted as I write this, believe me...

A work friend of mine put 3 photos up on Facebook of me from last week and oh my god... I can't recognise myself. I thought I looked good. So what did I do? I ate. I ate 2 cupcakes, a big plate of chips (partners left overs) and a HALF a big bar of galaxy and I feel sick. In tears looking at those pictures. So I guess they good before picture!!! I honestly thought I carried my weight better (if you know what I mean?) I cant do this binge thing anymore it's just taking over me.

Ok woke up to a litre of water :) good start although I do drink a lot of water anyway. Super long day at work (9-8) then a late appearance at a baby shower ... Should keep me busy! It's 8.20 now so not sure how to space out my shakes... May try and sneak it in a work around 10 to balance the day a bit as I won't be making my last until 9pm when I get in. Hope everyone is having a good week so far... I'm now playing catch up :D xx

I just space them out I am up for work at about 7:20 and home around 6:15 every day I have a shake at around 8:45, a bar at around 12:30 then dinner at about 6:30 and and evening shake around 9pm

Well that's day 1 done! 2 strawberry shakes and 1 tomato soup :) oh and about 4 litres of water yayy!!

Bring on tomorrow :) xx

well done on getting through your first day! :D I've 2 days down and am very hungry but i'm sure i'll get used to it.. have you much weight to lose?? xx

lucielou said:
well done on getting through your first day! :D I've 2 days down and am very hungry but i'm sure i'll get used to it.. have you much weight to lose?? xx

Hi thank you :) day 2 is great.. My tum was having a good old growl today if I'm honest lol. Would love to lose 4.5//5 stone to be either 10 and a half or 11 stone. Was 15.5 at my weigh in last week. My CDC recommended I do 810 but she sort of said I could do sole source on days I feel I can as I exercise every day (weight lifting) it's the food that gets me and getting it out of way for 12 weeks (at least) makes more sense to me! How much do you want to lose?
Xx

Oh we are almost the very same! i weighed in at 15.1 and am aiming for 10 and half stone too! so just over 4 and a half stone.. we can do this!!! i'm heading to spain for a week in 7 weeks and my CDC said if i stick to the plan i should be down 2 stone by then! we'll be skinny minnies in no time haha ;) xx

ps. Best of luck today ! :)

lucielou said:
Oh we are almost the very same! i weighed in at 15.1 and am aiming for 10 and half stone too! so just over 4 and a half stone.. we can do this!!! i'm heading to spain for a week in 7 weeks and my CDC said if i stick to the plan i should be down 2 stone by then! we'll be skinny minnies in no time haha ;) xx

Yeah 2 stone easy Hun! We got this :) xx

Woke up at 11.50 today!!! (another day off as I'm working the weekend and bank hol... Should keep me busy lol) I have woken up feeling extremely hungry!! And although I've never tried the bars... I want a bar? Probably due from reading all posts about how yum they are hehe. I've just made my order with CDC .. Bars are in it :D

Better go make my first shake... Going to try chocolate today. Hope everyones having a good day xx

Ooook so I really don't like the chocolate! Got it down n feel less hungry, got a 75cl bottle of water down (almost at a litre yay!) going to get myself out n about so I'm not totally native - playing with my gorge 20 month old nephew should sort that! Then it's back on the strawberry shake, which btw tastes like angel delight... Have had that since I was kid! HAD to have a sneak peak on scales... Even though it's only day 2... 5 lbs!!! I know this could be wrong g (it is TOTM too) but omg has it spurred me on, water weight or not, it's gone. Woo woop gonna make the 14's for the first weigh in (day 4) on Saturday!!! Xx

Well done what diet are you using? I'm on weight watchers. I'm just trying to see diff diets around and the results. Good luck

Karensplan said:
Well done what diet are you using? I'm on weight watchers. I'm just trying to see diff diets around and the results. Good luck

Hi thanks :) I'm doing cambridge, only day 2 but really excited to get the bulk off quickly! Did weight watchers when I first lost weight about 5 years ago (went from 18 stone to 11 stone in a year) kept it off 3 years then got in a relationships and discovered binge eating and in 2 years put 4 stone on. How are you getting on with weigh watchers? Xx

Come dine with me on tv AND my mum eating a gorge looking quorn tikka and rice. Healthy food but hey, maybe in 12-18weeks time for me! I just keep thinking it's only12 weeks... That's all. Andi have the option of having quorn (plain) and broccoli if I wish to...haven't yet but that thought keeps me going. That and the delicious strawberry I just had! Only 2 litres of water so far though... Another 2 to go!xx

Urgh just had an argument with other half and took myself over to the shop... For a big litre bottle of nice old water!!! Does anybody else feel they can't be around negative attitudes? And I'm only 2 days in haha.

DiamondDoll said:
Urgh just had an argument with other half and took myself over to the shop... For a big litre bottle of nice old water!!! Does anybody else feel they can't be around negative attitudes? And I'm only 2 days in haha.

Nothing worse than a negative attitude! Cambridge diet I never tried that or even know how it works I'm going to google it now!

Back