Lets go! DDs diary :)

Well I just sat in mac d's and watched my OH eat not only a large meal but with extra fries. Yay. So far today had a bar, shakes up next! Thinking up some mini goals to get me motivated!!!

Attachments

• image-1754324756.jpg
    image-1754324756.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 31
Sooo whilst I'm bored I have set my goal, broken down to mini goals! I am 5 foot 6 and a bit and 14.9 at present :) and dare I say going strong?!!

Mini goal 1; get in to 13's
Mini goal 2; wear those nice top shop harem silk trousers I brought from last year for my night out on September 15th
Mini goal 3; wear jeans and FEEL good in them!
Mini goal 4; wear that lovely plum dress for my brothers birthday meal out on 1st October
Mini goal 5; get in to 12's
Mini goal 6; wear that bright orange dress (to shop 14) to my mums birthday bash
Mini goal 7; get into 11's
Mini goal 8; wear all my lovely old clothes, bit by bit
Mini goal 9; get into 10's and reach the ideal weight for ME
Mini goal 10 part a; NOT BE A FAT BRIDESMAID
Mini goal 10 part b; weight train to SEE the results as I should. Clean eat and never look back!

These goals are based on past weight, I was always a size 12 ish at 11 stone and size 14 at 12 stone this could change but hopefully not :( xxx

Good idea with the goals!! Fair play you didn't cave in in mickey D's although you made me think of a big mac!! Yum lol
Goal get to under 11 stone in the next 2 weeks and I be happy! Then I will take it half a stone at a time! Even if it's 1/2 lb a week! Good luck I'm a lot smaller than you so my ideal weight I think is between 8-9 stone! Yikes lol

Karensplan said:
Good idea with the goals!! Fair play you didn't cave in in mickey D's although you made me think of a big mac!! Yum lol
Goal get to under 11 stone in the next 2 weeks and I be happy! Then I will take it half a stone at a time! Even if it's 1/2 lb a week! Good luck I'm a lot smaller than you so my ideal weight I think is between 8-9 stone! Yikes lol

Any loss is great as far as I'm concerned sorry about the big mac thought... I'm a vegetarian so I was drooling over the fries haha.

Ok I am totally abusing this diary but my nan bless her just got me to fetch her a Chinese (she's amazing, 85 years young and size 8- loves cream cakes etc) and omg the smell! I don't even as a rule like Chinese! Total head screw. Xx

Well I didn't cheat but had 2 eggs for tea scrambled - that's 0 carb and little fat so I see it as extra protein lol def just doing shakes n soups from tomorrow... Need a kick up ass! Was so very close to ordering pizza but my OH stopped me and made the eggs whilst I was screaming at him not to put oil in them and to use non stick pan lol!!!

DiamondDoll said:
Well I didn't cheat but had 2 eggs for tea scrambled - that's 0 carb and little fat so I see it as extra protein lol def just doing shakes n soups from tomorrow... Need a kick up ass! Was so very close to ordering pizza but my OH stopped me and made the eggs whilst I was screaming at him not to put oil in them and to use non stick pan lol!!!

Supportive hubby that's good!

He's really patient with me at mo bless him!

Well day 6, which I'm shocked I made it but happy to be here! Off to work armed with shakes and soups!xx

Well I jumped on scales AGAIN and I hope this isn't a fluke but it's showing 14.2!!!!! The very same scales that weighed me 15.5 last Thursday :eek:

Karensplan said:
Omg well done!! That's a huge loss!!!!!

just praying its not a fluke! it was first thing and offical one week is tomorrow so if it stays the same then wow im sold! perhaps i was holding more water than i thought! either way so hapoy that number even appeared lol gives me hope xx

DiamondDoll said:
just praying its not a fluke! it was first thing and offical one week is tomorrow so if it stays the same then wow im sold! perhaps i was holding more water than i thought! either way so hapoy that number even appeared lol gives me hope xx

Ahh good keep us updated! Hopefully it will still be the same :)

Had scrambled eggs for tea tonight again... Feel like I need it after a active shift at work. Also did a dumbbell circuit today so perhaps I needed the food?

Today's food;
Strawberry shake
Bar
2 scrambled eggs.

May have a soup later depending on how I go jus not hungry at the mo. Still very much in love with the tomato soups and strawberry shakes! May try a porridge tomorrow! Hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday! My other half has gone out to eat take out pizza at a friends... Love him for not doing it n front of me/ giving me the choice not to go and watch haha.

Morning all :) well I think I will I wait wait to see my CDC for 'official' weigh in (which should be today) because my scales are showing me 13.10 and I'm not being negative at all but finding it a bit hard to believe. I have been 100% on ss and ss plus but still, don't want to get over excited as that's just a massive drop. So Friday but obvs that will be fully clothed haha this was in the morning, naked as the day I was born lol xx

DiamondDoll said:
Morning all :) well I think I will I wait wait to see my CDC for 'official' weigh in (which should be today) because my scales are showing me 13.10 and I'm not being negative at all but finding it a bit hard to believe. I have been 100% on ss and ss plus but still, don't want to get over excited as that's just a massive drop. So Friday but obvs that will be fully clothed haha this was in the morning, naked as the day I was born lol xx

Omg that's crazy amount of weight to lose!! Gone let us know the official weigh in weight. :)

Karensplan said:
Omg that's crazy amount of weight to lose!! Gone let us know the official weigh in weight. :)

Thanks Hun... I feel smaller if that makes sense but mmm seems lot for me, although I had been majorly bingeing before I started so if it is that big drop, I can factor in bloat weight (from the binges) starting during TOTM and water weight. Of course a bit of fat loss would be nice lol. How are you getting on? X

Well that's me off to see my lovely ladies for pilates class, armed with bar and strawberry shake as my lovely brother given me a guest pass at Nuffield (cheating on my own gym for the day lol) and I will have a weights session (back and biceps) a jog, a swim then a sauna! Ahhh can't wait!

Back